Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again 13:50 - Feb 25 with 3604 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 14:35 - Feb 25 with 2077 viewsDubtractor

The state of him. Trying SO hard to be a Johnson clone.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 14:37 - Feb 25 with 2063 viewsfooters

Imagine embarrassing yourself in defence of Gavin Williamson. What a world.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 15:59 - Feb 25 with 1958 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 14:35 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

The state of him. Trying SO hard to be a Johnson clone.

I have met Tom a few times now. He has autism and dyspraxia and has done very well for himself and he's brave for putting himself out there. We need more people on the spectrum in politics and less people calling him a state for being different.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:02 - Feb 25 with 1952 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 15:59 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

I have met Tom a few times now. He has autism and dyspraxia and has done very well for himself and he's brave for putting himself out there. We need more people on the spectrum in politics and less people calling him a state for being different.

He's still a cock.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:04 - Feb 25 with 1938 viewsartsbossbeard

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:02 - Feb 25 by footers

He's still a cock.

Fox hunting cock, no less.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:05 - Feb 25 with 1930 viewsBlueWorldOrder

He's still a cock.

As someone also on the spectrum I appreciate the bravery it takes to just do something like that especially when people like yourself just hurl abuse like that at him. It must be very hard for him. People really do not understand.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:07 - Feb 25 with 1924 viewsDubtractor

Nice one Roger Irrelevant.

If my comment was anything to do with those conditions you'd be OK to have a pop, but instead you are trying to belittle my post by suggesting I'm discriminating.

He is the absolute worst kind of politician, regardless of any conditions he may have.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:08 - Feb 25 with 1914 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:05 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

As someone also on the spectrum I appreciate the bravery it takes to just do something like that especially when people like yourself just hurl abuse like that at him. It must be very hard for him. People really do not understand.

Who cares if he has autism? As far as I'm aware, most people don't like him because he's shown himself to be a pretty awful human who has little compassion for others. Trying to frame that as an attack on autistic people is odd and, frankly, insulting.

Login to get fewer ads

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:12 - Feb 25 with 1905 viewsartsbossbeard

He's a blowhard populist.

In the last few weeks, he's cancelled a meeting with NHS nurses, that was in the diary for a month, at the very last minute and then joined 60+ other tories demanding the end to lockdown - a view that might've been changed if he'd had the decency to meet the NHS nurses and discuss their plight/long hours/general knackeredness.

On top of this, he didn't turn up for an opposition motion on cladding, abstained from a vote to assist homeowners caught in the cladding nightmare, all after promising he'd "fight like a lion" for his constituents on this issue.

I'm not a fan.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:18 - Feb 25 with 1871 viewsmonytowbray

I didn’t realise being on the spectrum was a free pass to spout racist nonsense and make a living from poorly planned sensationalist PR.

If he’s your mate, ask him from an animal rights activist when his pandering over pet welfare will extend to the foxes he supports his rich mates shooting or the food he puts in his mouth.

And also ask him why he thinks using anti-Semite phrases in the HoP is acceptable too, he’s swerved genuine questions for far too long.

The pr1ck.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:33 - Feb 25 with 1816 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:07 - Feb 25 by Dubtractor

Nice one Roger Irrelevant.

If my comment was anything to do with those conditions you'd be OK to have a pop, but instead you are trying to belittle my post by suggesting I'm discriminating.

He is the absolute worst kind of politician, regardless of any conditions he may have.

You called him an embarrassment and a state. Thats abusive. I don't understand why you are getting abusive with me. I was actually a life long Labour voter > Are you a member? I may know you! Nobody has the right to be abusive about anyone.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:40 - Feb 25 with 1793 viewsDubtractor

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:33 - Feb 25 by BlueWorldOrder

You called him an embarrassment and a state. Thats abusive. I don't understand why you are getting abusive with me. I was actually a life long Labour voter > Are you a member? I may know you! Nobody has the right to be abusive about anyone.

I didn't call him an embarrassment, though I did call him a state.

Not sure it was abusive, and definitely nothing at all to do with any condition he may have, more an observation that he is a bit of a try hard in aping Johnson.

And he IS an awful politician.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:43 - Feb 25 with 1779 viewsBig_Jase

Everyone is on the spectrum, that’s how a spectrum works.

Poll: Who would actually care if Norwich responded with a plane banner?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:46 - Feb 25 with 1759 viewsfooters

Volenti non fit injuria.

He is in politics, politicians get attacked for their views, no one is attacking him for being autistic.

Glad to be of help.

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 17:20 - Feb 25 with 1656 viewsoldbluey

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 16:12 - Feb 25 by artsbossbeard

He's a blowhard populist.

In the last few weeks, he's cancelled a meeting with NHS nurses, that was in the diary for a month, at the very last minute and then joined 60+ other tories demanding the end to lockdown - a view that might've been changed if he'd had the decency to meet the NHS nurses and discuss their plight/long hours/general knackeredness.

On top of this, he didn't turn up for an opposition motion on cladding, abstained from a vote to assist homeowners caught in the cladding nightmare, all after promising he'd "fight like a lion" for his constituents on this issue.

I'm not a fan.

He is a total pillock.

Poll: Chopra - do you want him to stay or want him to go?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 17:29 - Feb 25 with 1630 viewsSomethingBlue

He's done well for himself, but not for many others.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 17:30 - Feb 25 with 1625 viewsBLUEGOLD

I disagree entirely with that view.

You can’t be abusive about someone with horrific views like Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden then.

Tom Hunt is an embarrassment to the electorate of Ipswich with his ridiculous views, sadly like many of his colleagues.

The Tory party is more right wing now than I have ever known it and we truly have a sociopath as PM, but the sheeple love him because of the daft things he has done before.
Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 17:39 - Feb 25 with 1591 viewsBlueBadger

He's living proof that sometimes these things don't mean that you're NOT thick as two short planks.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:03 - Feb 25 with 1517 viewsGeoffSentence

No-one is abusing him for being autistic or having dyslexia. In fact until you mentioned it I doubt that anyone one here knew.

The fact that someone is overcoming there own difficulties doesn't mean that they can't be an arse.

Fair play to Tom Hunt for getting on in the world despite those difficulties, doesn't excuse his politics, views or approach to other minorities, Makes it worse really, you'd think he'd be a bit more understanding.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:11 - Feb 25 with 1473 views26_Paz

He's still a cock.

Oh here it is, some nice abuse

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 1467 viewsfooters

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:11 - Feb 25 by 26_Paz

Oh here it is, some nice abuse

This post has been edited by an administrator

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 1463 viewsTieDyedIn95

His dad bought him into that position. There is no pride in how the Conservative Party works.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:13 - Feb 25 with 1462 views26_Paz

Some people do on here it would seem

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:14 - Feb 25 with 1453 views26_Paz

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again (n/t) on 18:13 - Feb 25 by footers

This post has been edited by an administrator

You really need to have a long hard look at yourself

The Paz Man

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:15 - Feb 25 with 1454 viewsTieDyedIn95

Tom Hunt embarrassing himself on TV again on 18:03 - Feb 25 by GeoffSentence

No-one is abusing him for being autistic or having dyslexia. In fact until you mentioned it I doubt that anyone one here knew.

The fact that someone is overcoming there own difficulties doesn't mean that they can't be an arse.

Fair play to Tom Hunt for getting on in the world despite those difficulties, doesn't excuse his politics, views or approach to other minorities, Makes it worse really, you'd think he'd be a bit more understanding.

I think the original comment has confused the reasoning for the abuse.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024