Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight 19:34 - Feb 8 with 6476 viewsblueasfook

What a thoroughly scummy club.

Really do despise them.

TWTD Veteran
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:40 - Feb 8 with 866 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:46 - Feb 8 by Vaughan8

yeah its exactly the same thing. well done.

I'm not saying it's exactly the same thing, but the vast majority of people blubbing about this cat are wilfully ignorant and complicit in much worse abuse of other animals.

But don't let that indisputable fact get in the way of your indignation over this incident. I just wish people could join the dots and be honest about their hypocrisy.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:47 - Feb 8 with 831 viewshatch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:40 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

I'm not saying it's exactly the same thing, but the vast majority of people blubbing about this cat are wilfully ignorant and complicit in much worse abuse of other animals.

But don't let that indisputable fact get in the way of your indignation over this incident. I just wish people could join the dots and be honest about their hypocrisy.

I think if Zouma had kicked or abused a pet cow, chicken, pig or duck he’d have had the same reaction. Harming for fun.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:54 - Feb 8 with 823 viewsjeera

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:40 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

Or you could stop telling other people how they should feel/think/react.

Maybe you struggle with things that other people don't, but that's for you to deal with.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:06 - Feb 9 with 803 viewsN2_Blue

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 by Parky

Not condoning it in anyway, but I don’t know what people expected; Marcos Alonso is still playing for Chelsea after killing a 22-year-old girl whilst drink driving.

fecking hell is that true? Never heard this, that's horrendous. What a piece of sh*t

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:20 - Feb 9 with 777 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:47 - Feb 8 by hatch

I think if Zouma had kicked or abused a pet cow, chicken, pig or duck he’d have had the same reaction. Harming for fun.

Ah OK, so as long as the abused animal is eaten afterwards it justifies the abuse.

Gotcha.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:30 - Feb 9 with 761 viewsFattyBoomBoom

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:54 - Feb 8 by jeera

Maybe you struggle with things that other people don't, but that's for you to deal with.

I struggle with the abuse of any animal, I don't see that as a weakness and it is not something I need to deal with. It's about what is moral and right.

I choose not to abuse animals or pay to have them abused and killed.

I'm not telling you how to feel, think or react. The fact that you're turning this onto me demonstrates that the message is indisputable. When this is so, the messenger becomes the target.

Anyway, no ill feeling intended.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:43 - Feb 9 with 740 viewshatch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:20 - Feb 9 by FattyBoomBoom

Ah OK, so as long as the abused animal is eaten afterwards it justifies the abuse.

Gotcha.

Whether it is right or wrong to eat meat is a hefty topic.

People shouldn’t be stopped from being outraged just because they eat meat.

That would mean that every RSCPA and vet worker would need to be a vegetarian otherwise they’d be accused of double standards.
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:46 - Feb 9 with 738 viewsFightingEssex

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 19:36 - Feb 8 by Parky

Not condoning it in anyway, but I don’t know what people expected; Marcos Alonso is still playing for Chelsea after killing a 22-year-old girl whilst drink driving.

I never actually knew that, which is a massive shock as I always liked the man as a player, that is unforgivable.

Poll: Next Ipswich Town manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 03:08 - Feb 9 with 710 viewsmonytowbray

If the video of a cat getting physically harmed upsets many here I’ve got some news about where your food comes from you may be keen to hear about and act upon…

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 03:09 - Feb 9 with 700 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:54 - Feb 8 by jeera

How progressive of you.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 03:18 - Feb 9 with 698 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:43 - Feb 9 by hatch

Whether it is right or wrong to eat meat is a hefty topic.

People shouldn’t be stopped from being outraged just because they eat meat.

That would mean that every RSCPA and vet worker would need to be a vegetarian otherwise they’d be accused of double standards.

What’s right about it?

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:36 - Feb 9 with 629 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

Awful human being. Poor cat.

However, the abuse dealt to that cat doesn't compare to what a good majority of factory farmed animals go through, all sentient creatures, many of which are more intelligent than cats.

The hypocrisy of millions of self proclaimed 'animal lovers' towards this subject is staggering.

I'm expecting plenty of hate and that's fine. But any negative reactions are borne out of the inability to form any rational or moral defence, because none exist. Cognitive dissonance is in full flow. You're totally against animal abuse, except when it suits you.

Watch Dominion on YouTube, at least watch what animals endure for your 5 minutes of taste pleasure.

COYB!

Do these factory farmed animals get routinely kicked and slapped before they are slaughtered?

I suspect not.

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:38 - Feb 9 with 618 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:36 - Feb 9 by blueasfook

Do these factory farmed animals get routinely kicked and slapped before they are slaughtered?

I suspect not.

You’d suspect incorrectly.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:40 - Feb 9 with 614 viewsblueasfook

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:38 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

You’d suspect incorrectly.

Proof?

And i wont accept veggie propaganda as "proof"

TWTD Veteran

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:44 - Feb 9 with 604 viewsStirlingArcher

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 23:30 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

I accept that I've shoehorned my point into this a little, but it's not a completely different subject. The subject was about animal abuse, and quite rightly people are aghast.

I was pointing out the mass hypocrisy associated with that.

But no, he shouldn't have played.

This isn't shoehorned

it's "vegan tells other people how to feel and they must be vegan to feel it"

use the right time and place for veganism - when you interject and whataboutery like this, then it does your cause NO good

Infact it harms it
Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:00 - Feb 9 with 595 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:40 - Feb 9 by blueasfook

Proof?

And i wont accept veggie propaganda as "proof"

Last time I posted evidence of the abuse animals suffer in slaughterhouses I got in trouble from Phil.

What do you think a “slaughter” house is?

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:01 - Feb 9 with 594 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 22:07 - Feb 8 by FattyBoomBoom

Awful human being. Poor cat.

However, the abuse dealt to that cat doesn't compare to what a good majority of factory farmed animals go through, all sentient creatures, many of which are more intelligent than cats.

The hypocrisy of millions of self proclaimed 'animal lovers' towards this subject is staggering.

I'm expecting plenty of hate and that's fine. But any negative reactions are borne out of the inability to form any rational or moral defence, because none exist. Cognitive dissonance is in full flow. You're totally against animal abuse, except when it suits you.

Watch Dominion on YouTube, at least watch what animals endure for your 5 minutes of taste pleasure.

COYB!

Here's a rational and moral defence - one type you're talking about are killed for food. That's very different from Zouma abusing his cat just for the fun of it.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:03 - Feb 9 with 586 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:01 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Here's a rational and moral defence - one type you're talking about are killed for food. That's very different from Zouma abusing his cat just for the fun of it.

Why does harming for food justify it though?

Spoiler - it shouldn’t, and certainly doesn’t IMO.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:05 - Feb 9 with 578 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 08:44 - Feb 9 by StirlingArcher

This isn't shoehorned

it's "vegan tells other people how to feel and they must be vegan to feel it"

use the right time and place for veganism - when you interject and whataboutery like this, then it does your cause NO good

Infact it harms it

Still not living in any level of reality where you connect the dots I see.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:10 - Feb 9 with 562 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:30 - Feb 9 by FattyBoomBoom

I struggle with the abuse of any animal, I don't see that as a weakness and it is not something I need to deal with. It's about what is moral and right.

I'm not telling you how to feel, think or react. The fact that you're turning this onto me demonstrates that the message is indisputable. When this is so, the messenger becomes the target.

Are you anti-lions then? They're always abusing gazelles.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:11 - Feb 9 with 558 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:10 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

Are you anti-lions then? They're always abusing gazelles.

You’re better than this Dolly.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:13 - Feb 9 with 554 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:03 - Feb 9 by monytowbray

Why does harming for food justify it though?

Spoiler - it shouldn’t, and certainly doesn’t IMO.

It doesn't completely justify it - I'm just saying it's different to a man kicking a cat for a laugh. At least there's some purpose to eating an animal. There's absolutely no reason or justification for kicking a cat.

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:14 - Feb 9 with 551 viewsgiant_stow

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 00:30 - Feb 9 by FattyBoomBoom

The thing you're missing is that a pet cat is part of a family. People get upset when a family member is abused, no matter what shade of animal that family member is.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 9:16]

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:15 - Feb 9 with 545 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:14 - Feb 9 by giant_stow

The thing you're missing is that a pet cat is part of a family. People get upset when a family member is abused, no matter what shade of animal that family member is.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2022 9:16]

Your centrist self-interest is showing again.

What a silly take.

TWTD never forgets…

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:17 - Feb 9 with 541 viewsmonytowbray

Cat abuser Zouma starts for West Ham tonight on 09:13 - Feb 9 by The_Flashing_Smile

It doesn't completely justify it - I'm just saying it's different to a man kicking a cat for a laugh. At least there's some purpose to eating an animal. There's absolutely no reason or justification for kicking a cat.

So it’s fine to abuse animals so long as you eat them after?

Come on, I know you know the answer, I’ve seen you post it years back!

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024