Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said 08:54 - Apr 27 with 14461 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

he'd "rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown" then surely he must resign?

I know he's got away with saying all sorts of disgusting things in the past, but with more than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and nearly 151,000 with Covid-19 on the death certificate, surely this is the final straw?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:12 - Apr 27 with 1582 viewsBlueBadger

https://newsthump.com/2021/04/27/children-of-thanos-adamant-that-public-does-not

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:57 - Apr 27 with 1546 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 10:33 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

What would it say about your character though it you supported someone who has:

- Said they would rather let bodies pile up in their thousands.
- Suggested at the start of the pandemic we should "take the hit" and let Covid run through the population.
- Called people of colour piccaninies.
- Called gay men "tank topped bum boys".
- Compared Muslim women to bank robbers and letterboxes.
- Lied to parliament, repeatedly.
- Illegally shut down parliament and lied to the Queen about it.
- Lied about a border in the Irish Sea.
- Lied to the public, repeatedly.
- Conspired to have a journalist beaten up.
- Compared gay marriage to a union between "three men and a dog".
- Overseen giving away billions of money to his friends and party donors through cronyism.

There are things I've missed as well I'm sure. What is it about him that you support so wholeheartedly that you can overlook all of that? I'm genuinely curious.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 10:34]

the litmus test there is what would be the outrage were one of our players to have described gay men as "tank topped bum boys"

or compared gay marriage to a union between "three men and a dog".

or referred to black players as

piccaninnies" with water melon smiles"

nevermind this offensive bit of hypocrisy

"the children of single mothers "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate," and accused their fathers of being too "feeble" to "take control of [their] woman."

thank heaven you have not fathered a number of illegitimate children isn't it Boris Johnson, and nobody could accuse you of the latter either

as your failure in that area is one of constant lying to them
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:52 - Apr 27 with 1517 viewsHotShotHamish

I have just read through the whole thread and did so with a developing grin on my face.

Christ alive some of you think you own the moral high ground don't you? You look down with scorn on those with a differing opinion and generalise about huge swathes of the population (mostly Conservative voters).

There are so many that seem to post from a position of knowledge but clearly just repeat parrot-fashion what they have read in a newspaper or seen on the TV. I doubt that many of you (possibly none) are actually involved in politics but to read some of the posts you would think there is a wealth of political knowledge on this board - there isn't.

The hypocriscy written in this thread is astounding - last year you wouldn't believe Cummings if he told you the sky was blue but now you lap up his every word and hang off it like some starry-eyed teenagers.

Admit it - you have no idea what was said, or not said.

None of you have any clue if rules were even broken regarding the work done in 11 Downing St.

There are 3 years until the next general election - suck it up - it's going to be a long 3 years for you all.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:54 - Apr 27 with 1509 viewsfooters

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:52 - Apr 27 by HotShotHamish

I have just read through the whole thread and did so with a developing grin on my face.

Christ alive some of you think you own the moral high ground don't you? You look down with scorn on those with a differing opinion and generalise about huge swathes of the population (mostly Conservative voters).

There are so many that seem to post from a position of knowledge but clearly just repeat parrot-fashion what they have read in a newspaper or seen on the TV. I doubt that many of you (possibly none) are actually involved in politics but to read some of the posts you would think there is a wealth of political knowledge on this board - there isn't.

The hypocriscy written in this thread is astounding - last year you wouldn't believe Cummings if he told you the sky was blue but now you lap up his every word and hang off it like some starry-eyed teenagers.

None of you have any clue if rules were even broken regarding the work done in 11 Downing St.

There are 3 years until the next general election - suck it up - it's going to be a long 3 years for you all.

Worst. Troll. Ever.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:56 - Apr 27 with 1494 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:54 - Apr 27 by footers

Worst. Troll. Ever.

The short but fetid posting history of this specimen is something to marvel at.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:57 - Apr 27 with 1492 viewsm14_blue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:52 - Apr 27 by HotShotHamish

How much of your life did you waste writing that load of bobbins?

Internet trolls really are one of the weirder phenomena of the 21st century.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:58 - Apr 27 with 1484 viewsm14_blue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:32 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Re the bodies piling up comment. I’m pleased that all options were discussed. Letting the virus burn itself out was an option. It was discussed and not selected, I don’t see the issue.
Re the flat redecoration, I’m far more interested in how we will repay the billions and billions worth of debt we have incurred rather than where a few thousand for a new kitchen came from.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:32]

You seem to accept that it was said Paz?

Boris is denying it so you obviously agree with us that he’s a brazen liar. Surely we can all agree that it’s not good to have such a dishonest person running the country?
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:59 - Apr 27 with 1483 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:57 - Apr 27 by m14_blue

I read it with a developing grin of my face.
Login to get fewer ads

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:07 - Apr 27 with 1471 viewsDanTheMan

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:56 - Apr 27 by DropCliffsNotBombs

The short but fetid posting history of this specimen is something to marvel at.

Oh it's another poster who does nothing but post on political threads moaning about the state of the forum.

How sad.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:10 - Apr 27 with 1464 viewsjaykay

i mean who would join a football forum and not one post on football.
well to answer my own ? quite few ,till they get called out , then its the odd one

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:17 - Apr 27 with 1452 viewseireblue

Stop bullying Paz. He doesn’t like it up him.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 1444 viewsHerbivore

SUQ.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:27 - Apr 27 with 1437 viewsjeera

"Here's some words".

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:30 - Apr 27 with 1430 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:27 - Apr 27 by jeera

"Here's some words".

I like the bit where he thinks people being angry that the PM is a callous, self-serving charlatan is worse than the PM being a callous, self-serving charlatan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:02 - Apr 27 with 1404 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said by BlueBadger 27 Apr 2021 10:11
So, what is it about the incompetent, openly bigoted and corrupt Boris Johnson that appeals to you?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 1402 viewsHARRY10

A snivellin' apologist writes

"None of you have any clue if rules were even broken regarding the work done in 11 Downing St. "

whereas those without their head stuck up Johnson's lower colon will be aware of this confirmatory evidence

"But experts say that should have been declared in the MPs' register of interests within a month.

Mr Johnson has previously been berated by the Commons standards watchdog for repeatedly failing to declare financial interests.

In a report in Spring 2019 - shortly before he became PM - the cross-party committee said: 'Should we conclude in future that Mr Johnson has committed any further breaches of the rules on registration, we will regard this as a matter which may call for more serious sanction.'"

Johnson has form for "failing to declare financial interests"

This shyster failed to declare that donation within the month, as required. Which is not so much a clue, as damning evidence.

So carry on tugging your forelock, or whatever it is you so frequently tug. Your slavish devotion won't go unrewarded, as if you wait long enough I am sure a few more crumbs from your betters table will fall your way.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:03 - Apr 27 with 1402 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:57 - Apr 27 by m14_blue

Let's have some sympathy here. Imagine being part of the Kremlin's 'destabilise the West' project and getting this place as your gig.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:14 - Apr 27 with 1388 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:58 - Apr 27 by m14_blue

You seem to accept that it was said Paz?

Boris is denying it so you obviously agree with us that he’s a brazen liar. Surely we can all agree that it’s not good to have such a dishonest person running the country?

"Surely we can all agree that it’s not good to have such a dishonest person running the country?"

It is if you see him hurting all the people you'd like to see hurt.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:27 - Apr 27 with 1366 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:57 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

the litmus test there is what would be the outrage were one of our players to have described gay men as "tank topped bum boys"

or compared gay marriage to a union between "three men and a dog".

or referred to black players as

piccaninnies" with water melon smiles"

nevermind this offensive bit of hypocrisy

"the children of single mothers "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate," and accused their fathers of being too "feeble" to "take control of [their] woman."

thank heaven you have not fathered a number of illegitimate children isn't it Boris Johnson, and nobody could accuse you of the latter either

as your failure in that area is one of constant lying to them

The part about singles mothers looks like something you would have said Harry.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:36 - Apr 27 with 1362 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 17:30 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

I like the bit where he thinks people being angry that the PM is a callous, self-serving charlatan is worse than the PM being a callous, self-serving charlatan.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said by BlueBadger 27 Apr 2021 10:14
As with Trump, the corruption, incompetence and bigotry isn't a bug, it's a feature. We're talking about people who voted 'leave' in order to Own The Libs and actively embrace the bigotry and ignorance. Because it Upsets The Right People. Never mind that it's going to f**ck them up the sh1tter harder than Freddie Mercury after a dry spell, the lefties are upset, so that's what REALLY matters.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:54 - Apr 27 with 1330 viewsmonytowbray

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:21 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Oddly enough the crank left believe this briefing against Boris is a conspiracy to keep "Keith" in a job. They hate him more than the Tories.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:24]

Right on queue to give the racists and bigots an lifeboat, it’s Glassers.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:00 - Apr 27 with 1324 viewsmonytowbray

You should send these into Reader’s Wives in Razzle.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:01 - Apr 27 with 1318 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:27 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

The part about singles mothers looks like something you would have said Harry.

Having been brought up by a single mother on a council estate I learned at a very early age where my sympathies lie

one that did not mean touching my cap to my 'betters' as with you and your lot bunch of whinging Quislings

as to the comment, I have never heard anyone of the same political views as myself ever suggest anything of this sort - though I do know your lot hold these views

And for those still unsure what GB and his kind think, here is more of Johnsons 'thoughts'

"Boris Johnson wrote that the poorest 20% of British society is made-up of "chavs," "losers," "burglars," "drug addicts," and "criminals,"

So next time you speak with one of your family or a friend working for the minimum wage - just bear in mind what Johnson thinks of them, and who GB supports
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:08 - Apr 27 with 1304 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:01 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

Having been brought up by a single mother on a council estate I learned at a very early age where my sympathies lie

one that did not mean touching my cap to my 'betters' as with you and your lot bunch of whinging Quislings

as to the comment, I have never heard anyone of the same political views as myself ever suggest anything of this sort - though I do know your lot hold these views

And for those still unsure what GB and his kind think, here is more of Johnsons 'thoughts'

"Boris Johnson wrote that the poorest 20% of British society is made-up of "chavs," "losers," "burglars," "drug addicts," and "criminals,"

So next time you speak with one of your family or a friend working for the minimum wage - just bear in mind what Johnson thinks of them, and who GB supports

Oh. It must have been another HARRY10 who was denigrating a rape victim for being a single mother and a floozie just the other day. My apologies.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:24 - Apr 27 with 1279 views26_Paz

Well said, sir, very well said.

The Paz Man

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024