Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? 12:48 - Jun 7 with 2879 viewsDublinBlue84

Anyone else got the same>?

Mine is showing £446.50 rather than the far less it should be?

Poll: What result on Tuesday is best for the club?

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:51 - Jun 7 with 2441 viewsBLUEBEAT

Mine is down to £21 p/m, so reduction definitely applied.

Poll: W or W

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:52 - Jun 7 with 2435 viewsDublinBlue84

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:51 - Jun 7 by BLUEBEAT

Mine is showing £40.60 per month, not including either of the compensation amounts.

Have emailed the ticket office as instructed.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 12:53]

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:53 - Jun 7 with 2393 viewschrismakin

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:52 - Jun 7 by DublinBlue84

Mine is showing £40.60 per month, not including either of the compensation amounts.

Have emailed the ticket office as instructed.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 12:53]

Did you select a compensation choice or leave it to just renew?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:54 - Jun 7 with 2378 viewsGiant_Midget

Mine is showing the full amount, despite using the team card points for a discount.

I'm going to give it a couple of days, then call. Sounds like they are very busy today!
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 2362 viewspointofblue

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:51 - Jun 7 by BLUEBEAT

Same with mine; it will depend on what everyone chose from the refund list.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:55 - Jun 7 with 2359 viewsSitfcB

Mine showing the reduced amount.

Seen a few people on twitter saying there’s hasn’t included the deduction.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 2336 viewshoppy

I’ve got the same on mine.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 2335 viewsSitfcB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:54 - Jun 7 by Giant_Midget

Mine is showing the full amount, despite using the team card points for a discount.

I'm going to give it a couple of days, then call. Sounds like they are very busy today!

To be fair the team card points one won’t show yet as that was only done today!

COYB

Login to get fewer ads

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:57 - Jun 7 with 2331 viewsDublinBlue84

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:53 - Jun 7 by chrismakin

Did you select a compensation choice or leave it to just renew?

I selected compensation on 28th April.

I got an email saying
"Option 1 - Refund value off your 2021/22 Season Ticket

Thank you for your selection, your refund amount will be added to your Online Ticketing account to be redeemed against your 2021/22 Season Ticket Renewal."

It hasn't been though.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 12:58]

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:13 - Jun 7 with 2227 viewsJDB23

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:57 - Jun 7 by DublinBlue84

I got an email saying

Thank you for your selection, your refund amount will be added to your Online Ticketing account to be redeemed against your 2021/22 Season Ticket Renewal."

It hasn't been though.

Not sure of the ins and outs of it but to me that sounds like you were given online credit but that you didn’t apply it when actually doing your renewal. Not sure if it’s supposed to auto apply for those letting DD roll over.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 13:14]
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:15 - Jun 7 with 2208 viewskizaitfc

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:13 - Jun 7 by JDB23

Not sure of the ins and outs of it but to me that sounds like you were given online credit but that you didn’t apply it when actually doing your renewal. Not sure if it’s supposed to auto apply for those letting DD roll over.
[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 13:14]

You don't apply for renewal when on Direct Debit it is renewed automatically.

Seems they have had some errors I assume this will be resolved over the coming days.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:18 - Jun 7 with 2168 viewsLankHenners

Worth checking your bank statement when the payment comes through (or pending payments now if you can). When I renewed whenever it was the site indicated I was paying the reduced/refunded amount but the email confirmation suggested I was paying full whack. My bank statement confirmed only the reduced amount had been taken so probably an error with how their confirmation comes through.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:28 - Jun 7 with 2092 viewsFixed_It

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:55 - Jun 7 by SitfcB

Mine showing the reduced amount.

Seen a few people on twitter saying there’s hasn’t included the deduction.

Mine also reduced amount. Just wondering if others selected the correct refund option within the correct timeframe.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:29 - Jun 7 with 2085 viewshadleighboyblue

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 12:57 - Jun 7 by DublinBlue84

I got an email saying

It hasn't been though.

Not sure , but I thought you had to apply from today for the deduction off your season ticket, that's what I did and just received details of Direct Debit figures which includes deducted amount .

Didn't think you could apply before today
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:31 - Jun 7 with 2060 viewsSitfcB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:29 - Jun 7 by hadleighboyblue

Not sure , but I thought you had to apply from today for the deduction off your season ticket, that's what I did and just received details of Direct Debit figures which includes deducted amount .

Today was only the team card points one, the £77 one.

The other one was done back in April.

COYB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:13 - Jun 7 with 1930 viewsDublinBlue84

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:28 - Jun 7 by Fixed_It

Mine also reduced amount. Just wondering if others selected the correct refund option within the correct timeframe.

I did select the correct option, see the email text I included above where it confirmed I selected the right one.

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:13 - Jun 7 with 1925 viewsDublinBlue84

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 13:29 - Jun 7 by hadleighboyblue

I'm still talking about the April one, my DD doesn't include either.

Club seemingly aware

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 14:15]

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:16 - Jun 7 with 1887 viewsEly_Blue

I got an email saying

It hasn't been though.

Mine is the same showing as £335 or £30.50 a month

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:16 - Jun 7 with 1890 viewsFrank_Dollop

Yep - same for me - haven’t applied any refund/reduction against next seasons DD schedule, despite this being what i elected for this morning. Sounds like a right royal fk up. Unbelievable Jeff.
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:19 - Jun 7 with 1878 viewsBloomBlue

Mine is the reduced price (with the refund), sounds like another admin c**k-up by the club. I would contact the club
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:22 - Jun 7 with 1865 viewsSitfcB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:19 - Jun 7 by BloomBlue

Mine is the reduced price (with the refund), sounds like another admin c**k-up by the club. I would contact the club

They’re aware.

COYB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:23 - Jun 7 with 1850 viewsSitfcB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:16 - Jun 7 by Frank_Dollop

Yep - same for me - haven’t applied any refund/reduction against next seasons DD schedule, despite this being what i elected for this morning. Sounds like a right royal fk up. Unbelievable Jeff.

Tbf the one from today wouldn’t be included yet seeing as the first payment should’ve been today and people have until the 30th June to select.

Will be a revised figure later on.

COYB

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:28 - Jun 7 with 1813 viewslongtimefan

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:13 - Jun 7 by DublinBlue84

I did select the correct option, see the email text I included above where it confirmed I selected the right one.

I’m in the same boat as you with full amount set out on the new schedule . Checked my old email and I too have the same acknowledgement that I chose the use refund for season ticket renewal option. I’ve emailed them to point out error.
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 15:00 - Jun 7 with 1740 viewsBloomBlue

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 14:22 - Jun 7 by SitfcB

They’re aware.

That's good, people just need to remember they're covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, as document at the bottom of the pdf file the club sent with the payment schedule, the key line being :-

If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Ipswich Town Football Club Company Limited or your bank or building society, you are
entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society
Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 15:48 - Jun 7 with 1649 viewsDebsyAngel

Direct Debit Confirmation email showing full price season ticket? on 15:00 - Jun 7 by BloomBlue

That's good, people just need to remember they're covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee, as document at the bottom of the pdf file the club sent with the payment schedule, the key line being :-

If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by Ipswich Town Football Club Company Limited or your bank or building society, you are
entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society

Mine is showing £30.50 (Lower SBR) so I hope if the club are aware, that we will get a new Email sent with the correct pricing. I chose the reduction in price for the season ticket.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024