Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter 13:21 - Apr 9 with 8494 viewsgalacticoblue

...wow - so much disrepectful sh*te going around - its pretty shocking.

I know Twitter isn't representative of the whole population, but f** me, people can be terrible.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:17 - Apr 9 with 874 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:13 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

You've also been fortunate to have those opportunities available to you. You're relying on Daily Mail rhetoric here rather than a reasoned argument. You and your mates work in banking, you produce nothing of any tangible value and yet we've created a society that rewards you handsomely. How much did the government spend bailing the banks out again? A lot more than they spend on housing and providing a sub-par standard of living to single mothers with six kids I imagine.

Rubbish everyone has an opportunity in this country one of mates comes from a council estate in Bow he's worked hard moved to Essex to better himself why wouldnt you
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:19 - Apr 9 with 858 viewssolemio

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:09 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

They don't earn the same as you. For someone who allegedly works in banking you obviously cant count. No doubt your benefiting from the exploitation of the working class as described which is why you want to keep them at the bottom to maintain your evil pyramid scheme.

I'm not the person to judge anyone's mathematical ability. I can however state categorically that he is unable to write in sentences or use punctuation.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:19 - Apr 9 with 856 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:17 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

Rubbish everyone has an opportunity in this country one of mates comes from a council estate in Bow he's worked hard moved to Essex to better himself why wouldnt you

I think you're trolling here.

It's rare to meet a genuine 'Poor people just need to try harder' prat in the wild after all.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:20 - Apr 9 with 850 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:19 - Apr 9 by solemio

I'm not the person to judge anyone's mathematical ability. I can however state categorically that he is unable to write in sentences or use punctuation.

I'm rushing as at work
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:21 - Apr 9 with 847 viewsHerbivore

No, everyone doesn't have opportunity in this country. Not in any meaningful way. Social mobility in the UK is shocking: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52982440

But if you're cool with kids living in poverty and those kids having significant damage done to their life chances as a result then you do you, mate. It does rather reinforce my initial point though.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:22 - Apr 9 with 838 viewsMattinLondon

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:19 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

It's rare to meet a genuine 'Poor people just need to try harder' prat in the wild after all.

Not in the countryside.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:22 - Apr 9 with 829 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:22 - Apr 9 by MattinLondon

Not in the countryside.

Ah. I forgot about the rich folk who inherited their property and land. Sorry, I didn't mean to disparage their hard work.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:23 - Apr 9 with 829 viewsJ2BLUE

Probably because of all those juicy benefits which nearly allow you to feed your kids.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:23 - Apr 9 with 826 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:19 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Here we go i must be trolling as i have a different opinion to you seriously like i said earlier this is why i dont get involved in politics on here, you just dont like that i have an different opinion and then you just all attack tory scum, you must be thick, a racist, read the daily mail the sun, it's pathetic.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 with 811 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:21 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

No, everyone doesn't have opportunity in this country. Not in any meaningful way. Social mobility in the UK is shocking: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52982440

But if you're cool with kids living in poverty and those kids having significant damage done to their life chances as a result then you do you, mate. It does rather reinforce my initial point though.

No i'm not cool with kids living in poverty but you have to help yourself why is it everyone else's fault for your own personal circumstances
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 with 811 viewsGaryCooper

You are wasting your time, those you are speaking with, firmly believe, with their soft patronising minds that some sections of society cannot succeed with out extra assistance.

What a sh1tty, looking down on people, view on life.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:26 - Apr 9 with 809 viewsfooters

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:20 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

I'm rushing as at work

Oh, I remember you now. You were the guy cosplaying as a successful accountant who can't spell properly because you're always in a rush and you were on here before slagging off public sector workers.

Thought your unique brand of idiocy rang a bell.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:27 - Apr 9 with 801 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:23 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

Here we go i must be trolling as i have a different opinion to you seriously like i said earlier this is why i dont get involved in politics on here, you just dont like that i have an different opinion and then you just all attack tory scum, you must be thick, a racist, read the daily mail the sun, it's pathetic.

I don't think it's that controversial to say that you are clearly an idiot if you genuinely believe poor people are poor mainly because they don't try hard enough to be rich.

Not even our sensible right leaning posters will be rushing to back you up on that opinion I'm afraid. Not in public at least, and certainly not before the fifth scotch of the night.

I actually thought I was being charitable to say you were trolling rather than to suggest you're likely a stone cold moron who is as much an accountant as I am an astronaut.
[Post edited 9 Apr 2021 14:29]

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:28 - Apr 9 with 791 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 by GaryCooper

You are wasting your time, those you are speaking with, firmly believe, with their soft patronising minds that some sections of society cannot succeed with out extra assistance.

Oh Gary.

Your Jonnosdreadlocks tribute act isn't gaining much traction I'm afraid love.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:31 - Apr 9 with 772 viewsborge

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 13:58 - Apr 9 by BlueWorldOrder

Not everyone can be rich, but a decent Government would insist on people being paid a fair wage for work, not topping up wages so big business can get away with paying less. Tory voters really are thick. Thats our money being used to prop up evil company's.

Totally and completely agree with the first sentence. Partially disagree with the second and third.

It isn't ever that black and white but rather than trying to persuade with logical arguments, as a society we now seem to have become entrenched in an 'us' and 'them' narrative that is usually totally false.

There are plenty of thick voters on all sides of the political spectrum just as there are plenty of smart ones. Just because people take views that are contrary to your own, doesn't mean they are less intelligent but labelling them so means you are a whole heap less likely to be able to persuade them of the logic of your own arguments, no matter how correct/sensible/ethical they may be.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 751 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:26 - Apr 9 by footers

Oh, I remember you now. You were the guy cosplaying as a successful accountant who can't spell properly because you're always in a rush and you were on here before slagging off public sector workers.

Thought your unique brand of idiocy rang a bell.

I'll give you that, that was a stupid comment about public sector workers
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:34 - Apr 9 with 751 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 by GaryCooper

Oh Gary, you just don't get it.

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:35 - Apr 9 with 742 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:31 - Apr 9 by borge

Totally and completely agree with the first sentence. Partially disagree with the second and third.

It isn't ever that black and white but rather than trying to persuade with logical arguments, as a society we now seem to have become entrenched in an 'us' and 'them' narrative that is usually totally false.

There are plenty of thick voters on all sides of the political spectrum just as there are plenty of smart ones. Just because people take views that are contrary to your own, doesn't mean they are less intelligent but labelling them so means you are a whole heap less likely to be able to persuade them of the logic of your own arguments, no matter how correct/sensible/ethical they may be.

This
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:35 - Apr 9 with 742 viewsHerbivore

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

No i'm not cool with kids living in poverty but you have to help yourself why is it everyone else's fault for your own personal circumstances

How is a child in poverty meant to help themselves? Start up a tech company?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:36 - Apr 9 with 731 viewsIP4_Blue

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:35 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

How is a child in poverty meant to help themselves? Start up a tech company?

The parents i mean
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:38 - Apr 9 with 719 viewsClapham_Junction

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:25 - Apr 9 by IP4_Blue

Yes, because everyone is always in control of what happens to them in life...

I find it mind-bending that people are actually moronic or selfish enough to think like this. I think I've done well for myself in life, but I am also aware it's due to having had good luck with health and family, and being in the right place at the right time a couple of times.

Frankly, you deserve the abuse you're getting if this is your attitude.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:38 - Apr 9 with 716 viewsGaryCooper

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:28 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

Oh Gary.

Your Jonnosdreadlocks tribute act isn't gaining much traction I'm afraid love.

There he is, the king Amoeba.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:39 - Apr 9 with 709 viewsGaryCooper

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:34 - Apr 9 by Herbivore

Oh Gary, you just don't get it.

Life just slips through your impossibly smooth hands.
reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:40 - Apr 9 with 703 viewsSpruceMoose

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:38 - Apr 9 by GaryCooper

There he is, the king Amoeba.

You had to look up Amoeba to make sure it was the word you wanted to use and to ensure that you were spelling it correctly, didn't you?

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:41 - Apr 9 with 691 viewsfooters

reading prince Phillip stuff on Twitter on 14:40 - Apr 9 by SpruceMoose

You had to look up Amoeba to make sure it was the word you wanted to use and to ensure that you were spelling it correctly, didn't you?

Like hampstead, he's been radicalised.

It is quite funny watching him do an impression of a human pressure cooker though!

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024