Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said 08:54 - Apr 27 with 14464 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

he'd "rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown" then surely he must resign?

I know he's got away with saying all sorts of disgusting things in the past, but with more than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and nearly 151,000 with Covid-19 on the death certificate, surely this is the final straw?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:26 - Apr 27 with 1917 viewsDanTheMan

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:24 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Well said, sir, very well said.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:31 - Apr 27 with 1896 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:08 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

Oh. It must have been another HARRY10 who was denigrating a rape victim for being a single mother and a floozie just the other day. My apologies.

more lies

do you never stop ?
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:59 - Apr 27 with 1853 viewsmonytowbray

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:31 - Apr 27 by HARRY10

more lies

do you never stop ?

To be fair until you own that he’s gonna cling to it. Enough people said you should really apologise and move on for those comments.

If you could do that, based on evidence, you would be a bigger person and more grown up than he is.

🤷‍♂️

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:03 - Apr 27 with 1790 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:24 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Oh Paz, your Gammon is hanging out right now.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:20 - Apr 27 with 1781 viewseastangliaisblue

You should be sound asleep in your racing car bed by now.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:22 - Apr 27 with 1769 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:20 - Apr 27 by eastangliaisblue

You should be sound asleep in your racing car bed by now.

Not even your own material

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:23 - Apr 27 with 1773 viewseastangliaisblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:22 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Not even your own material

Yeah I know but I like the fact it upsets you.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:25 - Apr 27 with 1756 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:23 - Apr 27 by eastangliaisblue

Yeah I know but I like the fact it upsets you.

And what a pleasant individual that makes you.

The Paz Man

Login to get fewer ads

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:27 - Apr 27 with 1757 viewseastangliaisblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:25 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

And what a pleasant individual that makes you.

That actually made me laugh out loud.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:28 - Apr 27 with 1746 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:27 - Apr 27 by eastangliaisblue

That actually made me laugh out loud.

You openly admit you take pleasure from upsetting people. Maybe get some help, mate.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:30 - Apr 27 with 1751 viewseastangliaisblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:28 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

You openly admit you take pleasure from upsetting people. Maybe get some help, mate.

Not people in general, just idiots like you.

We're not mates.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:45 - Apr 27 with 1727 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:30 - Apr 27 by eastangliaisblue

Not people in general, just idiots like you.

We're not mates.

Vile.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:51 - Apr 27 with 1721 viewseastangliaisblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:45 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Vile.

I have a lot in common with your mate Boris then.

Anyhow I'm out, this thread has turned into another, all about you. I'm guilty as much as anyone.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 21:55 - Apr 27 with 1708 viewsHARRY10

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:59 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

To be fair until you own that he’s gonna cling to it. Enough people said you should really apologise and move on for those comments.

If you could do that, based on evidence, you would be a bigger person and more grown up than he is.

🤷‍♂️

Own that ?

What kind of newspeak is that ?

I posted comment that is still there, and I still stand by - irrespective of the usual suspects (righties) whining crocodile tears

As to GB posting lies, that is something we have all come to live with........or should I say rent

or even lease back ?
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 23:59 - Apr 27 with 1667 viewsSpruceMoose

Lol. What a pair of dry dong losers you two are 😂

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 07:32 - Apr 28 with 1593 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 19:59 - Apr 27 by monytowbray

🤷‍♂️

You got a link to that? I had a look in his post history and all I could find was him calling Boris Johnson's missus a floozy.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:08 - Apr 28 with 1575 viewsManchesterblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:04 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

You'll have noticed on here that not one of the posters who support Johnson and his cabal has come out to condemn what he's said. We're all disgusted by it, but we also thought he was a self-serving, inept, sociopathic charlatan before these comments came to light. Those who support him will continue to do so, unfortunately. They don't care about things like truth, integrity, and compassion it seems.

Genuine question,

Who else is there to vote for ?
Not having a go but the MSM is so Woke its embarrassing.

Labour ? do me a favour, Sir Keir is worse and weaker than Corbyn and they are supposed to be lining up Abbott.
Greens, waste of a vote.
Independent ? who are they, what do they stand for ?.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:21 - Apr 28 with 1557 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:08 - Apr 28 by Manchesterblue

Genuine question,

Labour ? do me a favour, Sir Keir is worse and weaker than Corbyn and they are supposed to be lining up Abbott.
Greens, waste of a vote.

That's not really a genuine question is it? It's a preamble to a load more of your usual sh!te.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:35 - Apr 28 with 1548 viewsyorkshireblue

This is depressing - and I expect representative of a lot of voters on all sides of the political spectrum - they don't care about scandals, or individuals, just getting their agenda through.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:41 - Apr 28 with 1542 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:35 - Apr 28 by yorkshireblue

This is depressing - and I expect representative of a lot of voters on all sides of the political spectrum - they don't care about scandals, or individuals, just getting their agenda through.

The UK has lost its mind.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:58 - Apr 28 with 1527 viewsManchesterblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:21 - Apr 28 by Herbivore

That's not really a genuine question is it? It's a preamble to a load more of your usual sh!te.

So you don't know either ?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:15 - Apr 28 with 1502 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:58 - Apr 28 by Manchesterblue

So you don't know either ?

Vote for anyone other than the lying, sociopathic chancer would be my response. If you honestly look at all of the options and think to yourself that Johnson is the best option then I really can't help you. Either you have basic decency or you don't.
[Post edited 28 Apr 2021 9:50]

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 09:45 - Apr 28 with 1484 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:08 - Apr 28 by Manchesterblue

Genuine question,

Greens, waste of a vote.

You don't seem to have thought too long and hard about your voting choice judging by the lack of detail in your assessments of the Tory alternatives. What about the policies?

Starmer "worse and weaker than Corbyn" in what ways that specifically lead you to feel a vote for Labour is not for you? I'd like to see a citation or two for the "lining up Abbott" suggestion.

I understand that "waste of a vote" view to an extent but if one registers a vote based on principles then no vote is wasted as such (see below). Will the Greens form a government at this election? No. Should they? Almost certainly while we still have a planet to live on.

No mention of the Lib Dems? A rigorous analysis of alternatives would surely include the "third party" would it not?

Independents, as I'm sure you are aware really, are just that. Who they are and what they stand for can usually be found in the material they send out during an election campaign.

Perhaps not your constituency but there was a Communist League candidate in Wythenshawe & Sale at the last GE. No thoughts in that direction?

Of course there is then the thorny question, but one that is supposedly at the heart of our electoral process, of voting for the best candidate; the person who you feel is most likely to represent your view and interests at parliament. Treated as an end in itself this surpasses party politics. Yes electing people this way does not necessarily allow one to be part of a "winning team" by helping to elect a government but is that a bad thing?

And we also have the Conservatives. What an indictment of them that you phrase your question as "who else?". Are there none of their policies you would vote "for"?

If you really are struggling to decide and have plumped for a Conservative vote as your perception of the "least worst" option you could perhaps do worse than to spoil your ballot paper. I have long thought that 33% of ballot papers being spoiled in a compulsory vote sends a completely different message to governments than a 67% turnout in a voluntary vote.

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 10:00 - Apr 28 with 1454 viewsmrshallisfit

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 08:41 - Apr 28 by Herbivore

The UK has lost its mind.

Not its mind. Just its moral compass.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:03 - Apr 28 with 1426 viewsDarth_Koont

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 10:00 - Apr 28 by mrshallisfit

Not its mind. Just its moral compass.

Agree to an extent. I think people generally know right from wrong and aren’t purely motivated by their own interests. But unfortunately our politicians and media increasingly are.

Certainly, the UK has lost any real direction and values in party politics with the result that the public generally doesn’t (or rather can’t) care much anymore.

Pronouns: He/Him

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024