Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If there really is talk of a takeover 08:08 - Feb 23 with 13341 viewshype313

And I'm still quite skeptical, but I do wonder if it is true talks has been accelerated since the announcement of the scrapping of salary cap.

I'm probably talking absolute nonsense, but a theory nonetheless.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:44 - Feb 23 with 1358 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:04 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

Those are questions, I asked you for proof she doesn't exist. What your questions imply is that you think the burden of proof is on me to show that there is something in this whole tooth fairy malarkey rather than on you claiming there isn't. I'm glad we got there in the end.

I'm going to play your game one last time, because I need to get the dinner on.

It is physically impossible (by the laws of the universe) to travel to every loose-tooth child in the world in one evening.

If you can't accept this evidence I shall have to assume you believe in the Tooth Fairy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:56 - Feb 23 with 1321 viewsSpruceMoose

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:44 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

It is physically impossible (by the laws of the universe) to travel to every loose-tooth child in the world in one evening.

If you can't accept this evidence I shall have to assume you believe in the Tooth Fairy.

By the known laws you mean...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:58 - Feb 23 with 1319 viewshype313

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:56 - Feb 23 by SpruceMoose

By the known laws you mean...

Obviously never seen the Christmas Chronicles...

If there really is talk of a takeover on 18:59 - Feb 23 with 1258 viewsHerbivore

If there really is talk of a takeover on 17:44 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

You can't prove that the Tooth Fairy can't bypass the known laws of physics.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

If there really is talk of a takeover on 21:20 - Feb 23 with 1162 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 18:59 - Feb 23 by Herbivore

You can't prove that the Tooth Fairy can't bypass the known laws of physics.

haha, you muppet.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:28 - Feb 24 with 991 viewshaynes_toe1

If there really is talk of a takeover on 21:20 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

haha, you muppet.

Why are you acting like a 12 year old who's had too much sugar in the morning about a takeover that quite clearly doesn't exist?
If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:35 - Feb 24 with 976 viewshype313

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:28 - Feb 24 by haynes_toe1

Why are you acting like a 12 year old who's had too much sugar in the morning about a takeover that quite clearly doesn't exist?

Well, if you have read Phil's comment in another thread then there does seem to be something in it.

Don't be so quick to dismiss.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:37 - Feb 24 with 961 viewsMetal_Hacker

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:35 - Feb 24 by hype313

Well, if you have read Phil's comment in another thread then there does seem to be something in it.

And he's not even had any sugar

Poll: If it were one or the other

Login to get fewer ads

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:41 - Feb 24 with 953 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:28 - Feb 24 by haynes_toe1

That was posted last night, not in the morning. Still, at least I've grown by 4 years overnight so that's a good thing.

Both Joe Fairs and Phil Ham think there's something in the takeover talk. Think I'll keep an open mind as opposed to your take, thanks.

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:42 - Feb 24 with 943 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 10:35 - Feb 24 by hype313

It seems like def NO info is the new thing!

If there really is talk of a takeover on 11:24 - Feb 24 with 895 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

If there really is talk of a takeover on 16:34 - Feb 23 by The_Flashing_Smile

See above.

And see here;

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1780724136/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s0

Over 8,500 reviews with 80% giving it 5 stars.

No response dirtyboy? Funny that...

If there really is talk of a takeover on 12:52 - Feb 24 with 836 viewsHerbivore

If there really is talk of a takeover on 11:24 - Feb 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

Dollers, calm down and walk away from the keyboard for a bit. You're about one claim that a potato is a vegetable away from stropping off again by the looks of it.

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:11 - Feb 24 with 791 viewsBloots

If there really is talk of a takeover on 11:24 - Feb 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

....and yet you are literally doing that right here.

You're a strange one sometimes.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:19 - Feb 24 with 767 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:11 - Feb 24 by Bloots

....and yet you are literally doing that right here.

You're a strange one sometimes.

Err, he asked "who the hell told you do restrict yourself to that?" and called it "a ridiculous diet" and yet it's ME looking for an argument?!

You're just a wind-up merchant who can see your buddy Herbs going on the attack so want a bit of the action.

Oh sorry, this is probably me starting an argument again.

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:20 - Feb 24 with 763 viewsHerbivore

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:19 - Feb 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

Err, he asked "who the hell told you do restrict yourself to that?" and called it "a ridiculous diet" and yet it's ME looking for an argument?!

You're just a wind-up merchant who can see your buddy Herbs going on the attack so want a bit of the action.

Point of order, I'm not Bloots' buddy.

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:22 - Feb 24 with 752 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:20 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

He wants to be yours.

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:24 - Feb 24 with 738 viewsMetal_Hacker

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:22 - Feb 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

He wants to be yours.

I'm quite enjoying this Bromance you and Herbs are forming

Lovely to see guys

Should I buy a new hat ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

I have no friends. (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 24 with 717 viewsBloots

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:20 - Feb 24 by Herbivore

I have no friends. (n/t) on 13:31 - Feb 24 with 709 viewsSpruceMoose

I have no friends. (n/t) on 13:29 - Feb 24 by Bloots

Only lovers.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If I joined in every time that Herbs.... on 13:31 - Feb 24 with 704 viewsBloots

You say that you don't look for arguments......? on 13:19 - Feb 24 by The_Flashing_Smile

....had an argument, I'd be arguing as much as you.

Also I've noticed that your language is getting quite offensive towards other posters of late.

Can you ty and control yourself a little better or I'll have to speak to my buddy Phil.

Many thanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024