Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have had AstraZeneca 08:55 - Apr 6 with 3229 viewsTractorCam

When is your 2nd jab and how far is it apart from the 1st? Mine is only 62 days apart but i've heard it should be 77-84 days.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 8:55]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 17:16 - Apr 6 with 634 viewsLeaky

63 days for my 2nd AZ jab
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 17:18 - Apr 6 with 631 viewsTractorCam

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 15:20 - Apr 6 by GlasgowBlue

It was changed on the basis that we were at the height of the Kent variant getting out of control. The reasoning from the JCVI was that priority should be to give as many people in at-risk groups their first dose, which would save more lives.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/letter-to-the-profession-from-the-uk-

My sister had hers planned for 71 days later but the day after she received a call to put it back a week as per guidelines, but i haven't had any calls for that.

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 18:08 - Apr 6 with 604 viewsTangledupin_Blue

At Gainsborough Sports Centre. 2nd jab is due on 23rd May, 78 days after the first.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 18:32 - Apr 6 with 591 viewsTractorCam

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 17:16 - Apr 6 by Leaky

63 days for my 2nd AZ jab

I've rebooked mine for May 10th which is 77 days apart. You should check on the booking app as I was just browsing and it mentioned how "you should have 2 appointments 76-84 days apart" and only let me rebook for dates in that timeframe.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2021 18:33]

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 18:37 - Apr 6 with 585 viewsjaykay

[Redacted] on 09:04 - Apr 6 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

i think you could have added n.h.s after britain

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 18:47 - Apr 6 with 585 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 14:55 - Apr 6 by DebsyAngel

My Dad is in the same situation and I will be asking him to make sure he calls his GP. It would be so much easier if people were given both dates. I was, but not sure if it's because I did mine online?

They need to check. I had my first one at an unexpected drop in. They said leave it 48 hours before booking the second one online. When I gave my details to book the second one, they gave a choice of venues but only one date and showed it as my second jab. I am 76 days after.

As poor as the management of everything else has been, the vaccines have been managed very well overall.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:04 - Apr 6 with 552 viewsDebsyAngel

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 18:47 - Apr 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

They need to check. I had my first one at an unexpected drop in. They said leave it 48 hours before booking the second one online. When I gave my details to book the second one, they gave a choice of venues but only one date and showed it as my second jab. I am 76 days after.

As poor as the management of everything else has been, the vaccines have been managed very well overall.

I will call my parents tomorrow to ring their respective GPs. They are not online, so need to phone. They both had theirs done at Two Rivers.
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:20 - Apr 6 with 535 viewsTrequartista

June 6, 11 weeks.

62 days is absolutely fine.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Login to get fewer ads

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:55 - Apr 6 with 520 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:04 - Apr 6 by DebsyAngel

I will call my parents tomorrow to ring their respective GPs. They are not online, so need to phone. They both had theirs done at Two Rivers.

Two Rivers did make me smile. Three Rivers in this part of the county is a veterinary surgery.

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 21:00 - Apr 6 with 514 viewsjeera

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:55 - Apr 6 by Nthsuffolkblue

Two Rivers did make me smile. Three Rivers in this part of the county is a veterinary surgery.

I was thinking it sounded like a native American and was wondering if there was a Standing Bear option instead.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

For your peace of mind..... on 21:31 - Apr 6 with 504 viewsPinewoodblue

For your peace of mind..... on 14:56 - Apr 6 by Bloots

....my Dad and my in-laws only got the call for their second one 5 or 6 days before the appointment.

Don't panic.

Wife had call today booked in for her second jab next Tuesday, same day as mine but different locations and fortunately three hours apart. Mine was booked some time as first, different locations inI Ipswich mine is AZ, herd Pfizer.

She had her first one eight days after me.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

For your peace of mind..... on 21:42 - Apr 6 with 494 viewsNthsuffolkblue

For your peace of mind..... on 21:31 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

Wife had call today booked in for her second jab next Tuesday, same day as mine but different locations and fortunately three hours apart. Mine was booked some time as first, different locations inI Ipswich mine is AZ, herd Pfizer.

That sounds like one of those logic problems where you have to match up who had which vaccine where and on what date.

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 21:48 - Apr 6 with 489 viewskhurst_848

Mine is 6 weeks apart
For those who have had AstraZeneca on 22:34 - Apr 6 with 477 viewsNthQldITFC

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 21:00 - Apr 6 by jeera

I was thinking it sounded like a native American and was wondering if there was a Standing Bear option instead.

I presented myself for my first jab Standing Bear, but they said "We're not giving you anything until you put some clothes on and sit down."

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

For your peace of mind..... on 00:20 - Apr 7 with 450 viewsRyorry

For your peace of mind..... on 21:31 - Apr 6 by Pinewoodblue

Let's hope that doesn't mean "herd Pfizer" have now allowed themselves to be brainwashed by the approach of 2020UnreconstructedJohnson ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 09:19 - Apr 7 with 414 viewsitfcjoe

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 20:04 - Apr 6 by DebsyAngel

My neighbours had theirs done there, I think the difference there is it is Pfizer so you will more likely get a later notice appointment than the big testing centres - they don't have their second booked

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 10:44 - Apr 7 with 378 viewsDebsyAngel

For those who have had AstraZeneca on 09:19 - Apr 7 by itfcjoe

My neighbours had theirs done there, I think the difference there is it is Pfizer so you will more likely get a later notice appointment than the big testing centres - they don't have their second booked

My Mum had the Pfizer and Dad the AZ - yet both had them done at Two Rivers a couple of weeks apart and are at different surgeries. I will still remind them to chase up though!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024