Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said 08:54 - Apr 27 with 14462 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

he'd "rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown" then surely he must resign?

I know he's got away with saying all sorts of disgusting things in the past, but with more than 127,000 deaths within 28 days of a positive test, and nearly 151,000 with Covid-19 on the death certificate, surely this is the final straw?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:00 - Apr 27 with 1164 viewsHerbivore

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:42 - Apr 27 by The_Flashing_Smile

You don't see the issue with the PM saying "I'd rather let the bodies pile high than have another lockdown"?!?

How on earth can you blithely describe that as "discussing the options"?

He's just trolling. It's pretty sick to be honest given the subject matter.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:00 - Apr 27 with 1163 viewsDanTheMan

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:55 - Apr 27 by hype313

Clearly I'm being whooshed.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:06 - Apr 27 with 1137 viewsLeoMuff

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:58 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Both really. A full discussion of all the options that contained some strained conversations and to the point phrases

Did you lose a loved one to COVID ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:16 - Apr 27 with 1115 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:06 - Apr 27 by LeoMuff

Did you lose a loved one to COVID ?

I didn’t lose anyone; however my grandmother had it and was in hospital for about 3 weeks. She survived but general health has massively declined as a result.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:17 - Apr 27 with 1117 viewshype313

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:00 - Apr 27 by DanTheMan

The irony of this is that Boris could say "Kill the poor" Paz would vote for it without realising he would be culled.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:20 - Apr 27 with 1108 viewsGeomorph

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 10:15 - Apr 27 by hype313

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I would love the opportunity to line up Gove, Boris, Shapps and Hancock, baseball bat in hand, for someone to give me the green light to have 5 minutes letting some steam off.

Got a spare bat?
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:26 - Apr 27 with 1092 viewsGlasgowBlue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:53 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Got to look at all the options

I used to think people went in unnecessarily hard on you Paz but I honestly think you take some warped pleasure out of spouting the most offensive nonsense and then getting pages of attention.

Looking at the options would include having very uncomfortable discussions about numbers of deaths against the effects on the economy. Or the effect on people's mental health. The education of our children. People's jobs and businesses.

Not a discussion I would like to be involved in or have to make a decision on. But a necessary one all the same. A discussion that probably every world leader has had to be involved in.

Ranting like a petulant child that you'd rather see the bodies piled up in the streets than lock down again, is not weighing up the options.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:27 - Apr 27 with 1081 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:32 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

Re the bodies piling up comment. I’m pleased that all options were discussed. Letting the virus burn itself out was an option. It was discussed and not selected, I don’t see the issue.
Re the flat redecoration, I’m far more interested in how we will repay the billions and billions worth of debt we have incurred rather than where a few thousand for a new kitchen came from.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 11:32]

Vermin.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:28 - Apr 27 with 1080 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:36 - Apr 27 by Herbivore

You're trolling about people losing their lives. I bet your mother would be really proud of the man you've become.

It's probably a case of junk in junk out to be honest.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:30 - Apr 27 with 1076 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:26 - Apr 27 by GlasgowBlue

I used to think people went in unnecessarily hard on you Paz but I honestly think you take some warped pleasure out of spouting the most offensive nonsense and then getting pages of attention.

Looking at the options would include having very uncomfortable discussions about numbers of deaths against the effects on the economy. Or the effect on people's mental health. The education of our children. People's jobs and businesses.

Not a discussion I would like to be involved in or have to make a decision on. But a necessary one all the same. A discussion that probably every world leader has had to be involved in.

Ranting like a petulant child that you'd rather see the bodies piled up in the streets than lock down again, is not weighing up the options.

It was part of that conversation. I’m sure that if he did say it he now regrets the crassness of how it sounds in the cold light of day but as I said it was a full and frank, supposedly private, conversation. Given the stress he has been under for 18 months I, for one, am willing to forgive the occasional outburst.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:30 - Apr 27 with 1069 views26_Paz

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:28 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

It's probably a case of junk in junk out to be honest.

Oh, he’s gone with mum jokes. How mature.

The Paz Man

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:32 - Apr 27 with 1058 viewsfooters

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:30 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

It was part of that conversation. I’m sure that if he did say it he now regrets the crassness of how it sounds in the cold light of day but as I said it was a full and frank, supposedly private, conversation. Given the stress he has been under for 18 months I, for one, am willing to forgive the occasional outburst.

So what do you make of the reports that he's used that exact phrase repeatedly?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:33 - Apr 27 with 1058 viewsSpruceMoose

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:30 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

There's always an excuse eh?

I think we've ruled out most options at this point.

You're either the type who gets off on trolling decent people about some very serious and upsetting subjects, or you actually believe the awful stuff you come out with.

Either way, you're clearly a person of incredibly weak and poor character and an utter stain on the TWTD community.

People here have lost friends and loved ones. You owe us all an apology.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:34 - Apr 27 with 1053 viewsSpruceMoose

Oh, he’s gone with mum jokes. How mature.

I wasn't joking.

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:34 - Apr 27 with 1052 viewsKieran_Knows

The bloke is a complete and utter c*ckwomble and the sooner he's not leading this country anymore, the better.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

I expect he'll be fine with it...... on 12:35 - Apr 27 with 1052 viewsBloots

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:32 - Apr 27 by footers

....I would have thought you'd have known better than to get involved with this trolling spunktrumpet.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

That's a very good point... on 12:38 - Apr 27 with 1035 viewsfooters

I expect he'll be fine with it...... on 12:35 - Apr 27 by Bloots

....I would have thought you'd have known better than to get involved with this trolling spunktrumpet.

...although it's a general worry that you can't tell what is serious and what is trolling these days.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:40 - Apr 27 with 1029 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:32 - Apr 27 by footers

Look it was clearly a reference to his favourite tipple and a desire to get the pubs open again ...

"I'd rather the Boddies pile high .... "

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:42 - Apr 27 with 1024 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Do you mean the stress of which colour to paint the kitchen with donors' money?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

I expect he'll be fine with it...... on 13:00 - Apr 27 with 1005 viewsHerbivore

I expect he'll be fine with it...... on 12:35 - Apr 27 by Bloots

Excellent use of spunktrumpet there, textbook stuff.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:02 - Apr 27 with 1001 viewsLeoMuff

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:16 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

I didn’t lose anyone; however my grandmother had it and was in hospital for about 3 weeks. She survived but general health has massively declined as a result.

Quite surprising then you don’t have a bit more empathy for the outrage over these comments, it really shows a staggering disregard on his part when there are tens of thousand of families that lost a loved one, often with no one at their bedside

For me if it’s proved beyond doubt he said this, he should go.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:27 - Apr 27 with 978 viewsfactual_blue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 10:15 - Apr 27 by hype313

I'm a lover not a fighter, but I would love the opportunity to line up Gove, Boris, Shapps and Hancock, baseball bat in hand, for someone to give me the green light to have 5 minutes letting some steam off.

Idi Amin's favourite method of execution, so it's said, was to drive the victims out into the middle of nowhere and make them fight to the death with sledgehammers.

The winner would get shot in the head.

However, if the hapless combatants were deemed not to be trying hard enough, they'd both be shot in the guts and left to a slow agonising death.

So, gove v shapps, boris v halfcock in the first round?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:41 - Apr 27 with 947 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:50 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

What’s the alternative? Saying the same thing but dressing it up in nicer words?

You know how you hate people saying 'howwid things' and how they shouldn't say them? Well, that.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 13:51 - Apr 27 with 926 viewseireblue

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 12:33 - Apr 27 by SpruceMoose

There's always an excuse eh?

I think we've ruled out most options at this point.

You're either the type who gets off on trolling decent people about some very serious and upsetting subjects, or you actually believe the awful stuff you come out with.

Either way, you're clearly a person of incredibly weak and poor character and an utter stain on the TWTD community.

People here have lost friends and loved ones. You owe us all an apology.

It is amusing to see what a Paz is able to forgive versus those things he finds abuse.
Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 14:01 - Apr 27 with 928 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from any of the other scandals, if Boris really said on 11:47 - Apr 27 by 26_Paz

It was a full and frank discussion in what was supposed to be a private meeting

I have full and frank discussions about managing the care of the desperately sick and frail all the time and have at no point, offered 'ah, let's just let them fill a bed in the morgue instead' as a management plan. Because it's utterly reprehensible and completely lacking in basic professionalism.

If you want a full and frank discussion, your making excuses for this despicable utterance on top of all the other despicable carrying-on is yet more evidence for your lip service to the concept of 'don't say howwid things plz' and the hypocrisy it exposes in you.

If, we're all up for full and frank, that is.
[Post edited 27 Apr 2021 14:33]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024