Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who have had Omicron 11:49 - Mar 1 with 2058 viewshype313

How long were you rough for? I'm 3 days in and feel dreadful.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

For those who have had Omicron on 12:18 - Mar 1 with 1996 viewsDubtractor

I had what I assume was Omicron at Christmas, felt dreadful for about a week, and still rubbish for a few days after that.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

For those who have had Omicron on 12:21 - Mar 1 with 1972 viewsFreddies_Ears

I was rough, testing positive for a week. First negative test was 9 days ago, and I am still really poorly, with ongoing cold symptoms (box of tissues a day level), and sleeping ridiculous hours.

The younger you are, the easier it is - so it seems. (I am not young...)
For those who have had Omicron on 12:22 - Mar 1 with 1960 viewsSouperJim

Mild cold symptoms for about 3 days, peak crappyness (in bed) then lasted about 3 days, it did hang on a bit though and still felt very tired and under the weather for another 4 or 5 days after that. Like a 5 minute walk would mean a good 30 minutes recovery.

I would say the whole thing, from positive lft but no symptoms through to completely recovered, was about 2 weeks.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2022 12:24]

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

For those who have had Omicron on 12:24 - Mar 1 with 1951 viewsmutters

About 3 days feeling rubbish, another week slowly recovering.

Loss of taste and smell for another 3 weeks before it slowly returned.

Felt like a really bad cold more than anything else.

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

For those who have had Omicron on 12:27 - Mar 1 with 1912 viewshype313

For those who have had Omicron on 12:24 - Mar 1 by mutters

About 3 days feeling rubbish, another week slowly recovering.

Loss of taste and smell for another 3 weeks before it slowly returned.

Felt like a really bad cold more than anything else.

Cheers, feels like extreme jet lag and flu rolled into one.

Dread to think how people were pre vaccines.

For those who have had Omicron on 12:29 - Mar 1 with 1895 viewshype313

For those who have had Omicron on 12:18 - Mar 1 by Dubtractor

I had what I assume was Omicron at Christmas, felt dreadful for about a week, and still rubbish for a few days after that.

So pretty much looking at 2 weeks of roughness then, happy days.

For those who have had Omicron on 12:32 - Mar 1 with 1887 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Just felt like a had a cold, hit me for about a week but incas fine to keep working etc.

First PT session after I was negative was tough though, I think everyone is different is the reality

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

For those who have had Omicron on 12:37 - Mar 1 with 1827 viewsLeBlue

I was lucky - I tested positive last week, had a slight headache, felt more like eye strain than anything else. No other symptoms at all, apart from boredom.

Get well soon.
Login to get fewer ads

For those who have had Omicron on 12:37 - Mar 1 with 1831 viewsIllinoisblue

Both my kids had it in January. Both double vaccinated. Almost identical symptoms for them both; fever day 1, extreme tiredness day 2, then totally fine.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

For those who have had Omicron on 21:23 - Mar 1 with 1454 viewsCoastalblue

I tested positive Feb 14th, felt like death on 15th and 16th, slowly improved after that over the course of the next week.
However, I was still testing positive 12 days in and even now am nowhere near 100%, still lethargic, mild cold symptoms.

My other half was a week in front of me and is till having some respiratory issues even now. I didn't have that fortunately.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

For those who have had Omicron on 21:27 - Mar 1 with 1447 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

For those who have had Omicron on 12:21 - Mar 1 by Freddies_Ears

I was rough, testing positive for a week. First negative test was 9 days ago, and I am still really poorly, with ongoing cold symptoms (box of tissues a day level), and sleeping ridiculous hours.

The younger you are, the easier it is - so it seems. (I am not young...)

Junior felt cr@p for about a week. Luckily Covid does not exist anymore. (War has vanished it from Guardian online.)

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

For those who have had Omicron on 21:37 - Mar 1 with 1414 viewsDinDjarin

For those who have had Omicron on 12:27 - Mar 1 by hype313

Cheers, feels like extreme jet lag and flu rolled into one.

Dread to think how people were pre vaccines.

Next to no symptoms. No vaccine. 56 yrs old.

Go figure.
For those who have had Omicron on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 1404 viewsDeano69

Not comments I wanted to see.

Been feeling dodgy on and off for a couple of weeks

Finally tested positive on Sunday having had a rough weekend. Now feeling worse and not finding it’s subsiding. Grrrrr

2 years with nothing, then boom. Missus also tested positive on Sunday having tested negative Saturday despite 5 days of a hacking cold.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

For those who have had Omicron on 21:42 - Mar 1 with 1402 viewsbriun

For those who have had Omicron on 21:27 - Mar 1 by BanksterDebtSlave

Junior felt cr@p for about a week. Luckily Covid does not exist anymore. (War has vanished it from Guardian online.)

Think I got lucky had one day when I felt like I had a bad hangover and been in the gym all day after that just a bit of a cold I work from home so just carried on as normal and lm 65 just couldn’t go out for 8 day Mrs Bruin had it mote or less the same but over it quicker
For those who have had Omicron on 23:22 - Mar 1 with 1293 viewsFreddies_Ears

For those who have had Omicron on 21:42 - Mar 1 by Deano69

Not comments I wanted to see.

Been feeling dodgy on and off for a couple of weeks

Finally tested positive on Sunday having had a rough weekend. Now feeling worse and not finding it’s subsiding. Grrrrr

2 years with nothing, then boom. Missus also tested positive on Sunday having tested negative Saturday despite 5 days of a hacking cold.

That's quite common- a week of so of symptoms before testing +...

So, I had 8 days of symptoms but negative tests. Then a week of feeling terrible and +. (Night 3 I had breathing / chest problems). Then a week of gradual recovery whilst feeling rubbish, new issues incl migraine and chills. This week, virus-triggered gout (it's even worse when I can't blame bad living), the snottiest nose ever and regular sneezing fits. Tiredness throughout.
For those who have had Omicron on 07:27 - Mar 2 with 1184 viewsnoggin

For those who have had Omicron on 12:37 - Mar 1 by Illinoisblue

Both my kids had it in January. Both double vaccinated. Almost identical symptoms for them both; fever day 1, extreme tiredness day 2, then totally fine.

Exactly as my daughter experienced it. I didn't catch it, despite living in a small flat with her.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

For those who have had Omicron on 08:45 - Mar 2 with 1034 viewsDanTheMan

A slightly nastier cold that lingered for like 4 days or so, then the loss of taste to deal with which lasted probably around a month before getting back to normal. Otherwise wasn't too bad.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

For those who have had Omicron on 08:58 - Mar 2 with 1006 viewshype313

For those who have had Omicron on 08:45 - Mar 2 by DanTheMan

A slightly nastier cold that lingered for like 4 days or so, then the loss of taste to deal with which lasted probably around a month before getting back to normal. Otherwise wasn't too bad.

Cheers Dan, and everyone else, 5 days in and starting to feel a little bit normal thankfully, left with a hacking cough but not the general roughness of the first few days.

For those who have had Omicron on 09:07 - Mar 2 with 993 viewsChurchman

Its impact seems to vary massively. My ski chum’s misses at Christmas felt unwell for a day, below par for a couple of days but not too bad. She’s not young, has a fair few health problems including bad asthma. Their son felt like death with it for a week.

The clever medical bods and scientists have learned so much about it in such a short time, but I guess there’s still a ton more to learn, including long Covid effects.
For those who have had Omicron on 10:44 - Mar 2 with 933 viewsJimmy86

I tested positive on Sunday, having tested negative only yhe day before. I had what I thought was a bit of a chesty cough and the sniffles (thought it was the air con at work) did a test on Sun and it was positive...

Glad I am triple jabbed as I've felt quite rubbish with it... had flu like symptoms, bad cough and cold and nausea last night...

Got a bit lax regarding wearing a mask when out and about, so, although they're are not a legal requirement I'd recommend still wearing 1
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024