Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge statement of intent from Biden 14:28 - Apr 22 with 6986 viewsStokieBlue

Was it expected that he would commit the US to halving their emissions in the next 8.5 years?

That's a huge commitment, one I am surprised they are even able to attempt. I imagine it'll also sent the Republicans into total meltdown.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-56837927

Also an excellent animation on there showing the emissions of the biggest polluters over time. The rise of China since about 2010 is ridiculous.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 11:31 - Apr 30 with 862 viewsBloomBlue

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 09:24 - Apr 30 by PhilTWTD

Swamp was nearly drained? This is just trolling, isn't it? What's people's thoughts? Time for a rest?

I always feel banning is too harsh, highlighting and removing inappropriate content is the important thing however if that highlighting doesn't work and it continues then yes ban. No issue if that 'highlighting' also involves a temp suspension that sounds appropriate and gives people chance to think and adjust when they return especially as I'm sure you have better things to deal with. All I will say is I don't own this site and I think there needs to be consistency, people might want claim to stand on the high ground but once they go down to the same level they too should receive the same action and we see comments like the swamp a lot (and worse) on here. As someone once said there is a fine line between the two D's of decision and discrimination
Huge statement of intent from Biden on 11:50 - Apr 30 with 839 viewsSpruceMoose

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 10:16 - Apr 30 by 26_Paz

It was maybe a little mischievous which I apologise for.
The point I was trying to make, and that I stand by, is that I am in no way a fan of Biden in any sense but I am very much a fan of his work on sustainability.

Like I said the other day, you take subjects you know damn well inflame and upset people and you troll about them. You don't care that people may have lost friends or family to covid, you don't care if they've experienced racism or homophobia, you don't care that to some of us living under a Trump government was an at times scary reality and not a giggle, it's all just a laugh to you.

The community on here tends to look out for each other, but you care about nobody here. It's pitiful. I don't care whether you're banned or not. I suspect banning you would be too cruel a punishment as nobody with a rich and fulfilling personal life behaves as you do. But if you keep posting as you do, I expect you'll receive the same responses.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 11:53]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 12:53 - Apr 30 with 794 viewseastangliaisblue

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 21:28 - Apr 29 by 26_Paz

I don’t like Biden, don’t like the man, don’t like his policies. He’s massively part of a swamp that was very nearly drained, but, I applaud his efforts regarding sustainability. There is no room for grey with some people on here.

Vile.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 12:53]
Huge statement of intent from Biden on 12:55 - Apr 30 with 790 viewshype313

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 12:53 - Apr 30 by eastangliaisblue

Vile.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2021 12:53]

It's almost like he copied and pasted that from Farage.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 12:57 - Apr 30 with 787 viewseastangliaisblue

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 12:55 - Apr 30 by hype313

It's almost like he copied and pasted that from Farage.

It wouldn't surprise me.
Huge statement of intent from Biden on 14:00 - Apr 30 with 748 viewseireblue

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 11:19 - Apr 30 by footers

This. He's been bullying me for weeks now. Boot him, Phil.

Hmmmm, you raise an interesting point.

As we know, terms have to be taken in context, another persons joke is another persons abuse.

Paz has made it more than clear he sees things in that way.

Paz has quite often said he feels he has been abused and bullied. Clearly the intent may not have been that, and contextually, people were just doing the Bantz, similar to what Paz did earlier.

However, Phil has a duty of care.

Paz has repeatedly said he people are bullying and abusing him. That’s the context Paz feels. I am sure he wouldn’t lie about that sort of thing.

Others have expressed a concern for Paz as well.

Maybe Phil should exercise that duty of care and consider resting the Paz Man for a while.

If Dozzell rips it up in the Championship next season, I am sure a few people will welcome back a fully rested Paz Man.
Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:11 - May 1 with 675 viewsBlueBadger

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 09:46 - Apr 30 by Trequartista

Too late, the “consensus” is about to vote and he’s off to the Gulag.

Interesting how the Decent Right always turn up to defend utterly vile views.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:19 - May 1 with 656 viewsSpruceMoose

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:11 - May 1 by BlueBadger

Interesting how the Decent Right always turn up to defend utterly vile views.

Old Trekkers never misses the chance to indulge in a spot of rake walking, bless him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:53 - May 1 with 639 viewsBlueBadger

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:19 - May 1 by SpruceMoose

Old Trekkers never misses the chance to indulge in a spot of rake walking, bless him.

I enjoy the bits when he follows up defending some vile far-right guff with insisting that he's a Labour voter and is also opposed to people saying Howwid Things.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:55 - May 1 with 631 viewsfooters

Huge statement of intent from Biden on 16:53 - May 1 by BlueBadger

I enjoy the bits when he follows up defending some vile far-right guff with insisting that he's a Labour voter and is also opposed to people saying Howwid Things.

Trekkie only appears to give balance to arguments in favour of Brexit and the Tories despite being a Labour and Remain voter. Honest.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024