Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said 08:54 - Apr 27 with 14463 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

he'd "rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown" then surely he must resign?

I know he's got away with saying all sorts of disgusting things in the past, but with more than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and nearly 151,000 with Covid-19 on the death certificate, surely this is the final straw?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:21 - Apr 29 with 1039 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:10 - Apr 29 by HARRY10

The problem there is that those wishing to misrepresent will always find a reason to, rather than seek any clarification.

An example being when working with some northerners' I was asked if I would be bringing my tart with me to the pub. 0nly to learn that it was a commonly used expression thereabouts for your girlfriend

Perhaps I should have used the word 'totty' instead

However, I take in board and appreciate your words

You’re not wrong re: wilful misrepresentation. I’ve seen this at close quarters over a few years.

The consolation is that, when they stoop to that level, that’s pretty much all they’ve got.

Pronouns: He/Him

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:23 - Apr 29 with 1023 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:20 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

This is not a comment on who has said or has not said anything. I only wish to state that, of all people on here, your interpretation of what people say and believe is worth the least.

And for the record, we don't like you either.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 22:20]

That’s fair enough mate, fair enough.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:40 - Apr 29 with 998 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:23 - Apr 29 by 26_Paz

That’s fair enough mate, fair enough.

I know it's fair, and I'm not your mate!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 22:41]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:51 - Apr 29 with 973 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:40 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

I know it's fair, and I'm not your mate!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 22:41]

Nope, you are far too woke to be my mate.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:52 - Apr 29 with 974 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:51 - Apr 29 by 26_Paz

How's your war on woke going Paz? Seems like a week of you looking like a right tit to me!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 23:10]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:54 - Apr 29 with 969 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:52 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

How's your war on woke going Paz? Seems like a week of you looking like a right tit to me!
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 23:10]

You do that every week

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:12 - Apr 29 with 941 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:51 - Apr 29 by 26_Paz

what does 'woke' mean ?
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:16 - Apr 29 with 938 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:12 - Apr 29 by HARRY10

what does 'woke' mean ?

From what I can work out its what Paz calls waging a one man war on kindness, decency and thoughtfulness.

He's basically Laurence Fox but without a job and that star quality that attracts the attention of fellow right wing nut jobs and racists.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 23:17]

Login to get fewer ads

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:23 - Apr 29 with 916 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:16 - Apr 29 by SpruceMoose

From what I can work out its what Paz calls waging a one man war on kindness, decency and thoughtfulness.

He's basically Laurence Fox but without a job and that star quality that attracts the attention of fellow right wing nut jobs and racists.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 23:17]

I had it down as another one of those expressions righties bleat out, much like the sheep and 'four legs good'

It is not meant to mean anything beyond an unquestioning support for your betters

The written equivalent of tugging your forelock
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:12 - Apr 30 with 822 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:21 - Apr 29 by Darth_Koont

You’re not wrong re: wilful misrepresentation. I’ve seen this at close quarters over a few years.

The consolation is that, when they stoop to that level, that’s pretty much all they’ve got.

The people you are prepared to defend and the sewer you are or prepared to swim in. Just to get one over on me on the internet. The absolute state of you koonters.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:58 - Apr 30 with 800 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:12 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

The people you are prepared to defend and the sewer you are or prepared to swim in. Just to get one over on me on the internet. The absolute state of you koonters.

Case in point.

Nothing there but smeary accusations.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:37 - Apr 30 with 720 viewsSeablu

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:12 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

From TWTD’s human equivalent of a fatberg, this is the least self aware post in forum history.
ROFLMFAO as I believe the cool kids say.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:48 - Apr 30 with 691 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:37 - Apr 30 by Seablu

From TWTD’s human equivalent of a fatberg, this is the least self aware post in forum history.
ROFLMFAO as I believe the cool kids say.

or

ROLFHARRIS as the school kids no longer say
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:56 - Apr 30 with 669 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:48 - Apr 30 by HARRY10

or

ROLFHARRIS as the school kids no longer say

We shall add joking about paedophilia alongside labelling rape victims as single mums and floozies then.

What a progressive you are Harry.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:13 - Apr 30 with 637 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:56 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

We shall add joking about paedophilia alongside labelling rape victims as single mums and floozies then.

Do you never stop ?

It has been proven over and over that you lied.

The joke is no more aimed at paedophilia than Brass Eyes programme was.

If you feel it is then challenge that, without keep trotting out the same lie.

I have never called for banning a poster, but I would strongly urge that somehow you should be stopped from persistently posting that lie/smear.

A smear that you would not be able to defend in a court of law - so for the benefit of us all, recognise that it is now time to put this lie to bed once and for all.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:14 - Apr 30 with 635 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:56 - Apr 30 by GlasgowBlue

This you?

UK out of the pandemic by GlasgowBlue 30 Apr 2021 11:28
Boris Johnson's Bordello.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:43 - Apr 30 with 595 viewsSeablu

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:14 - Apr 30 by Darth_Koont

This you?

Unusual double standards from the dishonourable member for Hypocrisy East.
I’m assuming his account was hacked.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:43 - Apr 30 with 593 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:14 - Apr 30 by Darth_Koont

This you?

Don't mention the F word, unless you write for the Daily Mail

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8123859/HENRY-DEEDES-watches-Boris-Jo
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024