Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defender linked from Scotland 13:59 - Jul 25 with 6499 viewsMullet

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Defender linked from Scotland on 16:02 - Jul 25 with 2054 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Defender linked from Scotland on 14:57 - Jul 25 by jaykay

can't say i've heard of him. hope he was the star performer in a derby side who just managed to stay up ,by the skin of their teeth.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 15:12]

People said the same when we signed Macauley from Leicester.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Defender linked from Scotland on 17:09 - Jul 25 with 1848 viewsVic

There’s an 8 pager on one of the Gers forums - very few are sad to see him go. Not many against him, but most think he’s just not good enough for them.

Which isn’t necessarily a negative for him coming here. I guess they would be a top Champ or lower Prem team, so he’s probably about as good as we can hope to get.

It looks like plenty day he’s good in the air and OK at bringing the ball out of defense, but several comment that his passing is poor.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Defender linked from Scotland on 17:47 - Jul 25 with 1686 viewsMullet

Defender linked from Scotland on 17:09 - Jul 25 by Vic

There’s an 8 pager on one of the Gers forums - very few are sad to see him go. Not many against him, but most think he’s just not good enough for them.

Which isn’t necessarily a negative for him coming here. I guess they would be a top Champ or lower Prem team, so he’s probably about as good as we can hope to get.

It looks like plenty day he’s good in the air and OK at bringing the ball out of defense, but several comment that his passing is poor.

In fairness they’re not the most grounded fan base when it comes to their level. There was probably a similar thread on here about Chambers when he was let go too. If he fits the profile of what we want and adds depth I’m ok with it

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Defender linked from Scotland on 17:57 - Jul 25 with 1629 viewsFPL_Tractor

They probably said the same about Waghorn and we’d happily take a player of his quality.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Defender linked from Scotland on 18:00 - Jul 25 with 1614 viewsSPEX_Blue

You got a link? Tried looking but can't find it.
Defender linked from Scotland on 18:08 - Jul 25 with 1567 viewssaffers12

Defender linked from Scotland on 18:00 - Jul 25 by SPEX_Blue

You got a link? Tried looking but can't find it.

It's on the news comments, scroll down to bottom
Defender linked from Scotland on 18:11 - Jul 25 with 1554 viewsitfcjoe

Defender linked from Scotland on 17:47 - Jul 25 by Mullet

In fairness they’re not the most grounded fan base when it comes to their level. There was probably a similar thread on here about Chambers when he was let go too. If he fits the profile of what we want and adds depth I’m ok with it

They only let in about 15 goals last season, and he had the covid breach so can see why they aren’t worried as clearly have real quality ther w

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Defender linked from Scotland on 18:13 - Jul 25 with 1523 viewsgtsb1966

Derby would like him back apparently so obviously up to championship standard. That'll do for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Defender linked from Scotland on 19:14 - Jul 25 with 1273 viewsKropotkin123

Never heard of him, but he sounds like someone we'd be interested in - 23 years old, Championship xp, 190cm, "likes to dribble" according to Whoscored (so assume he is comfortable on the ball), and looks to have physical presence. The contract length fits what we are offering too.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Defender linked from Scotland on 19:56 - Jul 25 with 1119 viewsTampa_Florida_Blue

Defender linked from Scotland on 14:57 - Jul 25 by jaykay

can't say i've heard of him. hope he was the star performer in a derby side who just managed to stay up ,by the skin of their teeth.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2021 15:12]

That would be Waggy. Keep them , then left them.
Defender linked from Scotland on 21:05 - Jul 25 with 941 viewsUppaTowen78

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/transfer-new

1 million the reported fee….
Defender linked from Scotland on 21:09 - Jul 25 with 908 viewsSkip_Intro

but does he have a hairy @rse...that's the key question...
Defender linked from Scotland on 21:25 - Jul 25 with 844 viewspointofblue

Edmundson or Gibson - not both. We really need an experienced figure to complete the back line.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

[Redacted] on 06:43 - Jul 26 with 707 viewsvictorywilhappen

Defender linked from Scotland on 21:25 - Jul 25 by pointofblue

Edmundson or Gibson - not both. We really need an experienced figure to complete the back line.

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024