Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads 07:21 - Jul 19 with 5678 viewschicoazul

Facts. You heard it here first etc.
2 defenders and 2 attackers.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 07:38 - Jul 19 with 4297 viewsxrayspecs

As insightful as a horoscope.

Given...
- season starts in two weeks
- Ashton said at least five, prior to two signings last week
- we have limited options at LB and CB
- we have been linked with Crooks and wide players
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:39]
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:11 - Jul 19 with 4055 viewschrismakin

Any left footers or vegan?

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

[Redacted] on 08:15 - Jul 19 with 4030 viewsvictorywilhappen

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:11 - Jul 19 by chrismakin

[Redacted]
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:16 - Jul 19 with 4009 viewschicoazul

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 07:38 - Jul 19 by xrayspecs

As insightful as a horoscope.

Given...
- season starts in two weeks
- Ashton said at least five, prior to two signings last week
- we have limited options at LB and CB
- we have been linked with Crooks and wide players
[Post edited 19 Jul 2021 7:39]

You’ll thank me later.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:17 - Jul 19 with 3999 viewschicoazul

Here is a left foot fact for you; they have been looking at Ndaba as a left back extensively in pre season.

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:20 - Jul 19 with 3951 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Misogyny rules. Lasses (and others) obviously don't count.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:20 - Jul 19 with 3940 viewsFPL_Tractor

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:17 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

Here is a left foot fact for you; they have been looking at Ndaba as a left back extensively in pre season.

Played centre back v Dartford. I don’t think he’s energetic enough for a Paul Cook full back myself, but definitely worth a look I guess.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

[Redacted] on 08:20 - Jul 19 with 3935 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Login to get fewer ads

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:46 - Jul 19 with 3696 viewsNthQldITFC

Sadly footers has left. Who is vegan?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:53 - Jul 19 with 3600 viewsMetal_Hacker

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:46 - Jul 19 by NthQldITFC

He's left ?

Poll: If it were one or the other

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:54 - Jul 19 with 3589 viewsPaphosBlue

Whilst we are stating the obvious I will add my not inside information. Two of the bigger signings in the next fortnight will be linked to the sale or more likely swop of Downes and Bishop

Poll: What would Lambert have to do for you to accept him as Manager

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:55 - Jul 19 with 3561 viewsWallingford_Boy

Yet he played centre back v Dartford and Fulham.... hmmmmm

RIP Sir Bobby

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:11 - Jul 19 with 3401 viewsxrayspecs

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:16 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

You’ll thank me later.

It gets dark tonight.

You will thank me later.
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:14 - Jul 19 with 3373 viewsDinDjarin

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:54 - Jul 19 by PaphosBlue

Whilst we are stating the obvious I will add my not inside information. Two of the bigger signings in the next fortnight will be linked to the sale or more likely swop of Downes and Bishop

Bishop has already gone.
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:21 - Jul 19 with 3296 viewsxrayspecs

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:14 - Jul 19 by DinDjarin

Bishop has already gone.

Still at Town but reported to be close to signing for MK Dons
[Redacted] on 09:30 - Jul 19 with 3195 viewsvictorywilhappen

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:46 - Jul 19 by NthQldITFC

[Redacted]
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:47 - Jul 19 with 3009 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 08:54 - Jul 19 by PaphosBlue

Bishops move was reliant on getting Fraser in, so I expect this to be sealed in the next 24/48hrs
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:59 - Jul 19 with 2903 viewschicoazul

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:47 - Jul 19 by BlueBlueBluex2

Bishops move was reliant on getting Fraser in, so I expect this to be sealed in the next 24/48hrs

No it wasn’t.

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:07 - Jul 19 with 2817 viewsWarkystache

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:59 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

No it wasn’t.

So does that mean another player from MK Dons then? I'm also presuming Downes will go to Boro and we'll get Coulson and/or someone else in return plus some money?

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:19 - Jul 19 with 2699 viewsMediocre_Quick

Its Max Power all over again...
4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 2639 viewsBiGDonnie

Gibson, Celina and two others?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 2640 viewsBlueandTruesince82

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:21 - Jul 19 by xrayspecs

Still at Town but reported to be close to signing for MK Dons

I live near MK and the local rag up here reports talks on going but a deal a way off yet

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:23 - Jul 19 with 2639 viewschicoazul

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:07 - Jul 19 by Warkystache

So does that mean another player from MK Dons then? I'm also presuming Downes will go to Boro and we'll get Coulson and/or someone else in return plus some money?

No idea on the identity of the players going out bubalah although we all basically know who is for sale don’t we
But Bishop leaving was NOT contingent on the Fraser deal at all

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:27 - Jul 19 with 2583 viewschicoazul

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 10:23 - Jul 19 by BiGDonnie

Gibson, Celina and two others?

My lips luv, they are sealed.

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 11:03 - Jul 19 with 2405 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

4 signings announced in the next 10 days lads on 09:59 - Jul 19 by chicoazul

No it wasn’t.

We can agree to disagree on this one if you wish.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024