Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6525 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:45 - Feb 9 with 633 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:27 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

yet your whataboutery led it from a footballer kicking a cat to the "if you're not vegan you're evil" that we're on...

you're like a parody of yourself

Your views on veganism are and always have been a parody, hence why you are so bothered by it.

Sorry for bringing up animal welfare in a thread about animal welfare. Only a moron couldn’t see the connection there.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:47 - Feb 9 with 620 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:43 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

1)He can't call whataboutery when he's lobbed whataboutery in himself
2) Free range animals can and often do, have optimal living conditions for their species. some animals wouldn't thrive in a living room...

but ya know... yay "Throat Vegan Down Shoving"...

The forum has moved on from these silly anti-vegan pile ons largely, acknowledged science, addressed their own place in the world and grown up.

It’s a shame you can’t.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:49 - Feb 9 with 606 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:23 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

If your not eating them surely there would be more not less? Do you think they only breed to fulfill our dietary habits?

There would be less and they’d be wild/happy.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:52 - Feb 9 with 597 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:45 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Your views on veganism are and always have been a parody, hence why you are so bothered by it.

Sorry for bringing up animal welfare in a thread about animal welfare. Only a moron couldn’t see the connection there.

what does veganism and preaching about it, REALLY have to do with a specific about Zouma kicking a cat...

It would be like me railroading a thread about a transfer signing into Newcastle because they have money and have made signings.

Relevancy is key

then labelling people as hypocrites

REALLY warms the populous to your cause
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:52 - Feb 9 with 595 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:23 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

If your not eating them surely there would be more not less? Do you think they only breed to fulfill our dietary habits?

Still waiting for you to better inform me on how the world turning vegan is going to lower the emissions from cows, pigs etc. Am very interested in the dynamics of this. Just can't see how more animals equals less emissions
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:54 - Feb 9 with 590 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:49 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

There would be less and they’d be wild/happy.

They would definitely be happier. But if you
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:54 - Feb 9 with 588 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:52 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

what does veganism and preaching about it, REALLY have to do with a specific about Zouma kicking a cat...

It would be like me railroading a thread about a transfer signing into Newcastle because they have money and have made signings.

Relevancy is key

then labelling people as hypocrites

REALLY warms the populous to your cause

Facts are all I care about. The rest is just you being a snowflake.

But yes, if the ill treatment of a cat bothers you perhaps you need to consider your own behaviour towards animals. That’s not shoehorning, it’s a logical point.

The cause is growing, no thanks to folks like you.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:54 - Feb 9 with 592 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:18 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

I can understand the sentiment personally - the treatment dished out to that moggie showed a worrying lack of humanity and compassion, which needs to be addressed. If the prisons weren't so full, I'd say bang him up too, but as it is the stiffest of community service orders would get my vote.

Technically you can be sent to prison for up to 5 years for animal cruelty.

Though I imagine it would have to be a very serious case for a custodial sentence. Probably involving mass genocide of hamsters or something

TWTD Veteran

Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:57 - Feb 9 with 578 viewsZapers

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 by PassionNotAnger

Prison?? Seriously you think someone should be spend time in an expensive jail for that?

Should he be convicted - yes, banned from owning animals, yep, maybe community service/fine as a punishment, of course but going to jail is a bonkers over-reaction

Yes prison, you think that being expensive invalidates and makes the crime more acceptable? If he is prosecuted, in my opinion, he should serve a jail sentence. You do not think it serious, I do.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:00 - Feb 9 with 570 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:54 - Feb 8 by blueasfook

Weren't we linked with him at some point?.

Oh no, I remember now. He was mates with David Norris.

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:02 - Feb 9 with 568 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:54 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Facts are all I care about. The rest is just you being a snowflake.

But yes, if the ill treatment of a cat bothers you perhaps you need to consider your own behaviour towards animals. That’s not shoehorning, it’s a logical point.

The cause is growing, no thanks to folks like you.

it's also not growing thanks to folks like you...

there are ways and means of educating - high horses are not good for this

also, using high horses for your own gain is not vegan
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:09 - Feb 9 with 544 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:52 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Still waiting for you to better inform me on how the world turning vegan is going to lower the emissions from cows, pigs etc. Am very interested in the dynamics of this. Just can't see how more animals equals less emissions

Again, there would be less animals that you mention.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:10 - Feb 9 with 535 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:02 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

it's also not growing thanks to folks like you...

there are ways and means of educating - high horses are not good for this

also, using high horses for your own gain is not vegan

Stop projecting your own insecurities onto me.

It’s not my fault reality hurts and you don’t want to change.

Plenty of others are grasping the point. It’s amazing as someone who used to throw around their experience of working vegan events that you are struggling with this years later.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 529 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:09 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Again, there would be less animals that you mention.

Surely unless you eat or cull them there would be more not less?
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:15 - Feb 9 with 526 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:10 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Stop projecting your own insecurities onto me.

It’s not my fault reality hurts and you don’t want to change.

Plenty of others are grasping the point. It’s amazing as someone who used to throw around their experience of working vegan events that you are struggling with this years later.

I'm not projecting

I'm simply pointing out your own hypocrisy and faults

the way you're arguing and behaving in this thread, your shoehorn that you used to go from one incident to general world veganism - is made of leather
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:16 - Feb 9 with 520 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:15 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Surely unless you eat or cull them there would be more not less?

You’d wind down the industry and fade it out I’d assume. We breed the animals for food.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:18 - Feb 9 with 505 viewsZapers

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:54 - Feb 9 by blueasfook

Technically you can be sent to prison for up to 5 years for animal cruelty.

Though I imagine it would have to be a very serious case for a custodial sentence. Probably involving mass genocide of hamsters or something

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10492973/West-Ham-pressure-SUSPEND-cat-
Fine him! haha
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:23 - Feb 9 with 479 viewsSouperJim

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

Awful human being. Poor cat.

However, the abuse dealt to that cat doesn't compare to what a good majority of factory farmed animals go through, all sentient creatures, many of which are more intelligent than cats.

The hypocrisy of millions of self proclaimed 'animal lovers' towards this subject is staggering.

I'm expecting plenty of hate and that's fine. But any negative reactions are borne out of the inability to form any rational or moral defence, because none exist. Cognitive dissonance is in full flow. You're totally against animal abuse, except when it suits you.

Watch Dominion on YouTube, at least watch what animals endure for your 5 minutes of taste pleasure.

COYB!

I respect what you've said here, food for thought*

*I'm not advocating we eat cats

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:27 - Feb 9 with 471 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:23 - Feb 9 by SouperJim

I respect what you've said here, food for thought*

*I'm not advocating we eat cats

https://www.elwooddogmeat.com/

No one show Stirling this link or the forum may leak where his p1ss has over-boiled.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:29 - Feb 9 with 462 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:16 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

You’d wind down the industry and fade it out I’d assume. We breed the animals for food.

OK, so a slow movement into veganism as the industry is closed down. I'm guessing thus would have to involve some culling during the adjustment. Would we still allow the existence of some domesticated pigs/cows? I quite like the idea of the return wild Aurochs and boars and any other species prior to domestication.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:33 - Feb 9 with 438 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 12:29 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

OK, so a slow movement into veganism as the industry is closed down. I'm guessing thus would have to involve some culling during the adjustment. Would we still allow the existence of some domesticated pigs/cows? I quite like the idea of the return wild Aurochs and boars and any other species prior to domestication.

There would be no need from culling. In fact the opposite, you'd birth less animals.

Do you know how much meat we consume as a world? They struggle to keep up with demand. If we said it's illegal tomorrow the factories would probably be on shop shelves and completely gone within a few months.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024