Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter 13:21 - Apr 9 with 8492 viewsgalacticoblue

...wow - so much disrepectful sh*te going around - its pretty shocking.

I know Twitter isn't representative of the whole population, but f** me, people can be terrible.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:55 - Apr 9 with 837 viewsBlueWorldOrder

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:51 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

We are not going to agree!

Unfortunately there will always be poor people and rich people whoever is in government.

You don't need to agree. You can look up the facts. Record numbers out of full time work, on 0 hours, relying on UC and foodbanks to survive at the bottom. Are you happy for your taxes to be making up the wages for big business? Because UC has to cover for the fact people arent being paid fairly. The only winners are big business who happen to buy laws by donating to the corrupt Torie party. All fact. Look it up.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:56 - Apr 9 with 832 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:51 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

We are not going to agree!

Unfortunately there will always be poor people and rich people whoever is in government.

Only until the revolution comes, comrade. Then we will all be equal brothers and sisters.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:58 - Apr 9 with 820 viewsBlueWorldOrder

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:56 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Only until the revolution comes, comrade. Then we will all be equal brothers and sisters.

Not everyone can be rich, but a decent Government would insist on people being paid a fair wage for work, not topping up wages so big business can get away with paying less. Tory voters really are thick. Thats our money being used to prop up evil company's.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 812 viewsMr_Ipswich

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:26 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Hardly a surprise. 14m people voted Tory at the last election, there's a lot of scum floating on the surface of our national pond.

Disgraceful comment
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 811 viewsIP4_Blue

Why should everyone be equal though?? serious question i'm a professional studied hard to get a professional qualification worked hard, same as my mates who all work in London in banking, we all earn ok why should someone that doesn't work have 6 kids live in the same size house and earn the same as me life doesnt work like that, like i said there will always be richer and poorer people whoever is in government
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 808 viewsRyorry

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:47 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

Have you seen what they have done to people on Universal Credit? People have died. Families, who work, queuing for food-banks because in a world of tempt contracts and 0 hours, work doesn't actually pay. Why would anyone vote for that? You voted to kill people and punish the poor. If you want them to come off of benefits then end 0 hours and introduce a higher min. wage, introduce laws that forces business to keep and treat their employees as humans and not numbers. You don't punish poor people for being poor. It is inhumane. Most of these people are White British, not immigrants too. Tories must be voted OUT!

I'd have upped that wholeheartedly if you hadn't brought skin colour & nationality into it.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 with 805 viewshype313

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

Why should everyone be equal though?? serious question i'm a professional studied hard to get a professional qualification worked hard, same as my mates who all work in London in banking, we all earn ok why should someone that doesn't work have 6 kids live in the same size house and earn the same as me life doesnt work like that, like i said there will always be richer and poorer people whoever is in government

Stop reading The Sun.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:03 - Apr 9 with 787 viewsnodge_blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Yeah, pretty much mate.

Heribore.

Your narrow minded views are why we are dividing as a society.

And I didnt vote Tory.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:03 - Apr 9 with 789 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 by hype313

Stop reading The Sun.

I dont read the Sun, why get so personal and generalise everyone, i vote tory i must read the sun or daily mail, i read neither, i am not racist, suppose you vote labour so you must read the guardian
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:03 - Apr 9 with 787 viewsMr_Ipswich

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

Not everyone who voted Tory was stupid, racist scum.

Some were just stupid.

Lovely comment.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:04 - Apr 9 with 779 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:49 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

I've always voted Tory I am not racist

You just vote for them?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:04 - Apr 9 with 776 viewsJ2BLUE

I give it a week before it's decided that some don't deserve to be quite as equal as others.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:05 - Apr 9 with 758 viewsGlasgowBlue

If history is anything to go by Herbie then you'll be one of the first against the wall.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 732 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:03 - Apr 9 by nodge_blue

Heribore.

Your narrow minded views are why we are dividing as a society.

And I didnt vote Tory.

Arf. Yes. THAT'S what is causing the split.

Imagine Actually believing that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:07 - Apr 9 with 732 viewsBlueWorldOrder

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:00 - Apr 9 by Ryorry

I'd have upped that wholeheartedly if you hadn't brought skin colour & nationality into it.

The point I am making is that their voters vote to punish the immigrants and end up doing more harm to the people they think they are helping. White British is a recognised legal ethic term in the UK. I am by no means a racist and I resent that remark greatly. I don't know where I mentioned nationality but you are obviously assuming I'm a racist which is poor form.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:09 - Apr 9 with 717 viewsBlueWorldOrder

They don't earn the same as you. For someone who allegedly works in banking you obviously cant count. No doubt your benefiting from the exploitation of the working class as described which is why you want to keep them at the bottom to maintain your evil pyramid scheme.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:10 - Apr 9 with 710 viewsSpruceMoose

You're right. There will always be richer and poorer people. But why vote for the guys trying to make that gap as large as possible?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:11 - Apr 9 with 715 viewsRyorry

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:40 - Apr 9 by Edmundo

I left Twitter a few years ago because so much was negative. Even then individuals were being treated like diet for one "wrong" comment. Personally I don't see why Ywitter shouldn't have a stronger code of conduct, and have people put details online that make them less anonymous and therefore more likely to think before attacking someone online (I get the safeguarding issue, but it works both ways or not at all).

It does have a stronger code of conduct now, and they're working to do more - my pet hate is the conspiracy theorists. The more good people that are on there, the more there will be to drown out the baddies.

You can't forbid anonymity on the platform - I wouldn't be on there if I couldn't conceal my real ID & location, as I've been stalked online & had threats issued by a particularly nasty character from a very old racing forum. Nothing against any platform holding a few basic details behind the scenes tho. But in any case, facebook, where people *do* have to give their real IDs when posting anything, is far, far worse - the abuse & pile-ons that happen in local "community" groups is often shocking!

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:13 - Apr 9 with 696 viewsHerbivore

You've also been fortunate to have those opportunities available to you. You're relying on Daily Mail rhetoric here rather than a reasoned argument. You and your mates work in banking, you produce nothing of any tangible value and yet we've created a society that rewards you handsomely. How much did the government spend bailing the banks out again? A lot more than they spend on housing and providing a sub-par standard of living to single mothers with six kids I imagine.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:13 - Apr 9 with 695 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:41 - Apr 9 by BlueBadger

It's the Queen I feel sorry for. She's lost a husband AND a cousin.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:14 - Apr 9 with 685 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:09 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

They don't earn the same as you. For someone who allegedly works in banking you obviously cant count. No doubt your benefiting from the exploitation of the working class as described which is why you want to keep them at the bottom to maintain your evil pyramid scheme.

I can count thanks. I am an accountant my mates are in banking.
What are you going on about evil pyramid scheme! seriously chill out have a beer tonight and celebrate the town takeover and dont be so angry! everyone is different i have no problem people vote for whoever they like i dont call out labour voters, so dont call out tory voters and imply we are all racist and scum
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:16 - Apr 9 with 659 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:14 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

What are you going on about evil pyramid scheme! seriously chill out have a beer tonight and celebrate the town takeover and dont be so angry! everyone is different i have no problem people vote for whoever they like i dont call out labour voters, so dont call out tory voters and imply we are all racist and scum

I hope you're more accurate with typing numbers than you are with typing letters!

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:16 - Apr 9 with 655 viewsGaryCooper

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:13 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

You've also been fortunate to have those opportunities available to you. You're relying on Daily Mail rhetoric here rather than a reasoned argument. You and your mates work in banking, you produce nothing of any tangible value and yet we've created a society that rewards you handsomely. How much did the government spend bailing the banks out again? A lot more than they spend on housing and providing a sub-par standard of living to single mothers with six kids I imagine.

Do you know a single mum with six kids?
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 652 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:14 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

If you don't want to be called out for voting Tory then don't vote Tory, mate. You voted for a party who had to be shamed into feeding hungry kids by Marcus Rashford ffs.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 655 viewsRyorry

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:07 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

The point I am making is that their voters vote to punish the immigrants and end up doing more harm to the people they think they are helping. White British is a recognised legal ethic term in the UK. I am by no means a racist and I resent that remark greatly. I don't know where I mentioned nationality but you are obviously assuming I'm a racist which is poor form.

"you are obviously assuming I'm a racist which is poor form."

I didn't assume any such thing, I did in fact think you meant, as you yourself said just now, that "that their voters vote to punish the immigrants".

I just thought your post would be better & clearer without the reference.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024