Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer outs 16:12 - Jul 26 with 2485 viewsReecec196

Whilst it's great we are getting in what looks to be quality players, i would still like to see us getting Bish,Downes,Jackson off the wage bill, with some youngsters like Baggott,Mizouni,Siziba,Chirewa out on loan.
Transfer outs on 16:15 - Jul 26 with 2427 viewsElderGrizzly

Thanks Brett!
Transfer outs on 16:16 - Jul 26 with 2414 viewsMullet

How many of those youngsters would be better served staying here and playing in the cups? Given how the wrong loan ruined players like Nydam, we do need a bit of consideration.

Bishop seems to have a choice of clubs, I'd be amazed if clubs aren't waiting on Downes and Jackson to low ball us. It's more the need to get Coulson or another LB in that seems the most pressing.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Transfer outs on 16:17 - Jul 26 with 2407 viewsMetal_Hacker

Oh jeez. I might be sat round a pool in Spain right now (true fact ) but it doesn’t negate the need for me to call you a fanny

Sorry Brett but ……..
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 16:27]

Poll: If it were one or the other

Transfer outs on 16:18 - Jul 26 with 2380 viewsIllinoisblue

All seems very quiet on Downes. Either he needs a new agent or he’s not as good as some think he is.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Transfer outs on 16:19 - Jul 26 with 2347 viewsSitfcB

I reckon a few of the outs will happen on deadline day.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Transfer outs on 16:20 - Jul 26 with 2325 viewsMetal_Hacker

Transfer outs on 16:18 - Jul 26 by Illinoisblue

All seems very quiet on Downes. Either he needs a new agent or he’s not as good as some think he is.

Bit of both I think Illy

Transfer outs on 16:20 - Jul 26 with 2324 viewsWD19

I haven't been paying attention. Do their wages count towards any kind of cap/restriction if we don't name them in the 22?

Obviously much better for all concerned that they move on, either way.
Transfer outs on 16:23 - Jul 26 with 2285 viewsReecec196

Transfer outs on 16:17 - Jul 26 by Metal_Hacker

Oh jeez. I might be sat round a pool in Spain right now (true fact ) but it doesn’t negate the need for me to call you a fanny

Sorry Brett but ……..
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 16:27]

Any need for that? And who's Brett?
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer outs on 16:26 - Jul 26 with 2248 viewsMetal_Hacker

Transfer outs on 16:23 - Jul 26 by Reecec196

Any need for that? And who's Brett?

Who’s Brett? You’re winding me up now right ?

Not falling for it whilst I’m full of Spanish vodka

Transfer outs on 16:28 - Jul 26 with 2216 viewsBloomBlue

Buying clubs playing a waiting game. They know we'll probably reach a point of getting very keen to offload some especially if we get enough in so wait until we get near the end of the transfer window and try and get the players on the cheap
Transfer outs on 16:43 - Jul 26 with 2065 viewsStockholmBlue

My guess is that Bish and Downes are as good as done deals, but we are waiting for the replacements to be announced first

Ipswich Town FC since 1981

Transfer outs on 17:45 - Jul 26 with 1814 viewsnodge_blue

Transfer outs on 16:18 - Jul 26 by Illinoisblue

I'd still like to see downes stay. I suspect we still want a decent fee for him which could be the hold up.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Transfer outs on 18:12 - Jul 26 with 1729 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Transfer outs on 16:16 - Jul 26 by Mullet

How many of those youngsters would be better served staying here and playing in the cups? Given how the wrong loan ruined players like Nydam, we do need a bit of consideration.

Bishop seems to have a choice of clubs, I'd be amazed if clubs aren't waiting on Downes and Jackson to low ball us. It's more the need to get Coulson or another LB in that seems the most pressing.

KOA were saying we have reached in impasse with Bournemouth on the the fee for Downes. What im not sure other clubs realise that he is probably the one player who we'd happily see reintegrated and if he is still here post deadline I'm sure it's the best interest of both parties for him to knuckle down

Jackson I assume will be loaned if not sold so with a good chunk of his wages covered its a cheap option to have taken up

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Transfer outs on 18:18 - Jul 26 with 1670 viewsjayessess

Transfer outs on 18:12 - Jul 26 by BlueandTruesince82

KOA were saying we have reached in impasse with Bournemouth on the the fee for Downes. What im not sure other clubs realise that he is probably the one player who we'd happily see reintegrated and if he is still here post deadline I'm sure it's the best interest of both parties for him to knuckle down

Jackson I assume will be loaned if not sold so with a good chunk of his wages covered its a cheap option to have taken up

Don't think we'll be in a rush with any of them really. None of our incoming business appears to be contingent on anyone leaving.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Transfer outs on 19:37 - Jul 26 with 1450 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

El Mizouni is 21 in a couple of months.

He should either be part of the first team squad competing for a place, or sold.

He shouldn't be loaned out again.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Transfer outs on 20:49 - Jul 26 with 1304 viewsReecec196

Transfer outs on 19:37 - Jul 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

El Mizouni is 21 in a couple of months.

He should either be part of the first team squad competing for a place, or sold.

He shouldn't be loaned out again.

I don't see a place for Mizouni at the Attacking mid role, nor does he suit a holding role, if no loan then he'll just stagnate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024