Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today 11:08 - Apr 17 with 2774 viewsLord_Lucan

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:10 - Apr 17 with 2397 viewsSwansea_Blue

None of the above. Quite happily ignoring it all.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:11 - Apr 17 with 2390 viewsdickie

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:10 - Apr 17 by Swansea_Blue

This.
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:18 - Apr 17 with 2366 viewsgtsb1966

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:11 - Apr 17 by dickie

This.

And this.
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:18 - Apr 17 with 2362 viewsdickie

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:18 - Apr 17 by gtsb1966

And this.

This this? Or that this?
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:20 - Apr 17 with 2360 viewsgtsb1966

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:18 - Apr 17 by dickie

This this? Or that this?

T'other.
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:21 - Apr 17 with 2348 viewsdickie

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:20 - Apr 17 by gtsb1966

T'other.

Ah, so that this?
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:22 - Apr 17 with 2330 views26_Paz

I’ve got football and then the bar is open for the first time in months so watching the main points on the news tomorrow probably

The Paz Man

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:23 - Apr 17 with 2334 viewsgtsb1966

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:21 - Apr 17 by dickie

Ah, so that this?

Exxxxxxactly.
Login to get fewer ads

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:23 - Apr 17 with 2333 viewsKropotkin123

Walking my dog

Edit: Do we really need to use words like "Spaz"?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 11:26]

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:35 - Apr 17 with 2294 viewsGuthrum

Presumably the medium is so you can get running commentary from the man himself?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:36 - Apr 17 with 2295 viewsLord_Lucan

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:23 - Apr 17 by Kropotkin123

Walking my dog

Edit: Do we really need to use words like "Spaz"?
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 11:26]

To be fair, in these days probably not. I apologise if it causes you offence.

I just tried to edit it to Goon but it won't let me.

Admin?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 14:48 - Apr 17 with 2195 viewsBlueBadger

By going out of my way to be nice to my overseas and non-white colleagues.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2021 14:48]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 14:54 - Apr 17 with 2160 viewsronnyd

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:11 - Apr 17 by dickie

This.

Also
How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 14:55 - Apr 17 with 2153 viewsJ2BLUE

I'm watching on BBC 1 while wondering how people can watch this and not think it's all complete madness. It's 2021...

I shall say no more today but if you wish to talk about this some other time i'm happy to.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:45 - Apr 17 with 2018 viewswkj

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 14:55 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

I'm watching on BBC 1 while wondering how people can watch this and not think it's all complete madness. It's 2021...

I shall say no more today but if you wish to talk about this some other time i'm happy to.

I think Politics is also complete madness. The pomp of the 18th Century in 2021? I'm all for the day some straight talking liars get nothing done rather than spending 30minutes with "Honourable Gentleman" this and that.

The UK really does need to modern up a bit.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:48 - Apr 17 with 2009 viewsDanTheMan

I mowed the lawn.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:52 - Apr 17 with 1991 viewsjeera

Where's the 'making cauliflower cheese' option?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:54 - Apr 17 with 1985 viewsjeera

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 14:55 - Apr 17 by J2BLUE

Snooker on BBC2.

I didn't understand the blanket rolling news coverage on the day he died, but might have understood it more today.

Hmm.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:55 - Apr 17 with 1982 viewsCoastalblue

I'm genuinely surprised that there's not a drinking at home option?
What?
She's in Scotland all weekend, literally my second time home alone in over a year, place already looks like a sh1tehole and I've worn nothing but awful trackie bottoms for 24 hours.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 16:00 - Apr 17 with 1963 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 16:00 - Apr 17 with 1961 viewsJ2BLUE

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:54 - Apr 17 by jeera

Snooker on BBC2.

I didn't understand the blanket rolling news coverage on the day he died, but might have understood it more today.

Hmm.

Absolute cringe from Huw Edwards.

Jesus christ.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 16:16 - Apr 17 with 1917 viewsLord_Lucan

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 15:55 - Apr 17 by Coastalblue

I'm genuinely surprised that there's not a drinking at home option?
What?
She's in Scotland all weekend, literally my second time home alone in over a year, place already looks like a sh1tehole and I've worn nothing but awful trackie bottoms for 24 hours.

24 hours?

I have been wearing my comfys for months. It's only now that non essential retail is open again that I've actually had to get dressed at all.

I hate all this non lockdown sh1t.

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 18:48 - Apr 17 with 1748 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

I'd have watched something like this...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 18:54 - Apr 17 with 1724 viewsCoastalblue

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 16:16 - Apr 17 by Lord_Lucan

24 hours?

I have been wearing my comfys for months. It's only now that non essential retail is open again that I've actually had to get dressed at all.

I hate all this non lockdown sh1t.

What I meant was they have not been removed in 24 hours, I'm on my second case of beer and have seriously damaged a bottle of Havana Club.

I've also got a large rib eye in the pan now too (I live with a veggie)

I'm assuming your comfies have been removed at some point in the last few months? Actually no, don't answer that.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 07:15 - Apr 18 with 1542 viewspoppiesman

How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today on 11:10 - Apr 17 by Swansea_Blue

Same here as I got no interest in the Royal family at all. Fair play to those that have, but they are not for me. So I watched soccer special up to final scores just before 3pm, then did some gardening for a couple of hours then watched FA Cup semi final.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024