Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things as an adult you will never understand 17:09 - May 10 with 6418 viewsIllinoisblue

No. 1 for me: crypto currency. Not a clue.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 23:15 - May 10 with 958 viewsOldsmoker

Things as an adult you will never understand on 22:29 - May 10 by The_Romford_Blue

The whole thing with Palestine. I’ve tried so many times to understand that whole situation but I still don’t understand it. Genuinely have tried to learn rather than remain oblivious but I can’t get my head around whos fighting who and who’s in the wrong.

An article in the Guardian tried to explain it about 5 years ago.
One of the BTL comments said "that was last week - it's changed again".
That's all you need to know.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 23:41 - May 10 with 935 viewsDarth_Koont

Things as an adult you will never understand on 22:29 - May 10 by The_Romford_Blue

The whole thing with Palestine. I’ve tried so many times to understand that whole situation but I still don’t understand it. Genuinely have tried to learn rather than remain oblivious but I can’t get my head around whos fighting who and who’s in the wrong.

The ethno-religious nationalists in Israel, a land that overall was rightfully set up to provide a safe haven forJews, are intent on colonizing and settling other territories outside of their borders where other people live. Some of these people, who have been classed as second-class citizens inside Israel and in these occupied territories, are fighting back as terrorists.

In the middle of this war of racism and religion, there are millions of innocent Israelis and Palestinians who deserve a peaceful life.

Oh and the UK and US support the strong, aggressive colonists politically and with billions of pounds every year. While blocking any attempts for anyone else to do anything about it.

Everyone is pretending that two states, an Israeli one and a Palestinian one, can and should co-exist. But now the potential Palestinian state has been overrun and colonized while we’ve talked the talk. In fact the talk has helped cover the colonization and waste time until a fair solution is impossible.

Pronouns: He/Him

Things as an adult you will never understand on 23:54 - May 10 with 911 viewsLord_Lucan

See if you can find this series somewhere

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Promise_(2011_TV_serial)

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Things as an adult you will never understand on 03:12 - May 11 with 836 viewsIllinoisblue

Things as an adult you will never understand on 19:20 - May 10 by ITFCson

Why so many adults are unwilling to listen to an argument for crypto investing. I've told anyone who will listen since 2017 to get in to BTC/crypto with maybe a 2% success rate.

Yes it could be deemed risky (although btc low risk imo, especially at early prices) but worse case scenario is you lose 1X your investment, upside being make gains 100X. Its a no brainer from a risk reward ratio.

Note - Above statement based on 2017-2020 prices. Now could well be a bad time to get in as very possible we are near the top for this bull cycle although no one truly knows. BTC end of year at 300k+ very plausible as is BTC at sub $10k

Surely no investment system is sustainable if the risk is only 1x but the rewards are 100x? That just doesn’t add up.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Things as an adult you will never understand on 07:21 - May 11 with 784 viewsWarkystache

The loss of regional accents in kids.

Why school exams are the be-all and end-all.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

Things as an adult you will never understand on 08:53 - May 11 with 748 viewsSonOfSpock

TikTok
Things as an adult you will never understand on 09:04 - May 11 with 732 viewsNthQldITFC

Personal vendettas between people who don't know each other in any real sense, on online forums.
Humans in general, fiddling whilst the world burns.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Things as an adult you will never understand on 09:24 - May 11 with 709 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Some people out walking their dogs pick up the dogsh!t in those miniature bin bags - fine so far - then hang the bag on a nearby tree. WTF is going through their heads?

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Things as an adult you will never understand on 22:35 - May 11 with 625 viewsITFCson

Things as an adult you will never understand on 03:12 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Surely no investment system is sustainable if the risk is only 1x but the rewards are 100x? That just doesn’t add up.

Well the risk can only ever be 1X and the gains can easily be multi-fold that. But those gains only ever realised when you sell. I've never sold so maybe I will be left holding the bag!
Things as an adult you will never understand on 22:39 - May 11 with 616 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

How Garth Crooks continues to be employed by the BBC.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 22:49 - May 11 with 610 viewsbadadski

how some professional footballers manage to look like they have never controlled a ball before in their lives or how to kick with their weaker foot. baffles me.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 08:12 - May 12 with 540 viewsstopmoaning

How Wales is recognised as a country and not a county.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 08:33 - May 12 with 524 viewsfabian_illness

Things as an adult you will never understand on 17:14 - May 10 by bluelagos

How to get grass to grow in my shady / mossy back garden.

Our local builders merchants have managed to get it to grow on a massive roll in a shady corner of the yard, so it’s obviously manageable.
Things as an adult you will never understand on 09:34 - May 12 with 493 viewsSwansea_Blue

Things as an adult you will never understand on 18:49 - May 10 by footers

I think if you do the opposite of what they say things tend go all right?

Still working on that one as well.

Although in hindsight you really should have done as she said when she told you not to leave that battery plugged in

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024