Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6527 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:58 - Feb 9 with 519 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:56 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Then it's definitely involved the total annihilation of the entire greenfly/spidemite population of the entire room/tent

Assuming it has an infestation of either to begin with.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 509 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:57 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

There's no such thing as higher quality free range weed, etc

I mean, there is. I know where mine is sourced. There’s plenty of ethical hippy grower networks about.

I like the way the whatteraboutery has got so deflective now we’ve had to move onto smoking cannabis and hypothetical points about sheep and Range Rovers.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 11:00]

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 with 508 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:05 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Sorry.

You are not a Lion, you are capable of thought beyond instinctive survival, you are not a carnivore.

I'm asking would you eat me on the desert island?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:00 - Feb 9 with 509 viewsPassionNotAnger

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:53 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

My weed is decent and sourced well.

👍

Hmm - you may think that but its highly improbable that any regular weed used has never had some that wasn't derived from an organised crime group - not suggesting that it dilutes from you being well motivated individual at all but it's important to be honest and recognise that life isn't binary.

The drugs "industry" has a huge collateral damage for people worldwide - violence, crime which links to strain on justice system, prisons, when then leads to further social problems.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 500 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:00 - Feb 9 by PassionNotAnger

Hmm - you may think that but its highly improbable that any regular weed used has never had some that wasn't derived from an organised crime group - not suggesting that it dilutes from you being well motivated individual at all but it's important to be honest and recognise that life isn't binary.

The drugs "industry" has a huge collateral damage for people worldwide - violence, crime which links to strain on justice system, prisons, when then leads to further social problems.

I know where mine comes from.

But thanks. Well aware of how criminalisation and black markets work. Perhaps legalisation would help there.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 499 viewsMattinLondon

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Your scenario has more ‘ifs’ than a Paul Cook promotion push.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:01 - Feb 9 with 497 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Nutritionally or sexually?

Probably both. Not sure which first.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:02 - Feb 9 with 494 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

I mean, there is. I know where mine is sourced. There’s plenty of ethical hippy grower networks about.

I like the way the whatteraboutery has got so deflective now we’ve had to move onto smoking cannabis and hypothetical points about sheep and Range Rovers.

Well you didn't bother answering my proper reply and i'm only messing around, I have zero knowledge of weed to be honest.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:02 - Feb 9 with 496 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:57 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

There's no such thing as higher quality free range weed, etc

Oh yes there is, high quality and organic...... ( Though does every now and then involve the indiscriminate slaughter of spidermite an greenfly)
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:03 - Feb 9 with 487 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:01 - Feb 9 by MattinLondon

Your scenario has more ‘ifs’ than a Paul Cook promotion push.

I thought he was satiring others in this thread to be fair. That’s how poor the argument for cognitive dissonance in meat consumption is.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:04 - Feb 9 with 480 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:02 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Well you didn't bother answering my proper reply and i'm only messing around, I have zero knowledge of weed to be honest.

I am vaccinated yes, not much I can do there though, other than not get vaccinated.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:05 - Feb 9 with 477 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:58 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Assuming it has an infestation of either to begin with.

If yer growing indoors for any length of time you would be incredibly lucky not to get an infestation of spidermite at some point
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:09 - Feb 9 with 461 viewsMattinLondon

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:03 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

I thought he was satiring others in this thread to be fair. That’s how poor the argument for cognitive dissonance in meat consumption is.

Hard to know who is being serious and who isn’t.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:09 - Feb 9 with 459 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:52 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Probably still the person who ate the sheep.

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2020/sep/22/eu-farm-animals-produce-more

Hypothetical argument though. Do you not drive or shop at Tesco on top of eating meat?
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 10:55]

Perhaps im missing something, but how would the whole world turning vegan lower the emissions from cows and pigs etc? Surely if no ones eating them, there will be more of um and therefore higher emissions?
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:09 - Feb 9 with 459 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:05 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

If yer growing indoors for any length of time you would be incredibly lucky not to get an infestation of spidermite at some point

Humidity helps.

Still not sure how this angle justifies eating meat though.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:10 - Feb 9 with 458 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:04 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

I am vaccinated yes, not much I can do there though, other than not get vaccinated.

Glad to hear it.

Truly impaired.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:14 - Feb 9 with 446 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:09 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Perhaps im missing something, but how would the whole world turning vegan lower the emissions from cows and pigs etc? Surely if no ones eating them, there will be more of um and therefore higher emissions?

There wouldn’t be as many cows and sheep.

We would use less land.

We’d ironically produce less plant food as almost all soy goes on animal feed so we’d save land there.

Thanks for proving how poorly informed you are though.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:22 - Feb 9 with 418 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:09 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Humidity helps.

Still not sure how this angle justifies eating meat though.

Not sure humidity changes can make enough of a difference. From my experience it often comes from outside sources. Cuttings, visiting other growrooms, other growers visiting your room etc.
Was just trying to highlight how life is often not as straightforward as we would like it to be. Though we all do our bit, there is often knock on effects an consequences we don't always consider. I try to grow as much of my own food as possible. I nearly only eat the meat I can see living in the fields around me. I have a small bit of boggy land, one of the fields I have returned to a natural flower meadow the rest I'm replanting with mixed native forestry. I think there are many different ways to attempt to help the planet is probably what I'm getting at I guess
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:23 - Feb 9 with 412 viewsRyorry

An interesting study for sociologists would be how far and fast a sense of humour is lost when humans passionate about a topic get embroiled in expounding their passions to others. Or maybe it's been done, I'm tired & cba to search.

Anyway, interesting read (tho I haven't finished it yet) -

https://www.cbc.ca/news/science/livestock-ghg-emissions-science-1.4753165

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:23 - Feb 9 with 410 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:14 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

There wouldn’t be as many cows and sheep.

We would use less land.

We’d ironically produce less plant food as almost all soy goes on animal feed so we’d save land there.

Thanks for proving how poorly informed you are though.

If your not eating them surely there would be more not less? Do you think they only breed to fulfill our dietary habits?
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:27 - Feb 9 with 393 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:59 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

yet your whataboutery led it from a footballer kicking a cat to the "if you're not vegan you're evil" that we're on...

you're like a parody of yourself
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:36 - Feb 9 with 373 viewsMattinLondon

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:27 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

yet your whataboutery led it from a footballer kicking a cat to the "if you're not vegan you're evil" that we're on...

you're like a parody of yourself

I know that Callis can easily stand up for himself but he is right.

Kicking a cat which as a sentient being can be scared, can feel pain and feels terror is an almighty crime. But eating pigs, cows etc, keeping them in worse conditions than a pet is ok.

It is pure hypocrisy- I’m a meat eater but know that a vegan diet is morally and ethically better than mine.

Don’t know why people are getting worked up.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:38 - Feb 9 with 360 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:36 - Feb 9 by MattinLondon

Kicking a cat which as a sentient being can be scared, can feel pain and feels terror is an almighty crime. But eating pigs, cows etc, keeping them in worse conditions than a pet is ok.

It is pure hypocrisy- I’m a meat eater but know that a vegan diet is morally and ethically better than mine.

Yea, this. Don't think it's as black and white as he makes out but clearly he is more right than wrong.

Truly impaired.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:43 - Feb 9 with 339 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:22 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Not sure humidity changes can make enough of a difference. From my experience it often comes from outside sources. Cuttings, visiting other growrooms, other growers visiting your room etc.
Was just trying to highlight how life is often not as straightforward as we would like it to be. Though we all do our bit, there is often knock on effects an consequences we don't always consider. I try to grow as much of my own food as possible. I nearly only eat the meat I can see living in the fields around me. I have a small bit of boggy land, one of the fields I have returned to a natural flower meadow the rest I'm replanting with mixed native forestry. I think there are many different ways to attempt to help the planet is probably what I'm getting at I guess

Still, none of this has anything to do with my point.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:43 - Feb 9 with 338 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 11:36 - Feb 9 by MattinLondon

1)He can't call whataboutery when he's lobbed whataboutery in himself
2) Free range animals can and often do, have optimal living conditions for their species. some animals wouldn't thrive in a living room...

but ya know... yay "Throat Vegan Down Shoving"...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024