Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Double Lined. 09:27 - Jan 6 with 1060 viewsITFC_Forever

Balls.

At least I won't miss any home games while isolating.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Double Lined. on 09:32 - Jan 6 with 1027 viewshoppy

Were you supposed to be going to Gillingham?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Double Lined. on 09:33 - Jan 6 with 1038 viewsDubtractor

Sorry to hear that. I hope yours clears quicker than mine has.

This time last week I thought I'd got away with it being fairly mild, but here I am a week later and it hasn't cleared yet. I guess it hasn't got any worse either, so that's a comfort.

But I've definitely come to fully appreciate the definition of the word fatigue.....

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Double Lined. on 09:40 - Jan 6 with 996 viewsclive_baker

Double Lined. on 09:33 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

This time last week I thought I'd got away with it being fairly mild, but here I am a week later and it hasn't cleared yet. I guess it hasn't got any worse either, so that's a comfort.

But I've definitely come to fully appreciate the definition of the word fatigue.....

Seems to be a common theme amongst people I know. Feeling tired, aching joints and fatigue. A friend of mine had it before Christmas, he's been out of isolation a couple of weeks now and we met last night to play squash which we had to stop about half way through. He said sometimes his legs still feel like jelly just walking up the stairs.

Made a nice change to beat him though innit.

"Well done, he's 13".

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Double Lined. on 09:45 - Jan 6 with 958 viewsBaltachaFanClub

Me too, second time positive testing, about 6 months apart.
Had three jabs and consider myself careful.

Bag of balls

this is not a football forum, its a forum for people who occasionally mention football. Current cheese mood - Blacksticks Blue
Poll: What happens more in the average week ?
Blog: It's Not R*********, It's the Promise of an Adventure

Double Lined. on 09:46 - Jan 6 with 955 viewsDubtractor

Double Lined. on 09:40 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

Seems to be a common theme amongst people I know. Feeling tired, aching joints and fatigue. A friend of mine had it before Christmas, he's been out of isolation a couple of weeks now and we met last night to play squash which we had to stop about half way through. He said sometimes his legs still feel like jelly just walking up the stairs.

"Well done, he's 13".

Ha. Nice timing, I've just replied to your other thread with a comment about covid fatigue!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Double Lined. on 09:51 - Jan 6 with 914 viewsITFC_Forever

Double Lined. on 09:32 - Jan 6 by hoppy

Were you supposed to be going to Gillingham?

No, was considering it, but decided against it in the end.

Feel ok, other than a slight sore throat that I wouldn't otherwise have taken any notice of.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Double Lined. on 09:56 - Jan 6 with 885 viewsFixed_It

Double Lined. on 09:51 - Jan 6 by ITFC_Forever

No, was considering it, but decided against it in the end.

Feel ok, other than a slight sore throat that I wouldn't otherwise have taken any notice of.

Hoppy wasn't asking about your welfare - he was after your ticket if you had one! Def info.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Double Lined. on 11:44 - Jan 6 with 736 viewsIllinoisblue

Sucks. My daughter tested positive on Tuesday evening. Came home from school feeling super tired and had a bit of a fever. She’s feeling fine now, more bored than anything else. No cough, no sore throat. No real cold symptoms. But not allowed back to school until Jan 18.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Double Lined. on 11:54 - Jan 6 with 691 viewsthebluewizzard

Double Lined. on 09:33 - Jan 6 by Dubtractor

By the time I received my second negative result I had spent some 11 days in self-isolation and even now some 5 days later still feel knackered.
Double Lined. on 12:33 - Jan 6 with 608 viewsCoastalblue

I've been poleaxed since Sunday, kept getting negative lateral flows and went for a PCR Tuesday evening. Still waiting for the result.

Ms Coastal, who accompanied me and also did one while there got her negative result yesterday, I'm not very popular as she's supposed to have a couple of friend staying this weekend while I sod off to the football and then make myself scarce, she still can't let them know if they can travel tomorrow.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Double Lined. on 12:48 - Jan 6 with 558 viewsKieran_Knows

Double Lined. on 09:40 - Jan 6 by clive_baker

"Well done, he's 13".

Sorry to hijack the thread, and hope you’re feeling well ITFC_Forever.

But…

Fancy a game of squash Clive? Are you Ipswich based? I play up Henley Sports Club, I’m always around for a game.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Double Lined. on 12:50 - Jan 6 with 553 viewsSwansea_Blue

Not that I want to worry anyone, but it took 11 months for the fatigue to completely clear up after I had it. I expect that's abnormally long though. Mrs Swanners was over it in less than a week.

Barsteward of a virus.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Double Lined. on 12:51 - Jan 6 with 547 viewsRyorry

Sympathies to y'all, GWS

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Double Lined. on 14:34 - Jan 6 with 459 viewshoppy

Double Lined. on 09:56 - Jan 6 by Fixed_It

Hoppy wasn't asking about your welfare - he was after your ticket if you had one! Def info.

....and I'd have gotten away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky kids...

I know I'm one of the most selfish, callous and insensitive posters on here, but on this occasion, even if he had offered me his ticket, I wouldn't have been able to take him up on it, as I'll be seeing my son on Saturday for the first one of 2022, and I'm not missing that!
Last couple of years, I went 5 months and 6 months without being able to see him, so making the most of every opportunity now!

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024