Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans 09:05 - Nov 26 with 5258 viewsKeno

we could have TWTD online radio

through the day (and night) different posters could do different informative and entertaining spots, with a mixture of chat and music which would be like the board centred ITFC but covering a wide range issues.

Stokie could do an economic show
Guthers a history one
J2 cooking, obviously

We could have Hoppy's Hilarity Half Hour

Phil and Gav could be like Phil and gordon the gopher Town during news and continuity

Who else is up for this?

Who's doing the music?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2021 9:06]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:57 - Nov 26 with 616 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:31 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

I currently do 2 radio shows, one rock and indie and the other dance music, and my radio voice is a thing of beauty*.

*beauty very much a subjective thing here, a could easily be mistaken for a booming Suffolk accent.

You've mentioned that before, and to my shame I've forgotten which station you're on!

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:59 - Nov 26 with 614 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:57 - Nov 26 by Ewan_Oozami

You've mentioned that before, and to my shame I've forgotten which station you're on!

TWTD Radio, isn't it?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:00 - Nov 26 with 613 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:59 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

TWTD Radio, isn't it?

I think Dub meant his voice, being of Suffolk, was a thing of "booty" - we need more "booty" on TWTD...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:03 - Nov 26 with 610 viewsWeWereZombies

Seriously, what would be a really good idea (although I expect EFl has some rule that forbids it) for those of us out of the county would be for TWTD to arrange commentary on matches and have a button on the chat room page so that those of us not at the game could listen to a nicely partisan and robust broadcast from someone who is at the game.

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:22 - Nov 26 with 597 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m willing to host a 1 hour weekly slot on a Friday to talk through the weekends sport from a Gambling perspective.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:26 - Nov 26 with 591 viewsHerbivore

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:22 - Nov 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m willing to host a 1 hour weekly slot on a Friday to talk through the weekends sport from a Gambling perspective.

Maybe one of us should do a segment on how to shoot up while we're at it.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:29 - Nov 26 with 587 viewstractordownsouth

I'm happy to provide musical entertainment.

Rommers surely needs to have a radio equivalent of Springwatch/Autumnwatch specifically about pigeons?

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:32 - Nov 26 with 579 viewsWeWereZombies

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:26 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

Friday's schedule:

Midday - 13:00 Gambling advice
13:00 - 14:00 Drug abuse advice - how to make the best of it
14:00 - 15:00 Anti-vax hour
15:00 - 16:00 Why did she leave me? Your opportunity to hear from TWTD's agony uncle
16:00 - 17:00 Friday poo hour - we did warn you at two o'clock that almost an hour of effort was needed after our suggestion

Login to get fewer ads

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:34 - Nov 26 with 573 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:32 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

Friday's schedule:

Midday - 13:00 Gambling advice
13:00 - 14:00 Drug abuse advice - how to make the best of it
14:00 - 15:00 Anti-vax hour
15:00 - 16:00 Why did she leave me? Your opportunity to hear from TWTD's agony uncle
16:00 - 17:00 Friday poo hour - we did warn you at two o'clock that almost an hour of effort was needed after our suggestion

That's the Scheduling Controller role filled....

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:37 - Nov 26 with 569 viewsTangledupin_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 10:31 - Nov 26 by Dubtractor

I currently do 2 radio shows, one rock and indie and the other dance music, and my radio voice is a thing of beauty*.

*beauty very much a subjective thing here, a could easily be mistaken for a booming Suffolk accent.

I would be happy to fill in with a couple of hours of blues per week. Yiu wouldn't need to hear my radio voice; just wall-to-wall music.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:39 - Nov 26 with 568 viewsleitrimblue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:26 - Nov 26 by Herbivore

10:30-1100 - How to create the perfect crack/smack snowball. Slightly more interesting then what dawg runs fastest round a track
TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:45 - Nov 26 with 553 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:39 - Nov 26 by leitrimblue

10:30-1100 - How to create the perfect crack/smack snowball. Slightly more interesting then what dawg runs fastest round a track

you could do an show about digging up old stuff

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:50 - Nov 26 with 545 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:45 - Nov 26 by Keno

you could do an show about digging up old stuff

I think that's stringy's province...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:52 - Nov 26 with 542 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:50 - Nov 26 by Ewan_Oozami

I think that's stringy's province...

should be give Footers a show 'on the delights of lowestoft?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 with 535 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:52 - Nov 26 by Keno

A 10 second slot just before the travel?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 with 535 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:52 - Nov 26 by Keno

That's the 2 minutes before TWTD news sorted then...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 with 534 viewsEwan_Oozami

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 by Swansea_Blue

A 10 second slot just before the travel?

Harsh, I gave him two mins...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:57 - Nov 26 with 532 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 by Ewan_Oozami

does that include the intro and jingle?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:01 - Nov 26 with 531 viewsWeWereZombies

I think footers airtime deserves more than five minutes every month...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:06 - Nov 26 with 527 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:01 - Nov 26 by WeWereZombies

I think footers airtime deserves more than five minutes every month...

Not forgetting that Lowestoft has many, many things to recommend it, not least its state-of-the-art recycling centre.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:14 - Nov 26 with 519 viewsSwansea_Blue

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:56 - Nov 26 by Ewan_Oozami

Give him an inch he'll take a mile, then before you know it it'll be a full on lefty bumfest.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:14 - Nov 26 with 519 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:06 - Nov 26 by footers

Not forgetting that Lowestoft has many, many things to recommend it, not least its state-of-the-art recycling centre.

oh that reminds me factors could do a show on the benefits on cycling and what reliable road users cyclists are

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:18 - Nov 26 with 516 viewsfooters

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:14 - Nov 26 by Keno

oh that reminds me factors could do a show on the benefits on cycling and what reliable road users cyclists are

'Pothole of the day'. I'd certainly listen to that.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:19 - Nov 26 with 514 viewshoppy

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 11:57 - Nov 26 by Keno

does that include the intro and jingle?

I thought the 10 seconds you'd allocated allowed for those, to be fair.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:22 - Nov 26 with 509 viewsKeno

TWTD Radio - is it time for the TWTD to extent its support for fans on 12:19 - Nov 26 by hoppy

I thought the 10 seconds you'd allocated allowed for those, to be fair.

it often takes me more than 10 seconds before a jingle nowadays

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024