Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6510 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 562 viewsZXBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:18 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Because harming any animal is wrong. Full stop. For food or otherwise.

Why is it wrong?

Answering that question requires a proper assessment of what morality actually is and to what extent it can ever be objective...
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 562 viewsPassionNotAnger

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 20:27 - Feb 8 by Zapers

Agreed, awful excuse for a human. Hope he's prosecuted and goes to prison.

Prison?? Seriously you think someone should be spend time in an expensive jail for that?

Should he be convicted - yes, banned from owning animals, yep, maybe community service/fine as a punishment, of course but going to jail is a bonkers over-reaction
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:14 - Feb 9 with 549 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 by ZXBlue

Why is it wrong?

Answering that question requires a proper assessment of what morality actually is and to what extent it can ever be objective...

The impact it has on the planet? The impact the Western diet has in terms of waste and others starving? The fact mass farming is cruel? The fact you can live fine and healthy without meat?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:18 - Feb 9 with 535 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

They also hunted animals with primitive tools and didn’t have electricity/mass slaughter capitalism.

It has nothing to do with the set up of modern society and the current human diet.

Speak for yerself, I still hunt most of my meat with primitive tools. If your main issue is with the mass slaughter/industrialisation of the meat industry, then I sorta agree. I quite like the idea of people only being able to eat the meat that they kill an butcher themselves. Gonna be a feck4r if you live in London, but sh1te happens
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:18 - Feb 9 with 532 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 by PassionNotAnger

Prison?? Seriously you think someone should be spend time in an expensive jail for that?

Should he be convicted - yes, banned from owning animals, yep, maybe community service/fine as a punishment, of course but going to jail is a bonkers over-reaction

I can understand the sentiment personally - the treatment dished out to that moggie showed a worrying lack of humanity and compassion, which needs to be addressed. If the prisons weren't so full, I'd say bang him up too, but as it is the stiffest of community service orders would get my vote.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:22 - Feb 9 with 513 viewsZXBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:14 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

The impact it has on the planet? The impact the Western diet has in terms of waste and others starving? The fact mass farming is cruel? The fact you can live fine and healthy without meat?

Not an answer really.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:24 - Feb 9 with 504 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:22 - Feb 9 by ZXBlue

Not an answer really.

Tell me how I’m wrong.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 490 viewsZXBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:24 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Tell me how I’m wrong.

The clue is in the original question, dealing with the nature and basis of morality which you didn't address. You made the assertion that it was wrong. As a fact. It is fir you to explain why and how you decide what standards to apply and how competing interests should be balanced. A little surprised that someone showing such vehement views appears not to have thought all that tricky stuff through.
Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:28 - Feb 9 with 488 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:14 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

You can live fine an healthy without weed (so I'm told) but im sure we have no intention of stopping smoking it even if it does upset a few people.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:31 - Feb 9 with 478 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:28 - Feb 9 by ZXBlue

The clue is in the original question, dealing with the nature and basis of morality which you didn't address. You made the assertion that it was wrong. As a fact. It is fir you to explain why and how you decide what standards to apply and how competing interests should be balanced. A little surprised that someone showing such vehement views appears not to have thought all that tricky stuff through.

I’ve not given you evidence of morality. The climate emergency is real and meat is a huge factor in that - water/land use, growing food to feed to the western diet’s food thus resulting in lower food yield, meat consumption at present being sustainable.

So I’m either wrong and/or lying, or you are being ignorant to fact.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:32 - Feb 9 with 472 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:28 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

You can live fine an healthy without weed (so I'm told) but im sure we have no intention of stopping smoking it even if it does upset a few people.

What does that have to do with anything? My weed smoking doesn’t involve death or contribute to the eventual end of humanity.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 10:32]

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:36 - Feb 9 with 454 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:32 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

What does that have to do with anything? My weed smoking doesn’t involve death or contribute to the eventual end of humanity.

Will somebody think of the greenfly and spidermite
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:37 - Feb 9 with 448 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:36 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Will somebody think of the greenfly and spidermite

Whatteraboutery of the highest order.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:40 - Feb 9 with 427 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:37 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Whatteraboutery of the highest order.

😀 so your suggesting it's OK to slaughter spidermite an greenfly so you can have a smoke, but wrong to eat meet to fend off starvation? Spidermites have rights!
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:44 - Feb 9 with 417 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:40 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

😀 so your suggesting it's OK to slaughter spidermite an greenfly so you can have a smoke, but wrong to eat meet to fend off starvation? Spidermites have rights!

Every time I walk or breath something dies. Bugs die in farming crop, living means unavoidable death.

That doesn’t somehow mean it’s fine to needlessly mass slaughter animals at detriment to the planet.

Use your brain.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:49 - Feb 9 with 380 viewsPassionNotAnger

Actually given that the production and distribution of weed generally (but not exclusively) is linked to organised crime groups who also are involved in another narcotics and trafficking of vulnerable - it's not a massive leap to show that there is a connection to death and suffering.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:50 - Feb 9 with 376 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:44 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Every time I walk or breath something dies. Bugs die in farming crop, living means unavoidable death.

That doesn’t somehow mean it’s fine to needlessly mass slaughter animals at detriment to the planet.

Use your brain.

Exactly, so perhaps it's not quite as black and white a issue as you suggest. Put it this way, if I go into the field outside my house an butcher and then eat one of the sheep. But my neighbour drives 18 miles into town in her super dopey range rover. Buys her tesco vegan meal, drives back an sticks it in the microwave. Who is doing more detriment to the planet?
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:52 - Feb 9 with 365 viewsZXBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:49 - Feb 9 by PassionNotAnger

Actually given that the production and distribution of weed generally (but not exclusively) is linked to organised crime groups who also are involved in another narcotics and trafficking of vulnerable - it's not a massive leap to show that there is a connection to death and suffering.

Very much so. And human lives and well being rather than animals, as well. But there are none so blind etc. ..
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:52 - Feb 9 with 360 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:50 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Exactly, so perhaps it's not quite as black and white a issue as you suggest. Put it this way, if I go into the field outside my house an butcher and then eat one of the sheep. But my neighbour drives 18 miles into town in her super dopey range rover. Buys her tesco vegan meal, drives back an sticks it in the microwave. Who is doing more detriment to the planet?

Probably still the person who ate the sheep.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/22/eu-farm-animals-produce-more

Hypothetical argument though. Do you not drive or shop at Tesco on top of eating meat?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 10:55]

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:53 - Feb 9 with 356 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:49 - Feb 9 by PassionNotAnger

My weed is decent and sourced well.

👍

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 349 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:52 - Feb 9 by ZXBlue

Very much so. And human lives and well being rather than animals, as well. But there are none so blind etc. ..

Still waiting to tell me if I’m lying or wrong. Seems rich you demand answers off me but can’t operate to your own benchmark.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:54 - Feb 9 with 347 viewshype313

Err, by purchasing weed you are supplying gangs with money and therefore contributing to the gang culture, by which a by product of this is manifesting itself into huge knife crime and death.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:56 - Feb 9 with 340 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:53 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

👍

Then it's definitely involved the total annihilation of the entire greenfly/spidemite population of the entire room/tent
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:57 - Feb 9 with 334 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:54 - Feb 9 by hype313

Err, by purchasing weed you are supplying gangs with money and therefore contributing to the gang culture, by which a by product of this is manifesting itself into huge knife crime and death.

You assume I buy my weed off criminals.

Most legal capitalist businesses on scale cause the same damage. Oil, cotton, lithium, etc.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:57 - Feb 9 with 329 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:53 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

👍

There's no such thing as higher quality free range weed, etc

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024