Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Natives restless in Sunderland 16:57 - Feb 20 with 2674 viewsitfc_bucks

The replies are quite good fun.
Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:06 - Feb 20 with 2288 viewsArnieM

Bet they’re really happy to have got Defoe back … it’s seems to have caused havoc within their squad . Why else would they implode like they have ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:15 - Feb 20 with 2202 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:06 - Feb 20 by ArnieM

Bet they’re really happy to have got Defoe back … it’s seems to have caused havoc within their squad . Why else would they implode like they have ?

I think there have been suggestions that their new owner isn't any such thing and actually he's just acquired a minority stake and then been presented as new regime.

I don't know how much truth there is too that but given the slew of iffy owners Sunderland have had I think they ere all finally celebrating someone who was seemed to be a new broom only its not, is the same broom with a different handle

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:20 - Feb 20 with 2138 viewsgainsboroughblue

Not sure why but I find it funnier when things go south at Sunderland than anyone else in the EFL.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:30 - Feb 20 with 2076 viewsronnyd

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:15 - Feb 20 by BlueandTruesince82

I think there have been suggestions that their new owner isn't any such thing and actually he's just acquired a minority stake and then been presented as new regime.

I don't know how much truth there is too that but given the slew of iffy owners Sunderland have had I think they ere all finally celebrating someone who was seemed to be a new broom only its not, is the same broom with a different handle

Goes by the name of Trigger.
Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:36 - Feb 20 with 2022 viewsArnieM

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:30 - Feb 20 by ronnyd

Goes by the name of Trigger.

lol

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:37 - Feb 20 with 2005 viewsGlasgowBlue

Sunderland were on the slide well before Defoe came in.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:50 - Feb 20 with 1936 viewsgainsboroughblue

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:37 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

Sunderland were on the slide well before Defoe came in.

At the end of January, they were in 2nd place and ten points clear of 7th place. It has been a collapse of biblical proportions.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 18:50]

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:52 - Feb 20 with 1907 viewsSuperblue95

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:50 - Feb 20 by gainsboroughblue

At the end of January, they were in 2nd place and ten points clear of 7th place. It has been a collapse of biblical proportions.

There’s always the risk of a collapse after 10 pints to be fair

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Login to get fewer ads

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:56 - Feb 20 with 1860 viewsBlueBadger

Lambert-esque.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:58 - Feb 20 with 1849 viewsBent_double

Or just a collapse of Ipswich proportions...

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:58 - Feb 20 with 1840 viewsGlasgowBlue

That position was down to earlier form. In January, before Defoe came in, they had lost 3-1 at home to Lincoln and lost 6-0 away at Bolton.

The rot has set in before Defoe joined.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 18:58]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Natives restless in Sunderland on 19:02 - Feb 20 with 1790 viewsgainsboroughblue

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:52 - Feb 20 by Superblue95

There’s always the risk of a collapse after 10 pints to be fair

Or half that with me these days.

Natives restless in Sunderland on 19:15 - Feb 20 with 1693 viewscatch74

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:58 - Feb 20 by GlasgowBlue

That position was down to earlier form. In January, before Defoe came in, they had lost 3-1 at home to Lincoln and lost 6-0 away at Bolton.

The rot has set in before Defoe joined.
[Post edited 20 Feb 2022 18:58]

They sacked Johnson after the 6-0 loss to Bolton. Think they would have gone top, 1 point above Rotherham if they’d won that game. What a collapse of form!

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Natives restless in Sunderland on 19:58 - Feb 20 with 1478 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Natives restless in Sunderland on 18:56 - Feb 20 by BlueBadger

Lambert-esque.

It is. LJ dis the same last year, should have got automatic, slipped out of the playoffs, snuck in and bodged it.

It's interesting when Lambert was pulling that trick for a 2nd season we (mostly) all said (rightly) he had to go and felt Evans clung on too long but when Sunderland could see a repeat coming they acted and most expressed shock.

It doesn't seem to have had the desired effect yet which is always pleasing when an ex Nodge is installed, well it was until it only happened to us.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Natives restless in Sunderland on 20:48 - Feb 20 with 1328 viewsChocorange

Have a look at the readytogo.net forum

Couple of fantastic threads ( fans fault , who’s going Tuesday) with some gallows humour and all out war

Yes, they hated their previous owners , wanted them out cos they were in it for a fast buck and didn’t invest any money resulting in them staying in this division. ( let’s call them Marcus Evans)

They eventually got them out when the club was sold to a 25 year old multi millionaire coming up for 18 months or so ago.

However this week , they have found that the new owner only has 46% and the previous charlatans , ( Marcus Evans In our world) still own the club , with the other 50+%
Just imagine!

They the took the decision to sack Johnson, blow the budget to Defoe who is nowhere near fit enough to play a whole game this season ( new manager Alex Neil says so) , for the publicity , sold 5 players in January to help finance it including 2 of their first team defenders , not hire Keane ( lucky escape but a lot of Sunlan fans wanted him)

Club is in meltdown
Natives restless in Sunderland on 20:54 - Feb 20 with 1292 viewsSeablu

He’d have literally rolled up here if ME was still in charge and been heralded as the missing piece in the Operation Avoid Relegation plan.
Natives restless in Sunderland on 21:00 - Feb 20 with 1247 viewshype313

Second prize is 4 tickets

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Natives restless in Sunderland on 21:19 - Feb 20 with 1146 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Natives restless in Sunderland on 19:58 - Feb 20 by BlueandTruesince82

It is. LJ dis the same last year, should have got automatic, slipped out of the playoffs, snuck in and bodged it.

It's interesting when Lambert was pulling that trick for a 2nd season we (mostly) all said (rightly) he had to go and felt Evans clung on too long but when Sunderland could see a repeat coming they acted and most expressed shock.

It doesn't seem to have had the desired effect yet which is always pleasing when an ex Nodge is installed, well it was until it only happened to us.

Got to give him time now they have appointed him but it will be nice if he fails.

They seem to be still stuck in the find a manager who has been there and done it phase that we appear to have moved on from to (hopefully) finding someone who might do it in the future instead.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024