Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6526 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 with 540 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:11 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

You’re better than this Dolly.

Just pulling your plonker

There is a serious point though. I know you can see why Zouma is getting more grief than butchers do. Lions don't hurt gazelles for a laugh. If we were shipwrecked on a desert island, we'd eaten all the vegetation, and then I killed myself because I couldn't stand anymore of your screamy music, would you eat my carcass to stay alive?

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 with 539 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:15 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Your centrist self-interest is showing again.

What a silly take.

You're absolutely obsessed by me being a 'centrist' innit! Forget my leanings - they have no impact on you and its 'moderate' btw.

So tell me why I'm wrong....

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:18 - Feb 9 with 533 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

You're absolutely obsessed by me being a 'centrist' innit! Forget my leanings - they have no impact on you and its 'moderate' btw.

So tell me why I'm wrong....

Because harming any animal is wrong. Full stop. For food or otherwise.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:20 - Feb 9 with 527 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

So it’s fine to abuse animals so long as you eat them after?

Come on, I know you know the answer, I’ve seen you post it years back!

I'm not into abusing animals, regardless of if I eat them or not. I'm ok with eating humanely killed animals who have led a good, outdoor life. You don't need to put the word "abuse" in every time and assume we all eat battery farmed animals.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 514 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:18 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

I accept you feel that way, yes. I'm trying to explain how meat eaters feel about their pets, while eating other animals.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:22 - Feb 9 with 514 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:20 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

I'm not into abusing animals, regardless of if I eat them or not. I'm ok with eating humanely killed animals who have led a good, outdoor life. You don't need to put the word "abuse" in every time and assume we all eat battery farmed animals.

Do you track the source of where your meat comes from? Labels are largely greenwashed and “humane/free range/organic” doesn’t mean what the adverts suggest.

Not to mention “humane slaughter” is an oxymoron.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:23 - Feb 9 with 508 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:22 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

I accept you feel that way, yes. I'm trying to explain how meat eaters feel about their pets, while eating other animals.

I know exactly how you feel. Doesn’t justify it.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:26 - Feb 9 with 500 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:23 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

I know exactly how you feel. Doesn’t justify it.

Yes, I know you feel that way too - I'm offering an insight into the mind of a pet-owning meat-eater and why they would see no hypocrisy.

Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:27 - Feb 9 with 492 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:26 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

Yes, I know you feel that way too - I'm offering an insight into the mind of a pet-owning meat-eater and why they would see no hypocrisy.

But there is hypocrisy, that’s the entire premise of the point being made.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:29 - Feb 9 with 487 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:22 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Do you track the source of where your meat comes from? Labels are largely greenwashed and “humane/free range/organic” doesn’t mean what the adverts suggest.

Not to mention “humane slaughter” is an oxymoron.

I buy outdoor bred. I can't be 100% sure Waitrose aren't lying to me but short of going out in Richmond Park hunting deer with a spear, I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do if I want to eat meat.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:31 - Feb 9 with 482 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:27 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

But there is hypocrisy, that’s the entire premise of the point being made.

We're going round in circles. Never mind, I've tried to explain.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:41 - Feb 9 with 460 viewsJ2BLUE

Are you covid vaccinated?

You do have a point. I'm not going to deny it but not sure it's as black and white as you're making out.

I would definitely agree that we all eat too many animal products and factory farming should not exist. I would also still argue that there are plenty of nutrients from animal products which make humans healthier and buy truly free range high welfare animal products is as close as we're going to get to hunting animals in the wild.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:42 - Feb 9 with 460 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:31 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

We're going round in circles. Never mind, I've tried to explain.

You explained your cognitive dissonance. I’m not here to aid nonsense.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:42 - Feb 9 with 459 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:29 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

I buy outdoor bred. I can't be 100% sure Waitrose aren't lying to me but short of going out in Richmond Park hunting deer with a spear, I'm not sure what else I'm supposed to do if I want to eat meat.

Eat plants.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:48 - Feb 9 with 443 viewsleitrimblue

Tell that to your mesolithic ancestors
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:55 - Feb 9 with 420 viewsMattinLondon

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:42 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Eat plants.

I think that you’re fundamentally right in stating that unless someone is vegan than you can’t really (without a degree of hypocrisy) that you really are an animal friendly sort of person. You’re right that the treatment of cows etc is much worse in slaughter houses than what happened to Zouma’s cat.

Deep down people, and I include me, either live in blissful ignorance about where meat comes from or don’t really care at all.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:58 - Feb 9 with 413 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:42 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Eat plants.

I do.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:59 - Feb 9 with 412 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 03:18 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

What’s right about it?

It tastes nice.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 411 viewsJ2BLUE

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:59 - Feb 9 by GlasgowBlue

It tastes nice.

Spoken like a man who has never tried a Richmond vegan burger.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 411 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Just pulling your plonker

There is a serious point though. I know you can see why Zouma is getting more grief than butchers do. Lions don't hurt gazelles for a laugh. If we were shipwrecked on a desert island, we'd eaten all the vegetation, and then I killed myself because I couldn't stand anymore of your screamy music, would you eat my carcass to stay alive?

You still haven't answered this Callis.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:04 - Feb 9 with 387 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:48 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Tell that to your mesolithic ancestors

Tell me what relevance that had to modern society.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:05 - Feb 9 with 382 viewsGlasgowBlue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:00 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

Spoken like a man who has never tried a Richmond vegan burger.

I'm sure it's delicious. My Mrs has been veggie for about six months now. She had some veggie meatballs that were pretty tasty. Decent texture as well.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:05 - Feb 9 with 377 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:00 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

You still haven't answered this Callis.

Sorry.

You are not a Lion, you are capable of thought beyond instinctive survival, you are not a carnivore.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:09 - Feb 9 with 366 viewsleitrimblue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:04 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Tell me what relevance that had to modern society.

Meat eating was fundamental to human mental an physical development? You would still be a tiny brained monkey without your ancestors carnivorous habits?
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:11 - Feb 9 with 358 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 10:09 - Feb 9 by leitrimblue

Meat eating was fundamental to human mental an physical development? You would still be a tiny brained monkey without your ancestors carnivorous habits?

They also hunted animals with primitive tools and didn’t have electricity/mass slaughter capitalism.

It has nothing to do with the set up of modern society and the current human diet.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024