Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" 15:54 - Jun 7 with 1950 viewsdominiciawful

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57379875

Good.

Edit:- just seen this thread:
Should add some extra spice if Ukraine play Russia by BloomBlue 7 Jun 2021 15:34
at the Euro's

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-57379875

[Post edited 7 Jun 2021 15:55]

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:02 - Jun 7 with 1877 viewsStokieBlue

Good.

According to the Russians, something on a kit is a "political provocation" whilst annexing part of another country is fair game.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:03 - Jun 7 with 1862 viewsSpruceMoose

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:02 - Jun 7 by StokieBlue

Good.

According to the Russians, something on a kit is a "political provocation" whilst annexing part of another country is fair game.

SB

This is some [REDACTED] level "playing the victim against all evidence" card by the Russians!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:56 - Jun 7 with 1728 viewsChurchman

Well done Ukraine. It’d be great if the other competing countries had a little embossed outline on the sleeves of their shirts of Ukraine when they play Russia just as a reminder. We could have an outline of Salisbury Cathedral on the other sleeve.
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:58 - Jun 7 with 1714 viewsnoggin

Politics and football, tut tut.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 17:02 - Jun 7 with 1684 viewsfooters

Shame it wasn't a rainbow themed kit too.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:01 - Jun 7 with 1560 viewschicoazul

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:56 - Jun 7 by Churchman

Well done Ukraine. It’d be great if the other competing countries had a little embossed outline on the sleeves of their shirts of Ukraine when they play Russia just as a reminder. We could have an outline of Salisbury Cathedral on the other sleeve.

I’m confused. Are we saying politics and sport CAN mix now?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:10 - Jun 7 with 1518 viewsnoggin

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:01 - Jun 7 by chicoazul

Only if it's the 'right' kind of politics. (Pun intended)

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:49 - Jun 7 with 1446 viewsnodge_blue

Russia sees it as a provocation. Not as provocative as invading it though hey Vladimir.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Login to get fewer ads

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 19:25 - Jun 7 with 1391 viewsChurchman

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:01 - Jun 7 by chicoazul

No they shouldn’t really. I was just mischievously thinking of the look on Putin’s face.
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 19:29 - Jun 7 with 1377 viewsazuremerlangus

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:58 - Jun 7 by noggin

Politics and football, tut tut.

Literally comes with the territory…

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 20:26 - Jun 7 with 1271 viewsBlueBadger

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 16:03 - Jun 7 by SpruceMoose

This is some [REDACTED] level "playing the victim against all evidence" card by the Russians!

Woah, woah, woah. No Saying Howwid Things please, you'll upset [redacted], [redacted] and 98-year-old [redacted].

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 20:31 - Jun 7 with 1248 viewsEwan_Oozami

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:49 - Jun 7 by nodge_blue

Russia sees it as a provocation. Not as provocative as invading it though hey Vladimir.

Of course, we invaded the Crimea ourselves - which gave rise to..

The Victoria Cross and the balaclava

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 21:26 - Jun 7 with 1148 viewsPendejo

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 18:49 - Jun 7 by nodge_blue

Or shooting down MH17

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 01:06 - Jun 8 with 1020 viewsmarcus1642

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 20:31 - Jun 7 by Ewan_Oozami

To be more exact it was an alliance between Great Britain, France, the Ottoman empire and Sardinia versus the Russians.

Russia lost.
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 01:19 - Jun 8 with 1013 viewsmarcus1642

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 20:31 - Jun 7 by Ewan_Oozami

Also Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole. Another fact is that Ukraine fought alongside Nazi Germany against the Russians in the second world war.
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 02:06 - Jun 8 with 988 viewsjeera

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 01:19 - Jun 8 by marcus1642

Also Florence Nightingale and Mary Seacole. Another fact is that Ukraine fought alongside Nazi Germany against the Russians in the second world war.

A couple of well known facts.

But not too many points.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 05:26 - Jun 8 with 945 viewsnoggin

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 01:19 - Jun 8 by marcus1642

Do you blame the German people for the actions of their forefathers?

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 09:15 - Jun 8 with 805 viewsmarcus1642

"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 05:26 - Jun 8 by noggin

Do you blame the German people for the actions of their forefathers?

No
"Ukraine's Euro 2020 football kit provokes outrage in Russia" on 09:24 - Jun 8 with 787 viewsKeno

Should the England team have Salisbury Cathdral sphire stitched into their kit?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024