Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed 17:34 - Jul 28 with 4709 viewsBluefish

To be a forum again and have actual ITFC debates or are we going to blindly happy clap through the whole season? I had hoped you'd all embarrassed yourselves enough with the PRP blindness and getting the club back etc.

This place wasn't built on this nonsense, it is about critical opinions

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:27 - Jul 28 with 1003 viewsMattinLondon

Was it built on rock n roll?
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 19:20 - Jul 28 with 928 viewsTrequartista

It might only be pre-season but you're already at full match fitness. Looking forward to seeing where this goes over the coming season.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 19:36 - Jul 28 with 900 viewsbazza

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:06 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Turn again? Using football knowledge to point out the keane and Lambert failings isn't turning again. It is just normal behaviour for a knowledgeable football supporter.

I don’t think you needed much football knowledge to work out their failings to be fair..
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 19:52 - Jul 28 with 881 viewsJ2BLUE

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:19 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Exceptionally generous owner that made a lot of mistakes around appointments but kept us afloat through some very difficult times in the industry

Your go now......talk us through your defences of shambert and gwion. Nah don't bother just post your usual nonsense attacking me for likes while offering nothing back.

Cheers

Now you're resorting to making things up.

You're going to be very aggravating over the coming season desperately hoping it all goes wrong. Div list time for you.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 19:59 - Jul 28 with 856 viewsOldboy

You will of course be right at some point in the future. Every manager has a time to quit or be sacked. You could, should at least give it a bit of time before saying I will be right. Get behind the manager at the outset and then you have a right to slag him off if things go tits up. I wasn't happy with the Lambert appointment, but backed him at the start and hoped to be proved wrong. Get behind him for now, you never know, you might actually enjoy being positive for a change.
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:04 - Jul 28 with 836 viewspelles321

I’m confused. You say you want debate, and that ‘this place’ was built on critical opinions. However anyone who disagrees with you is ‘blindly happy clapping’ and ‘embarrassing yourselves’.

Sounds like you don’t need any of us, you are happy enough arguing with yourself.
[Redacted] on 20:08 - Jul 28 with 822 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:09 - Jul 28 with 820 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:04 - Jul 28 by pelles321

I’m confused. You say you want debate, and that ‘this place’ was built on critical opinions. However anyone who disagrees with you is ‘blindly happy clapping’ and ‘embarrassing yourselves’.

Sounds like you don’t need any of us, you are happy enough arguing with yourself.

Very well said!

It is notable that everyone who complains about a lack of debate on any issue on here, is not really complaining about any lack of debate but rather the lack of people agreeing with their extreme opinions and too many who disagree with them!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:16 - Jul 28 with 800 viewsSuperblue95

The saddest part about your claims of having half the board ‘on strings’ is that you do in fact have half the board on strings!

Amazing that somebody can be so obvious as to have fish in their name and for people to still froth at the mouth reacting time and time again for years at the things they post.

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:20 - Jul 28 with 788 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:16 - Jul 28 by Superblue95

The saddest part about your claims of having half the board ‘on strings’ is that you do in fact have half the board on strings!

Amazing that somebody can be so obvious as to have fish in their name and for people to still froth at the mouth reacting time and time again for years at the things they post.

To be fair, 4 people are really not half of the board.

I am sure Fishers is enjoying having a multiple page thread off the back of it but, as with most threads, a lot of the comments are not really about his nonsense or him but have moved on along a side-track.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:41 - Jul 28 with 738 viewsBlueandTruesince82

There is blubbers but I think most of us are going to go down the give it a chance route 1st. Perhaps wait until we're into the season a bit.

Of course we could choose to be negative about everthing just so we can be the one to say I told you so if it goes wrong but then if we did that we might as well give up mighten we?

That's not what football supporting is about is it? It's about optimism, excitement, anticipation, daring to dream...... jumpers for goal posts, marvellous isnt it?

Otherwise why bother? Why bother going to the game, we'll just lose. Why bother buying merch? The club will just waste the money. Why bother checking the score,looking for signings, watching the highlights, taking more of a shine to the ginger bloke that keeps rocking up.... so we won't bother, the stadium can stay empty, the sponsors won't sponsor, the owners won't invest and then we wont have a club.

Personally I like having a club, do you?

If it's that lacking in enjoyment for you Why do you bother?
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 20:45]

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:42 - Jul 28 with 736 viewsgordon

To be fair, the club must be significantly increasing it's overheads with all these new off-field signings, not to mention the wages committed to players across these 3 or 4 year contracts. Obviously it's very exciting, but we've got to be looking at (based on the Evans era) a loss of > £5m, which will increase a lot in the championship if we got promoted and have a proper go at getting into the top-half etc, so you do have to wonder a bit about how long the Arizona Fire Service pension fund will be willing to sink money into the basically bottomless pit of trying to get into the premiership.

Other than that, the signings and the off-field restructuring look very good.
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:42 - Jul 28 with 725 viewsCheltenham_Blue

I love how you've delivered that post without offering any debate at all by the way. Really top class stuff.

So what would you like to debate, ITFC related?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 716 viewsBlueastheycome

U kk hun? X o x o
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:46 - Jul 28 with 717 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 19:52 - Jul 28 by J2BLUE

Now you're resorting to making things up.

You're going to be very aggravating over the coming season desperately hoping it all goes wrong. Div list time for you.

Guarantee you don't

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:49 - Jul 28 with 709 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:16 - Jul 28 by Superblue95

Where was this quoted from?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:51 - Jul 28 with 693 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:42 - Jul 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

I love how you've delivered that post without offering any debate at all by the way. Really top class stuff.

So what would you like to debate, ITFC related?

I could post a picture of an acorn and it would trigger the likes of you and j2

Cheers

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:52 - Jul 28 with 683 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:51 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

I could post a picture of an acorn and it would trigger the likes of you and j2

Cheers

So nothing then? No?
Come on Blubbers, you must have something interesting to say.

Paz was binned off for being of no use to the board.

And I love an Acorn, they've got purpose.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 20:55]

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:54 - Jul 28 with 672 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:52 - Jul 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

So nothing then? No?
Come on Blubbers, you must have something interesting to say.

Paz was binned off for being of no use to the board.

And I love an Acorn, they've got purpose.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 20:55]

Please Phil please ban the nasty man. He is too good for me

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:56 - Jul 28 with 660 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:54 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Please Phil please ban the nasty man. He is too good for me

Come on Blubblers, lets go. We'd all love to have this debate with you.
Whats wrong with ITFC?

[Redacted] on 21:10 - Jul 28 with 611 viewsvictorywilhappen

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:56 - Jul 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

Come on Blubblers, lets go. We'd all love to have this debate with you.
Whats wrong with ITFC?

[Redacted]
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 21:14 - Jul 28 with 588 viewsCheltenham_Blue

[Redacted] on 21:10 - Jul 28 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

He'll be back soon.

I like him.

[Redacted] on 21:20 - Jul 28 with 576 viewsvictorywilhappen

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 21:14 - Jul 28 by Cheltenham_Blue

He'll be back soon.

I like him.

[Redacted]
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:00 - Jul 28 with 507 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:00 - Jul 28 with 505 viewsBluefish

[Redacted] on 21:10 - Jul 28 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Sorry fans I was out for a Ruby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024