Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said 08:54 - Apr 27 with 14558 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

he'd "rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown" then surely he must resign?

I know he's got away with saying all sorts of disgusting things in the past, but with more than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and nearly 151,000 with Covid-19 on the death certificate, surely this is the final straw?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:37 - Apr 28 with 1532 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:03 - Apr 27 by BlueBadger

Oh Paz, your Gammon is hanging out right now.

As somebody who swings to the right, when I now read posts from Paz I can empathise with you and other sensible people on the left who must cringe when cranks like Koonters come on here.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:23 - Apr 28 with 1483 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:37 - Apr 28 by GlasgowBlue

As somebody who swings to the right, when I now read posts from Paz I can empathise with you and other sensible people on the left who must cringe when cranks like Koonters come on here.

And I can understand why someone like you who lies, cheats and steals for political gain as automatically as breathing feels so comfortable in their view of the status quo.

It’s just “clever politics”, right?

Pronouns: He/Him

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:44 - Apr 28 with 1428 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:21 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Oddly enough the crank left believe this briefing against Boris is a conspiracy to keep "Keith" in a job. They hate him more than the Tories.

[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:24]

And here comes Bastardi, letting Johnson off the hook and making it all about Starmer.

Iron Lion Zion

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:03 - Apr 28 with 1400 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:44 - Apr 28 by GlasgowBlue

And here comes Bastardi, letting Johnson off the hook and making it all about Starmer.

Well, it’s disheartening to be on the left and see the leader of the opposition to be more trustworthy and honest than a corrupt PM and government by only a matter of degrees.

Another “clever politician” who says what he wants to get what he wants but seems to lack principles and values.

Pronouns: He/Him

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:08 - Apr 28 with 1342 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:37 - Apr 28 by GlasgowBlue

Yawn. You’re so boring.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:24 - Apr 28 with 1323 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:08 - Apr 28 by 26_Paz

Yawn. You’re so boring.

Ha ha!

You're alienating folk on the left and right now Paz! Your mask has slipped right off and is stuck to your heel like wet toilet paper!

The only people you're left getting even a hint of support from are the troll, racists and cranks!

Vroom Vroom!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:26 - Apr 28 with 1267 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:08 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Oh. It must have been another HARRY10 who was denigrating a rape victim for being a single mother and a floozie just the other day. My apologies.

To avoid rage thought that you were lying yet again, I will ask you to provide a link to where I posted

"denigrating a rape victim for being a single mother"

given the seriousness of your words
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:34 - Apr 28 with 1257 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:26 - Apr 28 by HARRY10

To avoid rage thought that you were lying yet again, I will ask you to provide a link to where I posted

I actually said that you were "denigrating a rape victim for being a single mother and a floozie".

There you go........

Cummings by HARRY10 24 Apr 2021 22:33
Tomorrows media will likely be running with the thought that when Cummings appears before a joint Parliamentary committee investigating the governments response to the covid pandemic he may tell all he knows in that matter.

And given what an awful cock up fat boy made of that, the last thing needed will be confirmation in the way of recorded evidence.

Expect the questions about why fatty has suddenly thought it a better idea that he pays for the tart up of the flat where he is shacked up with a single mum. Accepting undeclared gifts is rather a serious matter - and begs the further question of when else has he done so in the belief that he could get away with it ?

What we are seeing on here is a couple of the 'forelock tuggers' desperately trying to defend 'their' betters - and like the Möhne dam after only a couple of hits, they delude themselves that this and much else is not going to blow.

it is and it will, just be patient.

"The suggested leaker, the so called 'chatty rat', appears to be one Henry Newman, a very close friend of his latest floozy (Clarrie)"

"Expect the questions about why fatty has suddenly thought it a better idea that he pays for the tart up of the flat where he is shacked up with a single mum".

I should have pulled you up for being a "fatist" as well.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 18:35]

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 1251 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:26 - Apr 28 by HARRY10

As an avowed rightie it should not come as a surprise that you follow Johnsons line, of lying about what he has done and said

However why not now back your serious allegation

that I posted a comment or comments to the effect of

[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 18:48]
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:47 - Apr 28 with 1241 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:39 - Apr 28 by HARRY10

As an avowed rightie it should not come as a surprise that you follow Johnsons line, of lying about what he has done and said

However why not now back your serious allegation

that I posted a comment or comments to the effect of

I just did. Stop doubling down Harry. It's embarrassing. I'm not wasting any more time on this.

The board has seen whet you posted.

Iron Lion Zion

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:56 - Apr 28 with 1225 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:47 - Apr 28 by GlasgowBlue

I just did. Stop doubling down Harry. It's embarrassing. I'm not wasting any more time on this.

The board has seen whet you posted.

I am not interested in what type of quilt you have - but I am interested in you backing your claim (lie), that I posted

so far you have NOT provided any evidence of that

Which begs the question of why you felt you would be able to get away such a blatant lie/smear
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 19:27]
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:44 - Apr 28 with 1198 viewsSeablu

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 16:24 - Apr 28 by SpruceMoose

Ha ha!

You're alienating folk on the left and right now Paz! Your mask has slipped right off and is stuck to your heel like wet toilet paper!

The only people you're left getting even a hint of support from are the troll, racists and cranks!

Vroom Vroom!

Seeing Paz and the Glaswegian nibble at each other like a pair of rancid sewer rats is a tricky one for me though
Like watching Norwich Ladies play Norwich U17’s.
I wish ritual humiliation on the pair of them.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:53 - Apr 28 with 1179 viewsjaykay

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:44 - Apr 28 by Seablu

Seeing Paz and the Glaswegian nibble at each other like a pair of rancid sewer rats is a tricky one for me though
Like watching Norwich Ladies play Norwich U17’s.
I wish ritual humiliation on the pair of them.

looks like a certain poster will be let loose again to upvote someones posts for a week to get all them down votes back.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 20:03 - Apr 28 with 1170 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not for me, as Darth is able to construct an argument and make a case for his views, and is then willing to engage in discussion around the main points. I respect that even if I don't always agree with everything he says.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 20:20 - Apr 28 with 1148 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 18:56 - Apr 28 by HARRY10

I am not interested in what type of quilt you have - but I am interested in you backing your claim (lie), that I posted

so far you have NOT provided any evidence of that

Which begs the question of why you felt you would be able to get away such a blatant lie/smear
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 19:27]

Rather than down vote me

why not post up where supposedly I made the comment you claim ?

But we both know I never said anything of the kind

So perhaps you could simply retract your smear instead. I am not asking for any apology, or any contrition on your part. Just an admittance that I never said anything of the kind.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:53 - Apr 28 with 1105 viewsreusersfreekicks

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:32 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Re the bodies piling up comment. I’m pleased that all options were discussed. Letting the virus burn itself out was an option. It was discussed and not selected, I don’t see the issue.
Re the flat redecoration, I’m far more interested in how we will repay the billions and billions worth of debt we have incurred rather than where a few thousand for a new kitchen came from.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:32]

Wow! Horrendous and disgusting all in one
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:35 - Apr 28 with 1064 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:57 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

the litmus test there is what would be the outrage were one of our players to have described gay men as "tank topped bum boys"

or compared gay marriage to a union between "three men and a dog".

or referred to black players as

piccaninnies" with water melon smiles"

nevermind this offensive bit of hypocrisy

"the children of single mothers "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate," and accused their fathers of being too "feeble" to "take control of [their] woman."

thank heaven you have not fathered a number of illegitimate children isn't it Boris Johnson, and nobody could accuse you of the latter either

as your failure in that area is one of constant lying to them

"the children of single mothers "ill-raised, ignorant, aggressive and illegitimate," and accused their fathers of being too "feeble" to "take control of [their] woman."

only someone trying to post up a smear could twist my quoting of Johnson's words on single mums as being me

nowhere in the post did I mention any rape victim, or even rape. I simply posted up Johnson's own words to highlight his odious views on gay men, black people and single mums.

To not only expose the real person beneath that false and contrived 'jolly chappie' persona, but to question the moral values of those who support such views, through their unquestioning support of this hypocrite.

Were it not such a grotesque smear I would have put it down to another rightie lying.... yet again. Something I gather this liar is well known for.

But having been brought up by a single mother (4 kids), and grew up on a council estate I take great exception to Johnson's words - and to this liars attempt to deflect by making out I share Johnsons views, as with his slur

"The part about singles mothers looks like something you would have said Harry. "
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:18 - Apr 29 with 991 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 22:35 - Apr 28 by HARRY10

only someone trying to post up a smear could twist my quoting of Johnson's words on single mums as being me

nowhere in the post did I mention any rape victim, or even rape. I simply posted up Johnson's own words to highlight his odious views on gay men, black people and single mums.

To not only expose the real person beneath that false and contrived 'jolly chappie' persona, but to question the moral values of those who support such views, through their unquestioning support of this hypocrite.

Were it not such a grotesque smear I would have put it down to another rightie lying.... yet again. Something I gather this liar is well known for.

But having been brought up by a single mother (4 kids), and grew up on a council estate I take great exception to Johnson's words - and to this liars attempt to deflect by making out I share Johnsons views, as with his slur

"The part about singles mothers looks like something you would have said Harry. "

I’m getting fed up with you calling me a liar Harry. Here are your own words with regards to Carrie Symmonds.

“The suggested leaker, the so called 'chatty rat', appears to be one Henry Newman, a very close friend of his latest floozy (Clarrie)"

"Expect the questions about why fatty has suddenly thought it a better idea that he pays for the tart up of the flat where he is shacked up with a single mum.”
You were pulled up over those sexist and misogynistic words by joe and several other posters.

Stop doubling down, put your hands up and move on.
[Post edited 29 Apr 2021 7:24]

Iron Lion Zion

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:02 - Apr 29 with 969 viewsBlueRaider

Yup, despicable if true.

You have to allow politicians to think about all options in private meetings, but that comment is way out of line

Blog: Yellow Cards and Why They Bug Me

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:07 - Apr 29 with 966 viewsHerbivore

Glassers is doing a much better job of trying to deflect away from the scandals than Johnson has managed. Impressive stuff, would make an ideal replacement for Dom.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:12 - Apr 29 with 956 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:07 - Apr 29 by Herbivore

Glassers is doing a much better job of trying to deflect away from the scandals than Johnson has managed. Impressive stuff, would make an ideal replacement for Dom.

That’s a weird take considering I have condemned Johnson on this thread and in several others,

Iron Lion Zion

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:15 - Apr 29 with 922 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:12 - Apr 29 by GlasgowBlue

That’s a weird take considering I have condemned Johnson on this thread and in several others,

Your main contribution seems to have been to pick fights with Darth and Harry. But you do you.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:21 - Apr 29 with 917 viewsfooters

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:15 - Apr 29 by Herbivore

Your main contribution seems to have been to pick fights with Darth and Harry. But you do you.

And Paz, don't forget Paz.

But well said, Sir.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:28 - Apr 29 with 912 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:21 - Apr 29 by footers

And Paz, don't forget Paz.

But well said, Sir.

He's like the guy in the pub that's had a few too many and is staggering around the place trying to pick a fight with anyone and everyone. Not a great look really.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:49 - Apr 29 with 887 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:28 - Apr 29 by Herbivore

He's like the guy in the pub that's had a few too many and is staggering around the place trying to pick a fight with anyone and everyone. Not a great look really.

It's funny how you read what you want to read rather than what is written.

I have condemned Johnson's word about "bodies piling up on the street" and the general corruption and sleaze that seems embedded in his government.

If anyone has deflected from the seriousness of the current sleaze allegations then it's Harry, with his sexist and misogynistic comments regarding Carrie Symmonds. He's been pulled up over it by a few posters. Oddly enough you haven't accused them of deflection.

But hey ho. If you're comfortable defending Harry over this then there isn't much I can say or do about it.

I'll leave it there, sit back and have a wry chuckle at the left eating themselves on here over Starmer.

Iron Lion Zion

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024