Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today 18:58 - Apr 5 with 1351 viewsKeno

Admiral of Fleet Beatty turns at the final whistle and simply says "There seems to be something wrong with our bloody players today"
[Post edited 5 Apr 2021 18:58]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 19:03 - Apr 5 with 1311 viewsWD19

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."

- Most of our squad when they get home to their wives tonight and are asked about the game
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 19:08 - Apr 5 with 1299 viewshoppy

We have a crisis situation... we’ve run out of wine...

(Paraphrased slightly, obviously)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 19:39 - Apr 5 with 1269 viewsMisterBlue

"In football, if you don’t score a goal then you cannot win."
Roberto Mancini
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 19:40 - Apr 5 with 1268 viewsMisterBlue

“He's a very special player as well who certainly can turn something into nothing”
LEE HENDRIE
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 20:06 - Apr 5 with 1222 viewsWicklowBlue

"Then I got into the first team and I saw that some of the lads didn’t really care whether we won or lost. I didn’t really like that, that was disillusioning." - Shane Supple
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 20:21 - Apr 5 with 1201 viewsmonty_radio

M.E. or not M.E. - that is the question

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 20:33 - Apr 5 with 1192 viewseireblue

“There must be some way out of here,” said the joker to the thief
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 20:38 - Apr 5 with 1185 viewsMattinLondon

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. I’ve seen our midfielders run away from the ball and too afraid to take responsibility. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."—Blade Runner
Login to get fewer ads

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 20:39 - Apr 5 with 1180 viewseireblue

“They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance.”
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 21:03 - Apr 5 with 1141 viewseireblue

Ken Doherty

“The five S’s of sports training are: stamina, speed, strength, skill, and spirit; but the greatest of these is ....well.....yea...that’s definitely a non-applicable at the moment, but RockDoors, yea they do a fine door”
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 22:36 - Apr 5 with 1088 viewsBlueBadger

'What a load of sh1t that was. Absolute f**cking rubbish' - Wordsworth.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 22:40 - Apr 5 with 1082 viewsNthQldITFC

"Bὑgger Bognor!"

- As the mighty Bognor Regis Town beat us 4-0 in six years time to relegate us from the Isthmian to the Eastern Counties League. and owner/manager/physio/kitman, M Evans, draws up another 5 point plan on the back of an old HMRC envelope.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 22:45 - Apr 5 with 1072 viewsDeano69

You’re an absolute shower

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 22:58 - Apr 5 with 1053 viewseireblue

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there’s the rub;
For in that sleep of death what dreams may come
When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,
Must give us pause: there’s the respect
That makes calamity of so long life;
For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,
Not Ipswich fans, forsooth, they have put up with enough shoite
Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 23:21 - Apr 5 with 1038 viewsGuthrum

'Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.' Sun Tzu

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 23:57 - Apr 5 with 1021 viewsGodzilla

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 00:08 - Apr 6 with 1012 viewshoppy

I think this perfectly sums up the enjoyment of watching us this season...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Historical quotes that could have spoken about watching Ipswich Town today on 00:13 - Apr 6 with 1008 viewschrismakin

“If you write, ‘no football, no football, no football, no system, no system, no system’, then the public will believe you!” — Sir Bobby Robson

Maybe our media need to up it's attempts at doing it's part in motivating the players.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024