Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off 17:31 - Sep 16 with 2098 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Recommendations for those bands that might have flown under the radar for most of us.... Shill me your tunes

I'll kick of with

Church of the cosmic skull and Robert Jon and the Wreck

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:34 - Sep 16 with 1560 viewschicoazul

Led Zeppelin

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:36 - Sep 16 with 1552 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:34 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

Led Zeppelin

I'll check them out thanks, they had any hits?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:37 - Sep 16 with 1548 viewsgtsb1966

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:43 - Sep 16 with 1514 viewsMattinLondon

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:34 - Sep 16 by chicoazul

Led Zeppelin

The OP said great not overlong rubbish.
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:50 - Sep 16 with 1494 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:37 - Sep 16 by gtsb1966

Liked this, shall me checking out more of them....Good plug

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:52 - Sep 16 with 1491 viewsgtsb1966

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 17:50 - Sep 16 by BlueandTruesince82

Liked this, shall me checking out more of them....Good plug

I've seen them play twice at the Electric Ballroom in Camden. Brilliant live band and very very loud.
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:18 - Sep 16 with 1471 viewsBlueBadger

Bit of metal?
Dawnwalker - terrific prog metal. Think Opeth, only folky

Punk?
Bob Vylan

Hop hop?
Bruiser Wolf

Indie rock?
Dispirited Spirits

Blues rock?
Mdou Moctar

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:25 - Sep 16 with 1458 viewsMattinLondon

Whipping Boy. Should have been big but never happened for them.
Login to get fewer ads

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:35 - Sep 16 with 1438 viewsKeno

If you want some good old fashioned Punk try Peter and the Test Tube Babies

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:37 - Sep 16 with 1435 viewsBlueBadger

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:18 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

Bit of metal?

Punk?
Bob Vylan

Hop hop?
Bruiser Wolf

Indie rock?
Dispirited Spirits

Blues rock?
Mdou Moctar

Bonus add: probably my album of the year, here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:43 - Sep 16 with 1426 viewsjaykay

did you say herd

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:24 - Sep 16 with 1368 viewsLofotBlue

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:25 - Sep 16 with 1366 viewsdominiciawful

herd off

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:35 - Sep 16 with 1347 viewsGuthrum

Five Horse Johnson

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:43 - Sep 16 with 1328 viewsGuthrum

Amor/Jon Amor Blues Band/Jon Amor (also a member of The Hoax)

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:46 - Sep 16 with 1323 viewsDebsyAngel

Danse Society, Skeletal Family, Ghost Dance, Kommunity FK, Getting The Fear, Into A Circle, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, XMal Deutschland. To name a few of my favourites.
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:50 - Sep 16 with 1306 viewsblueislander

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:46 - Sep 16 by DebsyAngel

Danse Society, Skeletal Family, Ghost Dance, Kommunity FK, Getting The Fear, Into A Circle, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry, XMal Deutschland. To name a few of my favourites.

Steam Packet from the 60s.
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:56 - Sep 16 with 1279 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:58 - Sep 16 with 1277 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:35 - Sep 16 by Guthrum

Five Horse Johnson

Hello baby!

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:01 - Sep 16 with 1269 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 19:56 - Sep 16 by StochesStotasBlewe

Rock n roll heaven

Liked that Jon Amor stuff too

A couple of other bits above that I feel I need the right kush too before I delve to deep

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:05 - Sep 16 with 1260 viewsWeWereZombies

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 1248 viewsJakeITFC

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 18:18 - Sep 16 by BlueBadger

Bit of metal?

Punk?
Bob Vylan

Hop hop?
Bruiser Wolf

Indie rock?
Dispirited Spirits

Blues rock?
Mdou Moctar

Bob Vylan from Ipswich in case that wasn’t common knowledge.
Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:10 - Sep 16 with 1247 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:01 - Sep 16 by BlueandTruesince82

Rock n roll heaven

Liked that Jon Amor stuff too

A couple of other bits above that I feel I need the right kush too before I delve to deep

Saw this lot supporting Iron Maiden many many years ago at St Andrews Hall in Norwich.
Brilliant live.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:15 - Sep 16 with 1237 viewsBlueBoots

Love this album - wish they'd made more music...

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Great bands the rest of us probably haven't herd off on 20:21 - Sep 16 with 1219 viewsWicklowBlue

I'm going to recommend New Model Army as haven't seen much mention on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024