Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume 11:40 - Jan 27 with 1648 viewsElderGrizzly

By appearing completely out of touch and wasting copious amounts of money
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:43 - Jan 27 with 1597 viewsCotty

Her snout is well and truly in the trough. See also reports about her outrageous meal expenses.
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:44 - Jan 27 with 1590 viewsElderGrizzly

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:43 - Jan 27 by Cotty

Her snout is well and truly in the trough. See also reports about her outrageous meal expenses.

Indeed. There is a pattern there.

Her own department's rules on travel mean you have to travel in economy for anything under 8 hours. But hey, feck it if you're Liz...
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:48 - Jan 27 with 1545 viewsBlueBadger

So, she's blonde, thick, incompetent and corrupt. All she needs do now is to mess her hair up and say something racist and/or homophobic and she's basically a like-for-like with Johnson.

Only with smaller tits.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:52 - Jan 27 with 1517 viewsNthQldITFC

Her 'Dead Ringers' caricature in itself is enough to make me unable to take her seriously in any post.

'I knoo-oow!!'

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:54 - Jan 27 with 1502 viewsBeckets

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:48 - Jan 27 by BlueBadger

So, she's blonde, thick, incompetent and corrupt. All she needs do now is to mess her hair up and say something racist and/or homophobic and she's basically a like-for-like with Johnson.

Only with smaller tits.

About as faithful as well on past form.
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:55 - Jan 27 with 1499 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:43 - Jan 27 by Cotty

Did you see her on BBC Breakfast yesterday. Dead from the neck down.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:57 - Jan 27 with 1478 viewsNthQldITFC

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:44 - Jan 27 by ElderGrizzly

Indeed. There is a pattern there.

Her own department's rules on travel mean you have to travel in economy for anything under 8 hours. But hey, feck it if you're Liz...

I'm beginning to think they're all bent.

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:58 - Jan 27 with 1465 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 11:55 - Jan 27 by Cheltenham_Blue

Did you see her on BBC Breakfast yesterday. Dead from the neck down.

Also, oddly, from the neck up.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Login to get fewer ads

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:15 - Jan 27 with 1342 viewsjaykay

new question for the final on pointless.
name a tory cabinet m.p. whose nose isn't in the trough

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:23 - Jan 27 with 1298 viewstractordownsouth

She’d be useless in an election.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:26 - Jan 27 with 1280 viewsNthQldITFC

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:23 - Jan 27 by tractordownsouth

She’d be useless in an election.

If there was no handrail outside the polling station, I'd hazard a guess that she'd be capable of holding on to the dog?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 13:50 - Jan 27 with 1114 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:26 - Jan 27 by NthQldITFC

If there was no handrail outside the polling station, I'd hazard a guess that she'd be capable of holding on to the dog?

Only with some intensive training beforehand

(Her, not the dog)

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 13:57 - Jan 27 with 1088 viewsfooters

I still can't believe she's Foreign Secretary.

It's like being in a fever dream.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 14:00 - Jan 27 with 1067 viewsSwansea_Blue

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 13:57 - Jan 27 by footers

I still can't believe she's Foreign Secretary.

It's like being in a fever dream.

When the standard is Dominic Raab, it's quite easy to believe! Like Dumb and Dumber those two.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 14:05 - Jan 27 with 1033 viewsRocky

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 12:15 - Jan 27 by jaykay

new question for the final on pointless.
name a tory cabinet m.p. whose nose isn't in the trough

Impossible to get a pointless - they couldn't use it.
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 14:34 - Jan 27 with 951 viewsBlueNomad

That plane can carry alot of cheese
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 17:38 - Jan 27 with 804 viewsHARRY10

She should have heeded this bit of advice about wasting taxpayers money

"urged public sector workers to spend taxpayers’ money as if it were their own.

“Every public sector worker should feel personal responsibility for the money they spend and the money they save,” it read.

“They should spend taxpayers’ money with at least the care they would give to their own.

“This change of mindset would be reflected in changes such as travelling economy rather than business.”

and whose words were they

why, Miss Hypocrite herself, Liz Truss
Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 19:12 - Jan 27 with 713 viewsdominiciawful

No way is she only 46.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 19:15 - Jan 27 with 706 viewsfooters

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 19:12 - Jan 27 by dominiciawful

No way is she only 46.

IQ.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 20:25 - Jan 27 with 629 viewsTractorWood

Liz Truss starting her leadership bid I assume on 14:34 - Jan 27 by BlueNomad

That plane can carry alot of cheese

If it's to open up new pork markets, I say let it happen.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024