Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things as an adult you will never understand 17:09 - May 10 with 6419 viewsIllinoisblue

No. 1 for me: crypto currency. Not a clue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:58 - May 10 with 1384 viewsazuremerlangus

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:18 - May 10 by jontysnut

Bassline music and such like. It is as my dad said of Roxy Music a bleedin' racket.

Roxy Music is a band I never understood as a child but got once I became an adult.

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:03 - May 10 with 1368 viewsJamestownPrince

How some people think James Corden is entertaining.....
[Redacted] on 19:05 - May 10 with 1365 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:12 - May 10 with 1343 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:05 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Mate, you're making my interest in Paz look like a passing infatuation with this Footers obsession you've got going on.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:12 - May 10 with 1346 viewswkj

[Redacted] on 19:05 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Steady on turbomung, Footers is like methodone. Not quite what you want, but exactly what you need.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:16 - May 10 with 1317 viewsMullet

Money for w@nkers innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:20 - May 10 with 1301 viewsITFCson

Why so many adults are unwilling to listen to an argument for crypto investing. I've told anyone who will listen since 2017 to get in to BTC/crypto with maybe a 2% success rate.

Yes it could be deemed risky (although btc low risk imo, especially at early prices) but worse case scenario is you lose 1X your investment, upside being make gains 100X. Its a no brainer from a risk reward ratio.

Note - Above statement based on 2017-2020 prices. Now could well be a bad time to get in as very possible we are near the top for this bull cycle although no one truly knows. BTC end of year at 300k+ very plausible as is BTC at sub $10k
[Redacted] on 19:22 - May 10 with 1285 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:12 - May 10 by wkj

Steady on turbomung, Footers is like methodone. Not quite what you want, but exactly what you need.

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:24 - May 10 with 1277 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:22 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Yikes. Don't know why poor old Footers in on the receiving end of your saltiness. Nobody understood your post because apparently you said the opposite to what you actually meant!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:25 - May 10 with 1272 viewsKeno

TV programmes like Made in Chelsea, Towie, Real Housewives, loose women

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

[Redacted] on 19:25 - May 10 with 1271 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:58 - May 10 by azuremerlangus

Roxy Music is a band I never understood as a child but got once I became an adult.

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 19:28 - May 10 with 1263 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:24 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Yikes. Don't know why poor old Footers in on the receiving end of your saltiness. Nobody understood your post because apparently you said the opposite to what you actually meant!

[Redacted]
Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:30 - May 10 with 1257 viewsjeera

[Redacted] on 19:28 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

You seem to be gunning for him, not the other way about.

There's no need for it mate. You're a bit old for all this trying to bully people online nonsense.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:31 - May 10 with 1245 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:28 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Been a while since we've had a poster blaming cliques when something they've posted goes down like a burp in a facemask.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:33 - May 10 with 1237 viewsSpruceMoose

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:30 - May 10 by jeera

There's no need for it mate. You're a bit old for all this trying to bully people online nonsense.

He's coming across as the most thin skinned artist I've ever met.

[Redacted] on 19:35 - May 10 with 1229 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:33 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

He's coming across as the most thin skinned artist I've ever met.

[Redacted]
Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:35 - May 10 with 1228 viewsazuremerlangus

[Redacted] on 19:25 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:36 - May 10 with 1218 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:35 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Talking doesn't seem to be a problem you have!

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:37 - May 10 with 1213 viewsazuremerlangus

As it turns out I don’t understand this thread!!

[Redacted] on 19:48 - May 10 with 1199 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:36 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Talking doesn't seem to be a problem you have!

[Redacted]
Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:50 - May 10 with 1188 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:48 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

What a strange little thing you are! See you later Jack Vettriano!

[Redacted] on 19:56 - May 10 with 1169 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:30 - May 10 by jeera

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 19:58 - May 10 with 1158 viewsvictorywilhappen

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:50 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

What a strange little thing you are! See you later Jack Vettriano!

[Redacted]
Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:59 - May 10 with 1156 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:49 - May 10 by footers

I think if you do the opposite of what they say things tend go all right?

Still working on that one as well.

I,ll try that again next time she tells me i'm not going to the pub.

I recall coming home much later than had originally stated, rather the worse for wear. She stood at the door brandishing a rolling pin and i made the mistake of saying " You're not up baking at this time of night, are you love?".

Learned to tread very carefully ever since

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Things as an adult you will never understand on 20:01 - May 10 with 1142 viewsSpruceMoose

[Redacted] on 19:58 - May 10 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Don't open any more cans mate, you've had enough for a Monday night!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024