Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week 16:49 - May 1 with 1606 viewsgordon

Could be worth watching!
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 16:51 - May 1 with 1596 viewsN2_Blue

haha...great minds indeed!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 16:55 - May 1 with 1565 viewsgainsboroughblue

Especially if Rotherham win their game in hand.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 16:57 - May 1 with 1549 viewsMB26

God forbid Wycombe stay up by some minor miracle. Derby relegated though would be very enjoyable.
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:01 - May 1 with 1511 viewsjudespiveyg

From a personal view, I really, really want Derby to win that. Wednesday and Rotherham being relegated would be perfection.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:01 - May 1 with 1507 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Please don't forget that it's Wayne Rooneys Derby County to give them the correct name.

I look forward to welcoming them to Portman Road next season.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:03 - May 1 with 1473 viewsN2_Blue

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 16:57 - May 1 by MB26

God forbid Wycombe stay up by some minor miracle. Derby relegated though would be very enjoyable.

How can Wycombe stay up? They are basically down

They'd need to win their last game with an 11 goal swing in GD and other results to go their way...never going to happen
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:06]

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:05 - May 1 with 1454 viewsN2_Blue

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:01 - May 1 by judespiveyg

From a personal view, I really, really want Derby to win that. Wednesday and Rotherham being relegated would be perfection.

Nah, I'd LOVE to see Derby relegated...would be hilarious and looking very possible now. Even if Derby beat Sheff Weds, if Rotherham win their two games they'll still go down

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:06 - May 1 with 1438 viewsPJH

Yes, a game to look forward to.

Both of them could be relegated but I do not really mind who goes down with Derby.
Login to get fewer ads

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:12 - May 1 with 1406 viewsChrisd

It's a monster of a game. I didn't think Wednesday looked that bad against Forest earlier, they had chances to win that game.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:14 - May 1 with 1383 viewsjudespiveyg

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:05 - May 1 by N2_Blue

Nah, I'd LOVE to see Derby relegated...would be hilarious and looking very possible now. Even if Derby beat Sheff Weds, if Rotherham win their two games they'll still go down

I don't love Derby, but I'm at Sheffield Uni so having Wednesday and Rotherham in the same division gives me two very local away games.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:15 - May 1 with 1378 viewsgainsboroughblue

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:06 - May 1 by PJH

Yes, a game to look forward to.

Both of them could be relegated but I do not really mind who goes down with Derby.

Derby being relegated at the expense of, and by, a team who began the season with a points deduction, is too appetising to resist.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:15 - May 1 with 1374 viewsMB26

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:03 - May 1 by N2_Blue

How can Wycombe stay up? They are basically down

They'd need to win their last game with an 11 goal swing in GD and other results to go their way...never going to happen
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:06]

They are fluky b4stards. I just checked the Swansea/Forest fiasco for the playoffs last season and that was only a 6 goal swing.

I look forward to thumping them next season but I'd happily take a bullsh1t penalty in the 90th minute which summed up their promotion campaign.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:17]
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:17 - May 1 with 1353 viewsChrisd

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:14 - May 1 by judespiveyg

I don't love Derby, but I'm at Sheffield Uni so having Wednesday and Rotherham in the same division gives me two very local away games.

Hillsborough is such a terrific old stadium, seeing that in L1 would be ridiculous.

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:20 - May 1 with 1327 viewsChrisd

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:15 - May 1 by MB26

They are fluky b4stards. I just checked the Swansea/Forest fiasco for the playoffs last season and that was only a 6 goal swing.

I look forward to thumping them next season but I'd happily take a bullsh1t penalty in the 90th minute which summed up their promotion campaign.
[Post edited 1 May 2021 17:17]

They’ve certainly made a good fight of it, they’ve surprised a few people with the amount of points they have won. Certainly highlights what a pitiful effort we made of staying in that league with our woeful points total.

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:26 - May 1 with 1294 viewsMB26

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:20 - May 1 by Chrisd

They’ve certainly made a good fight of it, they’ve surprised a few people with the amount of points they have won. Certainly highlights what a pitiful effort we made of staying in that league with our woeful points total.

They've turned it round, I took great enjoyment at how they were been blown away earlier in the season. Especially how they worked their way back into the playoffs after the season suspension.

Credit where it's due that they got themselves up but there football isn't my cup of tea in the slightest.
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 18:22 - May 1 with 1195 viewsBlueBadger

Derby getting relegated would be a fitting conclusion to the Banter Era, I feel.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 18:30 - May 1 with 1185 viewsTractorgirlforever

Would totally love to see derby relegated. I live in derby so even sweeter. We mostly get results against derby too over recent seasons so 1 less team to worry about!
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 18:56 - May 1 with 1134 viewsITFC_Forever

Send them both down.

But I can’t see Rotherham doing what they need to for that to happen.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 18:59 - May 1 with 1127 viewsJ2BLUE

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 17:01 - May 1 by StochesStotasBlewe

Please don't forget that it's Wayne Rooneys Derby County to give them the correct name.

I look forward to welcoming them to Portman Road next season.

Rooney will walk away unscathed and everyone will say Derby didn't back him enough.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 19:14 - May 1 with 1091 viewsm14_blue

Just as well as there’s not a lot to play for elsewhere.

Similar in the PL too, everything settled already (bar the ‘race for fourth’) has there ever been a less interesting finish to a season?
Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 20:30 - May 1 with 984 viewsTIB

Derby vs Sheffield Wednesday next week on 19:14 - May 1 by m14_blue

Just as well as there’s not a lot to play for elsewhere.

Similar in the PL too, everything settled already (bar the ‘race for fourth’) has there ever been a less interesting finish to a season?

Few ex-Town players in promotion hunt down in the National League. Barnett at Eastleigh and then Trotter and Alabi at Bromley. Exciting times.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024