Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter 13:21 - Apr 9 with 8491 viewsgalacticoblue

...wow - so much disrepectful sh*te going around - its pretty shocking.

I know Twitter isn't representative of the whole population, but f** me, people can be terrible.
Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:33 - Apr 9 with 1104 viewsBloots

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:12 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Someone tell Chickers he doesn't need to keep posting at me as I've had him on ignore since the second he came back from exile.

If you're going to be a bellend, be funny, interesting, handsome or clever (or like me, ideally be all four). Sadly, he's massively missing the mark on three of those things. He might be good looking though, I couldn't say.

....if you've felt the need to put him on ignore?

You plainly aren't ignoring him at all.

If anything you are trying to get his attention.

Which is a bit weird.

Even for you.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:33 - Apr 9 with 1088 viewschicoazul

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:27 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Oh chico, I honestly wonder what you're seeing or not seeing sometimes. I love you, bro, but you're miles off on this one.

What’s right wing about supporting gay marriage? Shrinking our armed forces? Being soft on drugs and crime? Comprehensive education? Borrowing staggeringly enormous amounts of money?

Edit; I love you too bubbalah
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 17:36]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:40 - Apr 9 with 1080 viewsjeera

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:33 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

What’s right wing about supporting gay marriage? Shrinking our armed forces? Being soft on drugs and crime? Comprehensive education? Borrowing staggeringly enormous amounts of money?

Well the armed forces on is easy.

Don't need them apparently. Just replace with a hundred extra big bombs that no one in their right mind wants.

Again, not all the party was in favour of gay marriage.

Borrowing staggering amounts of money and putting it into selective pockets.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:41 - Apr 9 with 1074 viewsSpruceMoose

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:33 - Apr 9 by Bloots

Which is a bit weird.

Even for you.

Thought that might get a bite! Wasn't expecting it to be Mr Too Cool For School though!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:42 - Apr 9 with 1063 viewschicoazul

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:33 - Apr 9 by Bloots

Which is a bit weird.

Even for you.

XOXO
Exciting times luv! Hopefully we will get more than a couple of thousand tickets for the play off final

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

I'm just too cool for you sunbeam. (n/t) on 17:43 - Apr 9 with 1070 viewsBloots

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:41 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Thought that might get a bite! Wasn't expecting it to be Mr Too Cool For School though!

I'm just too cool for you sunbeam. (n/t) on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 1064 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm just too cool for you sunbeam. (n/t) on 17:43 - Apr 9 by Bloots

Your post just ruined my retinas.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:44 - Apr 9 with 1055 viewschicoazul

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:40 - Apr 9 by jeera

Well the armed forces on is easy.

Don't need them apparently. Just replace with a hundred extra big bombs that no one in their right mind wants.

Again, not all the party was in favour of gay marriage.

Borrowing staggering amounts of money and putting it into selective pockets.

Well one could argue that nuclear bombs are the greatest force for peace in human history!
And your last line is corruption, and I agree. But that’s not right wing.

Login to get fewer ads

I'm heading into it with.... on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 1063 viewsBloots

Why are you even mentioning him.... on 17:42 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

XOXO
Exciting times luv! Hopefully we will get more than a couple of thousand tickets for the play off final

...a certain amount of trepidation to be honest.

But a change is as good as a rest!

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:45 - Apr 9 with 1060 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 17:33 - Apr 9 by chicoazul

Shrinking the military is perfectly compatable with small state right wing libertarianism. The borrowing has been somewhat forced on them by a combination of the pandemic and prior to that a series of their own political choices stifling economic growth. It's incompetence and a global pandemic rather than ideology. Gay marriage came in under Cameron who was socially liberal but economically right of centre. This is no longer his Tory party.

What isn't right wing about trying to stifle peaceful protest? Illegally proroguing Parliament to avoid scrutiny? Funnelling public money into private hands? Demonising 'immigrants'? Perpetuating a culture war against people opposing racism and other forms of discrimination? Grandstanding over tougher sentences for criminals? Rampant nationalism and flag waving nonsense in lieu of a vision for the country? Seeking to deregulate the economy post-Brexit? Public sector pay freezes? Austerity lasting a decade?

Sorry, Chico, but this Tory government is right wing.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 17:50]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

It wasn't a total waste then. (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 9 with 1050 viewsBloots

I'm just too cool for you sunbeam. (n/t) on 17:44 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Your post just ruined my retinas.

It wasn't a total waste then. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 9 with 1006 viewsSpruceMoose

It wasn't a total waste then. (n/t) on 17:46 - Apr 9 by Bloots

Luckily for you lot it will be a long wait for Gav to release a braille version of the forum.*

*Typed by the missus.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:07 - Apr 9 with 997 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:28 - Apr 9 by clive_baker

Bizarre really. You don’t have to be a royalist, but ultimately someone has died. A father, grandfather, great grandfather and husband. Not to mention the fact he was an extraordinarily dedicated public servant to the U.K.

I was always taught if you haven’t got anything nice to say then maybe don’t say anything at all, especially a couple of hours after someone’s death ffs.

Just really lacks class, but that’s social media for you.

Well said mate.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

We can only hope. (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 9 with 977 viewsBloots

It wasn't a total waste then. (n/t) on 18:04 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Luckily for you lot it will be a long wait for Gav to release a braille version of the forum.*

*Typed by the missus.

We can only hope. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 9 with 969 viewsSpruceMoose

We can only hope. (n/t) on 18:19 - Apr 9 by Bloots

Who said that?

The cool person. (n/t) on 18:23 - Apr 9 with 961 viewsBloots

We can only hope. (n/t) on 18:21 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Who said that?

My old Mum used to say.... on 18:26 - Apr 9 with 951 viewsSpruceMoose

My old Mum used to say.... on 13:53 - Apr 9 by Bloots

....if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.

Things like this bring out the worst in people.

It's a shame that certain people on here, the usual suspects, don't just button it for once.

Just for once.

Hmmm.

[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 18:26]

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:38 - Apr 9 with 939 viewstiptreeblue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:26 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Hardly a surprise. 14m people voted Tory at the last election, there's a lot of scum floating on the surface of our national pond.

A person has died, and you have to make it political, why?. are you really that stupid?. He is a person who has family who will be grieving.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:39 - Apr 9 with 934 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:38 - Apr 9 by tiptreeblue

A person has died, and you have to make it political, why?. are you really that stupid?. He is a person who has family who will be grieving.

Would you, hand on heart, extend that courtesy to everyone, or just the folk you liked and had sympathy for?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:40 - Apr 9 with 933 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:38 - Apr 9 by tiptreeblue

I doubt the Queen reads TWTD, mate.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:41 - Apr 9 with 927 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:40 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

I doubt the Queen reads TWTD, mate.

A few drama Queens clearly do though.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:47 - Apr 9 with 920 viewsLeaky

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:26 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Hardly a surprise. 14m people voted Tory at the last election, there's a lot of scum floating on the surface of our national pond.

Very poor post
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:48 - Apr 9 with 917 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:47 - Apr 9 by Leaky

Very poor post

Appreciate your feedback.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 19:28 - Apr 9 with 879 viewstiptreeblue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 18:48 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Appreciate your feedback.

You come on here championing the fact that you shouldn`t hurt people`s feelings in case they have mental health issues, quite rightly as well, but as soon as it`s something you disagree with, they are fair game. that in my eyes is hypocritical.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 20:10 - Apr 9 with 841 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 19:28 - Apr 9 by tiptreeblue

You come on here championing the fact that you shouldn`t hurt people`s feelings in case they have mental health issues, quite rightly as well, but as soon as it`s something you disagree with, they are fair game. that in my eyes is hypocritical.

Not sure much of that is accurate, but appreciate the feedback nonetheless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024