Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! 23:17 - Sep 28 with 1980 viewstextbackup

he's got fitter, faster, better on the ball....

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:18 - Sep 28 with 1957 viewsReuser_is_God

No longer the worst player I’ve seen for us.

Fair play to him for proving me, & probably most others, wrong.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:20 - Sep 28 with 1930 viewstextbackup

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:18 - Sep 28 by Reuser_is_God

I'm happily eating my words

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:20 - Sep 28 with 1924 viewsITFCBlues

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:18 - Sep 28 by Reuser_is_God

Still think there's a lot of improvement to be had from him in an attacking sense but he certainly provides the defensive solidity

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:23 - Sep 28 with 1877 viewschrismakin

I always said Donacien was a starter, but was told he doesnt attack enough

Having said that, still gutted for KVY as i bloody loved him too, but he's forgotten how to defend lol
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 23:23]

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:30 - Sep 28 with 1792 viewsDarth_Koont

I don’t see a massive difference to be honest. He’s always been quietly comfortable on and off the ball.

The real difference is he’s got attacking talent ahead of him so it’s not demanded that he provides the team’s attacking threat plus he can be respected for his defending.

I like KVY but he was seen as the saviour of our attack. Which was troubling. And I think Donacien will ultimately play a part in settling the defence for KVY to come in and do what he’s best at. Similarly, Penney has looked much, much better in a more stable defence.

Pronouns: He/Him

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:32 - Sep 28 with 1783 viewsWestover

He always did well when he went out on loan and seems a good bloke, I wonder what Lambert thinks never gave him a chance.
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:43 - Sep 28 with 1709 viewstextbackup

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:30 - Sep 28 by Darth_Koont

I don’t see a massive difference to be honest. He’s always been quietly comfortable on and off the ball.

The real difference is he’s got attacking talent ahead of him so it’s not demanded that he provides the team’s attacking threat plus he can be respected for his defending.

I like KVY but he was seen as the saviour of our attack. Which was troubling. And I think Donacien will ultimately play a part in settling the defence for KVY to come in and do what he’s best at. Similarly, Penney has looked much, much better in a more stable defence.

you don't see the difference from a bloke that kicked it out of play aimlessly for 90mins, and couldn't pick a pass..... to one that now picks the right moment to attack, is bombing beyond, taking players on, and still defending well?

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 00:07 - Sep 29 with 1614 viewsDarth_Koont

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:43 - Sep 28 by textbackup

you don't see the difference from a bloke that kicked it out of play aimlessly for 90mins, and couldn't pick a pass..... to one that now picks the right moment to attack, is bombing beyond, taking players on, and still defending well?

No, because I think you’re exaggerating. And I was calling for Donacien weeks back before he even convinced people that he was a good RB and just what we needed.

Login to get fewer ads

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:01 - Sep 29 with 1514 viewsBlueBadger

Fair play to him, I thought he was even sh1tter than Nsiala, but if he keeps that up..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:04 - Sep 29 with 1512 viewstextbackup

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 00:07 - Sep 29 by Darth_Koont

No, because I think you’re exaggerating. And I was calling for Donacien weeks back before he even convinced people that he was a good RB and just what we needed.

think what you like my man, I watched him churn out utterly hopeless performances and couldn't believe he got the nod to stay this season.....

but as I say above, im happily eating my words.

never know, maybe even Jackson will learn to run around defenders instead of into them from now on

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:10 - Sep 29 with 1496 viewsDarth_Koont

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:04 - Sep 29 by textbackup

think what you like my man, I watched him churn out utterly hopeless performances and couldn't believe he got the nod to stay this season.....

but as I say above, im happily eating my words.

never know, maybe even Jackson will learn to run around defenders instead of into them from now on

You didn’t watch him that closely if you thought Donacien was all about carving passes into touch. That’s not the player I saw at all.

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:34 - Sep 29 with 1451 viewstextbackup

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:10 - Sep 29 by Darth_Koont

You didn’t watch him that closely if you thought Donacien was all about carving passes into touch. That’s not the player I saw at all.

or maybe, just maybe, you have it wrong?
I don't really care too much now though, because he's kicked on

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 02:12 - Sep 29 with 1399 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:01 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

Fair play to him, I thought he was even sh1tter than Nsiala, but if he keeps that up..

You are just a weird fook that keeps slating Nsiala at every opportunity. Our best defender last season but you don't watch our games so no wonder you have no clue.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 2:14]
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 07:23 - Sep 29 with 1069 viewshoppy

I was talking to Chambo on the phone last season, even before Lambert left, and he was saying even back then that Donacien was one of the fittest, hardest working players he’d known, and couldn’t understand why he wasn’t given a chance. He had even said to Lambert that JD should be playing instead of him playing there!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 08:56 - Sep 29 with 846 viewsyesjohn99

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 01:34 - Sep 29 by textbackup

or maybe, just maybe, you have it wrong?
I don't really care too much now though, because he's kicked on

He was hopeless in a town shirt. Very well thought of whilst on loan at Stanley. Looks a different player than when we last saw him.

Long may it continue.
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 08:58 - Sep 29 with 830 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:20 - Sep 28 by ITFCBlues

Still think there's a lot of improvement to be had from him in an attacking sense but he certainly provides the defensive solidity

The sight of Janoi Donacien doing step overs is a sight that will live with me for a very long time.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 09:22 - Sep 29 with 758 viewsSamWhiteUK

The worst player you've seen for us 🤣

Lots of revisionism going on in this thread
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 10:23 - Sep 29 with 674 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 02:12 - Sep 29 by Mach_foreignBlue

You are just a weird fook that keeps slating Nsiala at every opportunity. Our best defender last season but you don't watch our games so no wonder you have no clue.
[Post edited 29 Sep 2021 2:14]

Thought James WIlson was our best defender last year?
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 10:36 - Sep 29 with 622 viewsWilbrahamBlue

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 23:23 - Sep 28 by chrismakin

I always said Donacien was a starter, but was told he doesnt attack enough

Having said that, still gutted for KVY as i bloody loved him too, but he's forgotten how to defend lol
[Post edited 28 Sep 2021 23:23]

Doesn't really contribute/establish as a starter for 3 years and now the 'I always said...' comments are unleashed the moment he strings 2 or 3 starts together. Sloooooow down....

Janoi still has a lot of improvements to make and has limited potential past improving concentration and being solid. KVY has much more potential longer-term. Janoi is contributing in the here and now which is great, but he isn't Paul Cooks long, even medium-term solution to his style of play.

Perplexing how we (often) vociferously attack players who aren't amazing instantly where as others can get away with not performing, make mistakes and generally look out of their depth over a sustained period of seasons but the moment a likeable character comes back in and has a couple of solid games they are/have always been the nuts!
Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 10:36 - Sep 29 with 622 viewsitfcsuth

Who the fck is that right back we seem to have these days?! on 08:58 - Sep 29 by Cheltenham_Blue

The sight of Janoi Donacien doing step overs is a sight that will live with me for a very long time.

Josh Emmanuel still has the best step over in a Town shirt for me.

Used to act like he was stepping over a house.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024