Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doz 18:42 - May 10 with 7006 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

As per my Bish and Chambers knowledge from a few weeks ago, the last part of the jigsaw is I hear Doz does not have much of a future and will be offloaded if possible.
Doz on 18:44 - May 10 with 5899 viewsSpruceMoose

What was the point of playing him regularly for the last two months then?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Doz on 18:44 - May 10 with 5883 viewsTractorFrog

I really hope not. He was excellent against Fleetwood.

They'd all laugh at me if they knew what I was trying to do. To create a new strain of super-wine in half-an-hour with a fraction of nature's resources and a FOOL for an assistant. 'Bernard Black, he's mad,' they'd say, 'he's insane, he's dangerous.' Well I'll show them! I'll show them all!
Poll: What hurt more?

Doz on 19:02 - May 10 with 5736 viewsHighgateBlue

Doz on 18:44 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

To get as much information as possible about him on which to base a difficult decision? But I'm in favour of retaining him. If Drinan is young enough to be given longer (in a position where Cook only wants 1 on the pitch, a view that made Lambert public enemy number one), having been /terrible/, then Dozzell, at one year his junior certainly deserves it in my view. He needs to develop, but he should be allowed to try.

It's true that Cook sees them in training day in day out and we don't, but actually many fans (myself included) have seen more football this year than in most years, given that we've had the chance to watch away games more easily. Cook shouldn't be criticised unduly, and he plainly knows more than I ever will about this game, but I think we fans deserve an opinion if we've seen a fair amount of football, and I would keep Dozzell.
Doz on 19:18 - May 10 with 5610 viewsScuzzer

Doz on 18:44 - May 10 by TractorFrog

I really hope not. He was excellent against Fleetwood.

Not sure I would agree on being excellent but that was just about the best I've seen him all season.
Could be that he is starting to find his role alongside Downes.
Still would consider any offers coming in for him.

Established 1968

Doz on 10:00 - May 11 with 5311 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Update. There are multiple players (one mentioned in this thread) who have been told that they are free to leave despite their contacts having been activated.

There are going to be some surprises very shortly.
Doz on 10:01 - May 11 with 5291 viewswkj

Doz played in his more attacking role this weekend, and it showed massive improvement. He was one of the better players on this pitch. He shouldn't be offloaded lightly.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Doz on 10:34 - May 11 with 5116 viewsStokieBlue

All the evidence is to the contrary though.

He has played virtually every match under two different managers and was clearly improving when he had more mobility in front of him to pick out with passes and more people showing for passes so he isn't crowded out and loses possesion.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Doz on 10:48 - May 11 with 5005 viewspositivity

Doz on 10:00 - May 11 by BlueBlueBluex2

Update. There are multiple players (one mentioned in this thread) who have been told that they are free to leave despite their contacts having been activated.

There are going to be some surprises very shortly.

downes or drinan?

sounds nonsensical. if a player is free to leave and we don't want them, then why pay them over the summer?

more likely that we're keeping them on as insurance in case we can't get someone better in, if we do THEN they'll be free to leave

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Login to get fewer ads

Doz on 10:50 - May 11 with 4997 viewsPhilTWTD

Doz on 10:48 - May 11 by positivity

downes or drinan?

sounds nonsensical. if a player is free to leave and we don't want them, then why pay them over the summer?

more likely that we're keeping them on as insurance in case we can't get someone better in, if we do THEN they'll be free to leave

I'm told offers will be accepted for pretty much everyone and the players have been told that.
Doz on 10:58 - May 11 with 4893 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Doz on 10:50 - May 11 by PhilTWTD

I'm told offers will be accepted for pretty much everyone and the players have been told that.

That ties in exactly with what I heard from a couple of players over the last 12hrs and by everyone, it means exactly that EVERYONE.
Doz on 11:02 - May 11 with 4831 viewsJDB23

Everyone as in those who have had options taken, or literally everyone under contract bar a few?
Doz on 11:02 - May 11 with 4830 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Norwood? Sounds like one that will stay
Doz on 11:04 - May 11 with 4798 viewsdirtyboy

Acceptable offers one would hope.

We have businessmen at the helm now, money talks.
Doz on 11:05 - May 11 with 4800 viewspositivity

offers as in transfer fees?

the op seemed to be suggesting players such as drinan/doz were free to leave (ie on a free)?

Doz on 11:07 - May 11 with 4767 viewsKieran_Knows

Doz on 10:58 - May 11 by BlueBlueBluex2

That ties in exactly with what I heard from a couple of players over the last 12hrs and by everyone, it means exactly that EVERYONE.

I don't think its everyone. 6 players have been told they're part of Cooks plans going forward.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Doz on 11:08 - May 11 with 4736 viewspositivity

Doz on 11:07 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

I don't think its everyone. 6 players have been told they're part of Cooks plans going forward.

drinan, jackson, donacien, manly, edwards & harrop?

Doz on 11:11 - May 11 with 4699 viewsKieran_Knows

Doz on 11:08 - May 11 by positivity

drinan, jackson, donacien, manly, edwards & harrop?

Can't say I know for definite who those 6 are as I've heard conflicting stories about 2 of them.

But either way, other than those 6, everyone is available, as per what Phil has said.

Doz on 11:11 - May 11 with 4669 viewsBlueNomad

I suspect Downes will be sold.
Doz on 11:13 - May 11 with 4629 viewschicoazul

Doz on 11:07 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

My guess is Woolf Norwood (sigh) Downes KVY Toto and Dobra.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Doz on 11:14 - May 11 with 4597 viewsKieran_Knows

Doz on 11:13 - May 11 by chicoazul

My guess is Woolf Norwood (sigh) Downes KVY Toto and Dobra.

Don't think Toto or Dobra are.

Doz on 11:16 - May 11 with 4545 viewschicoazul

Doz on 11:14 - May 11 by Kieran_Knows

Don't think Toto or Dobra are.

Oh? Be surprised if we let either go but hey. Cook is the kid in the sweetshop right now. Talk of big transfer budget this summer, fees and wages.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 11:20]

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Doz on 11:36 - May 11 with 4420 viewsPowrigan

Doz on 18:44 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

To put him in the shop window?
Doz on 11:58 - May 11 with 4268 viewsitfcjoe

Doz on 10:58 - May 11 by BlueBlueBluex2

EDIT - Covered by Paul_Knows above
[Post edited 11 May 2021 11:58]

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Doz on 12:01 - May 11 with 4221 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Doz on 11:58 - May 11 by itfcjoe

EDIT - Covered by Paul_Knows above
[Post edited 11 May 2021 11:58]

Toto and Dobra the only ones surviving then? What bout Norwood?
Doz on 12:06 - May 11 with 4180 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Doz on 11:05 - May 11 by positivity

offers as in transfer fees?

the op seemed to be suggesting players such as drinan/doz were free to leave (ie on a free)?

No, not for free but they are free to go if they can find another club willing to meet the asking price.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024