Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there really is talk of a takeover 08:08 - Feb 23 with 13343 viewshype313

And I'm still quite skeptical, but I do wonder if it is true talks has been accelerated since the announcement of the scrapping of salary cap.

I'm probably talking absolute nonsense, but a theory nonetheless.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:05 - Feb 23 with 1738 viewsjeera

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:03 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

NO!

Not even a short one?

I'll try another thread then.

Sod ya.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:05 - Feb 23 with 1738 viewsfooters

If there really is talk of a takeover on 15:57 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Oh just fook off footers. You asked why I downarrowed you, I gave you an answer. Kindly do one.

You need to learn to calm down, fella. It's not good for the blood.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:11 - Feb 23 with 1705 viewsjeera

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:05 - Feb 23 by footers

I've been getting chest pains the past day or two myself.

I'm hoping it's indigestion but feck, have I got myself worked up over the past week or so.

I had a horrible whiff through here for 3 weeks and called on the landlord 27 times to sort it out.

All through that snow and ice I had my windows open.

Finally got it sorted on Thursday - and then my fridge packed up overnight Friday.

Just in time for when the sun came out and the temperature rose dramatically ffs.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:14 - Feb 23 with 1691 viewsfooters

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:11 - Feb 23 by jeera

I'm hoping it's indigestion but feck, have I got myself worked up over the past week or so.

I had a horrible whiff through here for 3 weeks and called on the landlord 27 times to sort it out.

Finally got it sorted on Thursday - and then my fridge packed up overnight Friday.

Just in time for when the sun came out and the temperature rose dramatically ffs.

Take it easy, jeera, you're too precious to lose.

Did you ever detect the source of the whiff? I had something similar last year. I'd put some shopping down and a rogue pack of puff pastry had slid out behind something. Thought I'd simply forgot it at the shop, but no, two weeks later I found it had gone off and was the source of the smell ponging up my gaff.

RIP to your fridge as well. Sure it was a trusty servant.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:15 - Feb 23 with 1691 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:11 - Feb 23 by jeera

Sounds like you've been through it!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:17 - Feb 23 with 1684 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:05 - Feb 23 by footers

I'm on a new diet. Well my first ever diet to be fair. For the first two weeks me and the missus are on only 800 calories a day. So apologies if my temper is a little short! I'm just hangry.

Not really, he's just saying that..... on 16:17 - Feb 23 with 1683 viewsBloots

He is "on the level"..... on 15:55 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You don't think his first tweet saying about the next big deal coming to TOWN and a gif of a tractor is misleading at best and trolling at worst? He only said to not get excited about it when pushed.... and at the bottom of a long list of replies.

....we are the biggest club in League One that is up for sale.

He didn't say we were next, you've just made that up.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:19 - Feb 23 with 1673 viewsDanTheMan

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:17 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm on a new diet. Well my first ever diet to be fair. For the first two weeks me and the missus are on only 800 calories a day. So apologies if my temper is a little short! I'm just hangry.

I'll trade you my low FODMAP one.

Two more weeks to go...

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:21 - Feb 23 with 1664 viewsHerbivore

If there really is talk of a takeover on 15:35 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

This is entirely different to something that is well know for being a made up story. There COULD be a sale of ITFC. It is physically possible. The Tooth Fairly isn't physically possible.

My only point is, by all means say you don't think this is happening. A perfectly reasonable view. To say it's DEFINITELY not happening you must have some evidence (i.e you have a recording of Marcus Evans telling an associate no sale is imminent). Otherwise you're just a twonk on the internet trying to look clever.

Can you provide me some firm evidence that it's definitely impossible that the Tooth Fairy exists?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:22 - Feb 23 with 1655 viewsjeera

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:14 - Feb 23 by footers

Take it easy, jeera, you're too precious to lose.

Did you ever detect the source of the whiff? I had something similar last year. I'd put some shopping down and a rogue pack of puff pastry had slid out behind something. Thought I'd simply forgot it at the shop, but no, two weeks later I found it had gone off and was the source of the smell ponging up my gaff.

RIP to your fridge as well. Sure it was a trusty servant.

It was a faulty valve on the soil pipe, which I knew from Google and asking people who know these things.

The fridge was only 3 years old and still looks brand new. Poxy thing.

I drove 12 miles to Curry's in Bury to buy a new one on Saturday and the store wasn't letting people in; Click and collect only, so I drove all the way home again to buy online and the website wasn't working.

I ordered one from Argos but they couldn't deliver for a few days so then I managed to get the Curry's site to work yesterday and tried to cancel my Argos order. That took about 2 hours.

Finally got the new one and the old one is in the car. I have a shop to collect tonight but heck knows where that's going to fit in the motor!

He is "on the level"..... on 16:23 - Feb 23 with 1648 viewsHerbivore

He is "on the level"..... on 15:55 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You don't think his first tweet saying about the next big deal coming to TOWN and a gif of a tractor is misleading at best and trolling at worst? He only said to not get excited about it when pushed.... and at the bottom of a long list of replies.

I read it as us being the only big club left at this level where a takeover might be possible.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:27 - Feb 23 with 1637 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:19 - Feb 23 by DanTheMan

I'll trade you my low FODMAP one.

Two more weeks to go...

I'm doing the fasting, 5-2 diet, as seen on this brilliant Horizon documentary;

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01lxyzc/horizon-20122013-3-eat-fast-and-l

It's moved on slightly, and we have the most up to date book on it, but still a fascinating documentary. It's not just about losing weight... there are so many more health benefits, including mental (apparently).

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:27 - Feb 23 with 1638 viewsdirtyboy

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:17 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Who the hell told you do restrict yourself to that?

That's a ridiculous diet unless you're in sedantry in your eighties or trying to reverse diabetes!
Exactly, the amount of..... on 16:27 - Feb 23 with 1634 viewsBloots

He is "on the level"..... on 16:23 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

I read it as us being the only big club left at this level where a takeover might be possible.

....bedwetting from grown adults over this is funny.

Dolly is even adding words to the original tweet to try and make his point.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:28 - Feb 23 with 1627 viewsfooters

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:27 - Feb 23 by dirtyboy

That's a ridiculous diet unless you're in sedantry in your eighties or trying to reverse diabetes!

He's half a tonne and housebound.

He is "on the level"..... on 16:29 - Feb 23 with 1626 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I *think* thats almost word for word what he said when pushed.
I could go and look it up, but life is too short to be honest.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

And smells. (n/t) on 16:29 - Feb 23 with 1622 viewsBloots

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:28 - Feb 23 by footers

He's half a tonne and housebound.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:30 - Feb 23 with 1620 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:21 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Can you provide me some firm evidence that it's definitely impossible that the Tooth Fairy exists?

Firstly how does she know when your teeth are coming out? Secondly, how does she get round to every house of a child with teeth coming out on any particular night? Thirdly how does she get in?

He is "on the level"..... on 16:31 - Feb 23 with 1614 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Good for you.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:33 - Feb 23 with 1602 viewsCheltenham_Blue

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:30 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Firstly how does she know when your teeth are coming out? Secondly, how does she get round to every house of a child with teeth coming out on any particular night? Thirdly how does she get in?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:34 - Feb 23 with 1602 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:27 - Feb 23 by dirtyboy

See above.

And see here;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1780724136/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s0

Over 8,500 reviews with 80% giving it 5 stars.

Exactly, the amount of..... on 16:36 - Feb 23 with 1598 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Exactly, the amount of..... on 16:27 - Feb 23 by Bloots

....bedwetting from grown adults over this is funny.

Dolly is even adding words to the original tweet to try and make his point.

No bedwetting from me. All I've ever said, if you read the thread, is I don't know either way, so am on the fence. Which anyone with half a brain should be. The only one who truly knows one way or the other is Marcus Evans.

What about someone with..... on 16:53 - Feb 23 with 1564 viewsBloots

Exactly, the amount of..... on 16:36 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

No bedwetting from me. All I've ever said, if you read the thread, is I don't know either way, so am on the fence. Which anyone with half a brain should be. The only one who truly knows one way or the other is Marcus Evans.

....more than half a brain?

Anyway, he didn't say we were "next", so stop your bedwetting.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:04 - Feb 23 with 1540 viewsHerbivore

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:30 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

Those are questions, I asked you for proof she doesn't exist. What your questions imply is that you think the burden of proof is on me to show that there is something in this whole tooth fairy malarkey rather than on you claiming there isn't. I'm glad we got there in the end.

Facebook and Twitter didn't..... on 17:20 - Feb 23 with 1526 viewsSamWhiteUK

Facebook and Twitter didn't..... on 10:54 - Feb 23 by Bloots

...exist in 2007.

Unless it was "all over MySpace" then there wasn't the readily available platforms to spread the word back then.

Both those platforms existed in 2007
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024