Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Louis Barry? 21:09 - Oct 30 with 1611 viewsRobTheMonk

In a game where we're short on wingers, Barry still not in the squad. Back to Villa in January to free up a loan position?
Louis Barry? on 21:15 - Oct 30 with 1584 viewsKeaneish

I thought that was odd. I also find it odd that Jackson is getting the nod over Norwood.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Louis Barry? on 21:15 - Oct 30 with 1576 viewswkj

I wouldnt be shocked if Villa has asked us not risk injuring him as they want to recall him. Most of their fans are unhappy about his situation here.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Louis Barry? on 21:17 - Oct 30 with 1556 viewschrismakin

Louis Barry? on 21:15 - Oct 30 by Keaneish

I thought that was odd. I also find it odd that Jackson is getting the nod over Norwood.

There's something with Norwood. Not sure what it is but he's out for a reason.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Louis Barry? on 21:18 - Oct 30 with 1547 viewschrismakin

Louis Barry? on 21:15 - Oct 30 by wkj

I wouldnt be shocked if Villa has asked us not risk injuring him as they want to recall him. Most of their fans are unhappy about his situation here.

Villa must be happy with how he's doing here tho. Otherwise he could still go back and play u23 and u18 games for villa like Matheson did.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Louis Barry? on 21:19 - Oct 30 with 1548 viewswkj

Norwood is an extravert, it wouldn't shock me if he drew some heat from Cook due to being unhappy at not being in the starting XI.

Crybaby

Louis Barry? on 21:23 - Oct 30 with 1522 viewswkj

Louis Barry? on 21:18 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Villa must be happy with how he's doing here tho. Otherwise he could still go back and play u23 and u18 games for villa like Matheson did.

Matherson's situation doesn't necessarily reflect the standard in these types of situations. It really depends on how in tune Villa are with their fans.

Crybaby

Louis Barry? on 21:33 - Oct 30 with 1490 viewschrismakin

Being serious for a moment.

Edwards. Genuinely what does he do that keeps him involved? I'd rather see what Barry can do rather than knowing what happens at the end of an Edwards run.

I don't want this being a thread about Edwards himself.. but more of Barry's very highly rated.. surely its time we get to see it.

Louis Barry? on 21:36 - Oct 30 with 1475 viewsKeaneish

Louis Barry? on 21:19 - Oct 30 by wkj

Norwood is an extravert, it wouldn't shock me if he drew some heat from Cook due to being unhappy at not being in the starting XI.

Agreed. He gave a few verbals back in his brief appearance against Morecambe so I reckon he has slipped right down the pecking order as a result of general attitude.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Louis Barry? on 21:41 - Oct 30 with 1448 viewsLeoMuff

Louis Barry? on 21:33 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Edwards. Genuinely what does he do that keeps him involved? I'd rather see what Barry can do rather than knowing what happens at the end of an Edwards run.

I don't want this being a thread about Edwards himself.. but more of Barry's very highly rated.. surely its time we get to see it.

Thought Edwards did ok today.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Louis Barry? on 22:08 - Oct 30 with 1370 viewschrismakin

Louis Barry? on 22:42 - Oct 30 with 1278 viewsMaySixth

Hopefully.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Louis Barry? on 22:49 - Oct 30 with 1254 viewsHighgateBlue

Yes, who needs wingers when you can just play fullbacks all down one wing.

Not impressed with the team selection today. Don't imagine Barry was either.
Louis Barry? on 22:55 - Oct 30 with 1236 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Louis Barry? on 22:08 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

That is utterly ridiculous. Play a LB on the wing and don't even bring the winger on to the bench!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Louis Barry? on 22:56 - Oct 30 with 1224 viewsSamWhiteUK

Louis Barry? on 22:08 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Where did he travel "up" to Plymouth from?
Louis Barry? on 23:00 - Oct 30 with 1202 viewsGarv

Louis Barry? on 21:36 - Oct 30 by Keaneish

Agreed. He gave a few verbals back in his brief appearance against Morecambe so I reckon he has slipped right down the pecking order as a result of general attitude.

What verbals were these? I remember him getting very angry with the ref, and rightly so. Don't recall anything with Cook either at the time or reported afterwards?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Louis Barry? on 23:02 - Oct 30 with 1182 viewsBurns7

Louis Barry? on 21:33 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Edwards had a couple of good games but generally he and Harper have been the two most underwhelming signings we’ve had so far.
Louis Barry? on 23:03 - Oct 30 with 1167 viewschrismakin

Louis Barry? on 23:02 - Oct 30 by Burns7

Edwards had a couple of good games but generally he and Harper have been the two most underwhelming signings we’ve had so far.

Harper is strange. Signed and now not even used in the position he was signed for and plays a bit part in a role he suddenly looked better in.

Edwards. Well.

Louis Barry? on 23:05 - Oct 30 with 1160 viewsHighgateBlue

Louis Barry? on 22:55 - Oct 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

That is utterly ridiculous. Play a LB on the wing and don't even bring the winger on to the bench!

What on earth is Cook playing at? What conceivable reason can there be for taking him to Plymouth if he doesn't even get on the bench with the injuries/illnesses we've had...?
Louis Barry? on 23:12 - Oct 30 with 1120 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Louis Barry? on 23:05 - Oct 30 by HighgateBlue

What on earth is Cook playing at? What conceivable reason can there be for taking him to Plymouth if he doesn't even get on the bench with the injuries/illnesses we've had...?

Just a thought.

What if the players who were ill this morning have tested positive for Covid and Barry was one of their room mates?

Louis Barry? on 23:19 - Oct 30 with 1088 viewschrismakin

Louis Barry? on 23:12 - Oct 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

Just a thought.

What if the players who were ill this morning have tested positive for Covid and Barry was one of their room mates?

Been confirmed not covid earlier.

Louis Barry? on 23:39 - Oct 30 with 1054 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Louis Barry? on 23:19 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

Been confirmed not covid earlier.

Still possible that if they have a sick bug you might not want to have the room mate playing and in close contact with the rest of the squad. Just a suggestion. Makes no sense at the moment otherwise.

Louis Barry? on 23:48 - Oct 30 with 1014 viewsfooters

Jackson isn't an unprofressional, fat, drink-driving clown?

The love-in some people have for 'Nors' is absolutely amazing. The bloke's a tosser and shouldn't be anywhere near Portman Road.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Louis Barry? on 01:05 - Oct 31 with 948 viewstractordownsouth

Louis Barry? on 22:56 - Oct 30 by SamWhiteUK

Where did he travel "up" to Plymouth from?

People saying they’re going “up” to somewhere when they’re actually travelling south is one of my pet hates. And as someone who lives in Penzance, it happens a lot.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Louis Barry? on 08:10 - Oct 31 with 742 viewsblueboyd

Louis Barry? on 21:17 - Oct 30 by chrismakin

There's something with Norwood. Not sure what it is but he's out for a reason.

Cook doesn't like Norwood, they have had a falling out and hes been told he won't play again.
Louis Barry? on 10:09 - Oct 31 with 606 viewspennblue

Louis Barry? on 23:48 - Oct 30 by footers

Jackson isn't an unprofressional, fat, drink-driving clown?

The love-in some people have for 'Nors' is absolutely amazing. The bloke's a tosser and shouldn't be anywhere near Portman Road.

I really like Norwood as a player, he really mixes it up with the oppo defenders, and he scores goals. As a player there is a lot to like.

However, the concerns with him have always been attitude, and I guess whether he can be a negative influence on the rest of the side. If that is the case, then if he is left out for that reason then it is the correct decision.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024