Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? 14:13 - Jun 18 with 1452 viewsBloots

.....and which of you are normal people that just happen to live in Scotland.

This needs clarification for reference at about 10:00pm tonight.

Many thanks.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:17 - Jun 18 with 1246 viewshype313

Don't expect an answer within the hour, they're just finishing up their Battered mars bars and cans of Tennants Super.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

And fastening up their skirts. (n/t) on 14:18 - Jun 18 with 1234 viewsBloots

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:17 - Jun 18 by hype313

Don't expect an answer within the hour, they're just finishing up their Battered mars bars and cans of Tennants Super.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:33 - Jun 18 with 1209 viewsArnoldMoorhen

3 of my Grandparents were English, 1 was Welsh. I've never lived in Wales.

I moved to Scotland just before Lockdown started last year.

An SNP member friend informed me that Scotland has a civic national identity, not a racial one, and so I am welcome to consider myself Scottish.

So, a bit like that old joke about the newspaper, I'm English, Welsh and Scottish all over.
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:45 - Jun 18 with 1172 viewsBiGDonnie

Can you also clarify if either of you are attached to the Scottish penises I've seen on social media this morning?

If either are you, lol.

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:45 - Jun 18 with 1170 viewsleitrimblue

I lived in Arbroath for a few years as a kid before returning to the relative paradise that is Haverhill
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:45 - Jun 18 with 1165 viewsjeera

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:33 - Jun 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

An SNP member friend informed me that Scotland has a civic national identity, not a racial one, and so I am welcome to consider myself Scottish.

So, a bit like that old joke about the newspaper, I'm English, Welsh and Scottish all over.

I hadn't realised you live in Scotland.

You must know Zombies then. He lives in Scotland.

And Herbs too. Not seen him for a little while. Say hello for us when you bump into him.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:47 - Jun 18 with 1161 viewsEireannach_gorm

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:33 - Jun 18 by ArnoldMoorhen

That's a bit Irish.
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:50 - Jun 18 with 1135 viewsgiant_stow

A bit of personal question innit?

I mean we don't go around asking who's got an sti or other embarrassing ailments.

blimey.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Login to get fewer ads

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:07 - Jun 18 with 1094 viewshoppy

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:50 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

I mean we don't go around asking who's got an sti or other embarrassing ailments.

blimey.

I think the thing is nobody asks you that, as it is just kinda assumed...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:11 - Jun 18 with 1087 viewsronnyd

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:45 - Jun 18 by leitrimblue

I lived in Arbroath for a few years as a kid before returning to the relative paradise that is Haverhill

Used to live on the Parkway, then the jungle that is the Clements.
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:14 - Jun 18 with 1074 viewsfooters

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:47 - Jun 18 by Eireannach_gorm

That's a bit Irish.

The glory of a diaspora. Gives us plastic waifs and strays summat to hold on to...

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:28 - Jun 18 with 1042 viewsgiant_stow

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:07 - Jun 18 by hoppy

I think the thing is nobody asks you that, as it is just kinda assumed...

I think god might be Scottish: as i posted that, i scratched a spot on my ear and can now smell a horrible infected pussy smell. Very embarrassing. I take it back Scottish people.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 15:28]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:26 - Jun 18 with 933 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:45 - Jun 18 by BiGDonnie

Can you also clarify if either of you are attached to the Scottish penises I've seen on social media this morning?

If either are you, lol.

You’ve had those videos aswell then. At least the chap meandering out in front of a motorbike was dressed…

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:26 - Jun 18 with 935 viewsleitrimblue

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:11 - Jun 18 by ronnyd

Used to live on the Parkway, then the jungle that is the Clements.

Good on yer Ron. Born on the Clements, raised on the Chalkstone
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:32 - Jun 18 with 914 viewsBluedanW

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:26 - Jun 18 by leitrimblue

Good on yer Ron. Born on the Clements, raised on the Chalkstone

I'm born on the chalkstone and now part of the Chimswell massive
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 16:33]
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:33 - Jun 18 with 915 viewsSuperCoops

I'm an Englishman living in Scotland for the past 11 years.
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:37 - Jun 18 with 891 viewsleitrimblue

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:32 - Jun 18 by BluedanW

I'm born on the chalkstone and now part of the Chimswell massive
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 16:33]

Shout out to the Chimswell massiiiieeevvve. Most of my family still live on Chalkstone or parkway
So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:40 - Jun 18 with 873 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Only 1/4.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:43 - Jun 18 with 862 viewsWeWereZombies

I've had a Scottish address for eight years now, I even live here most of the time (lock downs have helped that) but I think I sound more English now than when I moved up here. I had a letter published in the local paper shortly before Scotland qualified for the Euros. Their sports correspondent had headed his column (which is mainly about his acquaintances at the golf club) 'Why I Won't Be Watching Scotland At Football' complaining about not having familiar names in the team and Scotland having to play 'diddy' nations like the Czech Republic and Slovakia whilst England were given the 'big boys' in UEFA draws...

Anyway, I pointed out that when the Czechs and Slovaks were one nation they actually won the Euros (1976) as well as getting favourable points in about Ryan Fraser (a more than decent player along with Andy Robertson and Scott McTominay) and George Burley (comparable to Steve Clarke as a thoughtful and successful Scotland manager...OK, the Royal Blue tinted glasses were doing too much of a job at this point).

Anyway, come the penalties against Serbia I thought I was going to look a right berk as Scotland went out but that David Marshall save was not only a quality moment for Scottish supporters but quite a relief for me.

No idea who I shall be cheering for come eight o'clock, the England team are clearly a talented lot but they have their share of big time charlies. Scotland have a great team spirit but might just get burdened down with having the weight of a nation on their shoulders. I may just go Cobboldesque playing fields of Eton and employ the Corinithian spirit of wishing both teams well and trying to kid myself that it is the playing well that counts, not the winning.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 16:54 - Jun 18 with 830 viewsSalyidyce

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 14:50 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

blimey.

I am a Suffolk lad through and through but i would be having a bit of this in the North Stand next season:

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:00 - Jun 18 with 754 viewsCoastalblue

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 15:28 - Jun 18 by giant_stow

I think god might be Scottish: as i posted that, i scratched a spot on my ear and can now smell a horrible infected pussy smell. Very embarrassing. I take it back Scottish people.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2021 15:28]

I had to read that several times before it clicked what the infected thing you were smelling was, it was mind boggling to start with.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:09 - Jun 18 with 737 viewsWeWereZombies

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:00 - Jun 18 by Coastalblue

I had to read that several times before it clicked what the infected thing you were smelling was, it was mind boggling to start with.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:13 - Jun 18 with 722 viewsDubtractor

I think they prefer people to use the term 'scotch'.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:17 - Jun 18 with 712 viewsfooters

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:13 - Jun 18 by Dubtractor

Don't know why they shun that label so much - it's a fantastic tape and should be something of a national icon.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:21 - Jun 18 with 697 viewsjeera

So who on here is actually Scottish.....? on 18:13 - Jun 18 by Dubtractor

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024