Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed 17:34 - Jul 28 with 4707 viewsBluefish

To be a forum again and have actual ITFC debates or are we going to blindly happy clap through the whole season? I had hoped you'd all embarrassed yourselves enough with the PRP blindness and getting the club back etc.

This place wasn't built on this nonsense, it is about critical opinions

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:16 - Jul 28 with 732 viewsSitfcB

I don’t understand where you’re at at the minute?

Are you a Cook lover? Or are you cautious?

Never know with you with all our trolling

You should be the happiest one on here. PRP went, Edwards followed, things are very much on the up.

Cookie could reach Mick’s level!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:20 - Jul 28 with 716 viewshype313

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:16 - Jul 28 by SitfcB

You should be the happiest one on here. PRP went, Edwards followed, things are very much on the up.

He's bored, bought himself a few bites from some poor unsuspecting souls.

2/10 for effort.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:24 - Jul 28 with 711 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:16 - Jul 28 by SitfcB

I hope Cookie overtakes Mick

At the moment he is below 0 based on his performance. He is not at booing time or even close to keane or PRP levels though obviously

Even weirder is the gamechanger and Ashton obsessions. We are w*nking over owners that have spent less than Evans and it isn't even their money and a CEO that has basically done the equivalent of painting the turnstiles and shaking some hands

I want this to be the best era of my life but utterly bizarre to bang on now about how lucky we are when nothing is achieved. The whole thing has been seen before under Hurst and Lambert in recent seasons.

Make them earn it and call it out when it is wrong

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:44 - Jul 28 with 680 viewsBluearmy71

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:00 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Sorry fans I was out for a Ruby

Hi Bluefish

Now as it goes this is much better than the other days trolling attempt but once more you are completely missing the point of trolling, its meant to be an art form, suave and sophisticated, there's no talent from you in this one at all its no more that a toddler throwing his toys out the pram cos he can't get his own way, you are basically just begging all of us to turn a blind eye to all the negative things you wish to post about every aspect of a football club that is just making its first tentative steps into a new era which however way you look at it can not be spun in any negative way as yet, any mistakes made can not be foreseen even more so before a ball is kicked in anger, wait until the season starts properly to have a reasonable and grown up debate upon your negativity and how utterly sad it makes you look trolling it at this early juncture!! Try making your trolling more fact based so you at least have a chance of entering a debate about whatever it is instead of your posts being dismissed by everyone who reads them!!
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:46 - Jul 28 with 676 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:24 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

At the moment he is below 0 based on his performance. He is not at booing time or even close to keane or PRP levels though obviously

Even weirder is the gamechanger and Ashton obsessions. We are w*nking over owners that have spent less than Evans and it isn't even their money and a CEO that has basically done the equivalent of painting the turnstiles and shaking some hands

I want this to be the best era of my life but utterly bizarre to bang on now about how lucky we are when nothing is achieved. The whole thing has been seen before under Hurst and Lambert in recent seasons.

The amount of money we have spent on punts from League 2 and non-league is ridiculous, isn't it? So reminiscent of Hurst. And the off-field changes really are nothing more than a lick of paint on a few turnstiles.

I am not sure if you are simply being negative for negative's sake (or have a very poor outlook on life generally) or if you are simply trolling.

And yes, it is far better for a fool to be easily parted with his own money than a consortium to manage someone else's wisely.

There we go. Add another bite to your tally if you like.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:47 - Jul 28 with 667 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Did someone say something?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 with 660 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:46 - Jul 28 by Nthsuffolkblue

The amount of money we have spent on punts from League 2 and non-league is ridiculous, isn't it? So reminiscent of Hurst. And the off-field changes really are nothing more than a lick of paint on a few turnstiles.

I am not sure if you are simply being negative for negative's sake (or have a very poor outlook on life generally) or if you are simply trolling.

And yes, it is far better for a fool to be easily parted with his own money than a consortium to manage someone else's wisely.

There we go. Add another bite to your tally if you like.

Bites like yours only count as a half

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 with 659 viewsghostofescobar

What’s your point?

GhostOfEscobar

Login to get fewer ads

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 with 655 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:44 - Jul 28 by Bluearmy71

Hi Bluefish

Now as it goes this is much better than the other days trolling attempt but once more you are completely missing the point of trolling, its meant to be an art form, suave and sophisticated, there's no talent from you in this one at all its no more that a toddler throwing his toys out the pram cos he can't get his own way, you are basically just begging all of us to turn a blind eye to all the negative things you wish to post about every aspect of a football club that is just making its first tentative steps into a new era which however way you look at it can not be spun in any negative way as yet, any mistakes made can not be foreseen even more so before a ball is kicked in anger, wait until the season starts properly to have a reasonable and grown up debate upon your negativity and how utterly sad it makes you look trolling it at this early juncture!! Try making your trolling more fact based so you at least have a chance of entering a debate about whatever it is instead of your posts being dismissed by everyone who reads them!!

Tl;dr

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:50 - Jul 28 with 647 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Bites like yours only count as a half

Ah, good to see you are starting to sober up or that the poo has lightened your mood. Or both.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:51 - Jul 28 with 643 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 by ghostofescobar

What’s your point?

No point, I just wanted to capture some more tears

Cheers

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 23:03 - Jul 28 with 613 viewsBluearmy71

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:49 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Tl;dr

And there you have proved my point, a proper troll reads everything aimed at him, and does not come back with something that only he can decipher, you really don' have the style needed to even be called a troll well not one of any note tbh!
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 23:14 - Jul 28 with 592 viewsvilanovablue

I'd suggest you've been around long enough to be better than this, hey ho.
[Post edited 28 Jul 2021 23:45]
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 23:16 - Jul 28 with 588 viewsSeablu

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:51 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

No point, I just wanted to capture some more tears

Cheers

All this pitiful nonsense would be reasonably impressive, if you didn’t subsequently whine like a 5 year old when admin prod you with the threat of another spell on the silly boy step.

Carry on though, it obviously helps plug a gap excess alcohol can only partly fill for you.
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 23:40 - Jul 28 with 546 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 23:16 - Jul 28 by Seablu

All this pitiful nonsense would be reasonably impressive, if you didn’t subsequently whine like a 5 year old when admin prod you with the threat of another spell on the silly boy step.

Carry on though, it obviously helps plug a gap excess alcohol can only partly fill for you.

There seems to be a lot of tears from Fishers at the moment. Things are going too well, nothing tangible to moan about.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 03:00 - Jul 29 with 501 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 18:19 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Exceptionally generous owner that made a lot of mistakes around appointments but kept us afloat through some very difficult times in the industry

Your go now......talk us through your defences of shambert and gwion. Nah don't bother just post your usual nonsense attacking me for likes while offering nothing back.

Cheers

Oh the irony of that ‘happy clapping’ point you’ve just made! All those years I wanted Evans Out and you were on here every week telling us all how great he is. The new owners have shown him up to be even worse than I’d said and you can’t cope.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 05:22 - Jul 29 with 472 viewsRyorry

The answer could be "yes - at your scrotum".

Happy to help.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 05:54 - Jul 29 with 450 viewsBryanPlug

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 20:51 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

I could post a picture of an acorn and it would trigger the likes of you and j2

Cheers

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 07:45 - Jul 29 with 409 viewsSitfcB

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 22:24 - Jul 28 by Bluefish

Just enjoy the ride and live in the moment!

If it all goes tits up then people can moan

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 08:27 - Jul 29 with 381 viewsBluefields

Fans have every right to be very confident and excited about the prospects for this coming season; however the proof will be the performances on the pitch. The structure that has been put in place along with some very canny and excellent recruitment gives us every chance of success. Every reason to be genuinely positive for the first time in a while.
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 08:29 - Jul 29 with 378 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 03:00 - Jul 29 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh the irony of that ‘happy clapping’ point you’ve just made! All those years I wanted Evans Out and you were on here every week telling us all how great he is. The new owners have shown him up to be even worse than I’d said and you can’t cope.

LOL. Blubfish pwned by Rommers. The ignominy!

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 09:03 - Jul 29 with 340 viewsRobTheMonk

I actually quite like your posts Bluey and I definitely came around to your thinking regarding Edwards in the end haha.

Few things I agree and disagree with you on:

- Cook's performance last season was, quite frankly, awful. Whether it was the players giving up, too much change too soon, I don't know. Happy to give him a chance, but he needs to be getting good results quickly. The initial games on paper are about a kind a start as he was going to get for the season.

To be fair, with Hurst, he was got rid of quite quickly when it was obvious he was out of his debt. Lambert then came in and literally did no better but I can't think of any team that has sacked two managers within 15 games off the top of my head. Evans giving him a 5 year contract was hilariously awful decision making.

Cook seemed and still seems like a logical appointment. You look as his track record and how he did with Wigan which were a clusterfudge club at the time. The caveat here being that past results don't dictate future performances.

Come October/November time, realistically I'm expecting good performances and a top 4 spot, top 6 minimum. Anything less and then you begin to wonder what's going on...

- I disagree with regards to Gamechanger and Ashton. Gamechanger have not been anonymous for one - I think they've been more active with fan engagement in a couple of months that Evans was in his entire time with us. No qualms with Ashton either. We've brought in some very decent players; Burns, Chaplin, Pigott, Evans, Hladky, Harper, Fraser, Bonne, Edmundson - all upgrades on what we've had for years.

- Nothing has been achieved so far - correct. Once bitten, twice shy, three times a fool and all that. The difference here being it's largely a new team and management. All of the old guard have gone and we're not offering contracts to players like Giles Coke and Simon Dawkins. It's exciting seeing some of these players wanting to join us and the deals actually going through.

- Happy to call out stuff when it's wrong, but there's also a lot they're doing right at the moment. I would say that we're still short of some players is far from ideal going into the season a week Saturday.
Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 09:12 - Jul 29 with 329 viewsBluefish

Is there an official cut off point when we are allowed on 09:03 - Jul 29 by RobTheMonk

I actually quite like your posts Bluey and I definitely came around to your thinking regarding Edwards in the end haha.

Few things I agree and disagree with you on:

- Cook's performance last season was, quite frankly, awful. Whether it was the players giving up, too much change too soon, I don't know. Happy to give him a chance, but he needs to be getting good results quickly. The initial games on paper are about a kind a start as he was going to get for the season.

To be fair, with Hurst, he was got rid of quite quickly when it was obvious he was out of his debt. Lambert then came in and literally did no better but I can't think of any team that has sacked two managers within 15 games off the top of my head. Evans giving him a 5 year contract was hilariously awful decision making.

Cook seemed and still seems like a logical appointment. You look as his track record and how he did with Wigan which were a clusterfudge club at the time. The caveat here being that past results don't dictate future performances.

Come October/November time, realistically I'm expecting good performances and a top 4 spot, top 6 minimum. Anything less and then you begin to wonder what's going on...

- I disagree with regards to Gamechanger and Ashton. Gamechanger have not been anonymous for one - I think they've been more active with fan engagement in a couple of months that Evans was in his entire time with us. No qualms with Ashton either. We've brought in some very decent players; Burns, Chaplin, Pigott, Evans, Hladky, Harper, Fraser, Bonne, Edmundson - all upgrades on what we've had for years.

- Nothing has been achieved so far - correct. Once bitten, twice shy, three times a fool and all that. The difference here being it's largely a new team and management. All of the old guard have gone and we're not offering contracts to players like Giles Coke and Simon Dawkins. It's exciting seeing some of these players wanting to join us and the deals actually going through.

- Happy to call out stuff when it's wrong, but there's also a lot they're doing right at the moment. I would say that we're still short of some players is far from ideal going into the season a week Saturday.

Top reply. I was starting to wonder if the board had completely lost the ability to read the club and the game. At least I now know there are some people left amongst the nonsense

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024