Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Users of yesteryear 14:52 - Jun 21 with 8773 viewsunbelievablue

Having spent a little more time on here than usual recently I was thinking of users from years gone by whom (I assume anyway) are no longer active. Anyone remember or have any info on...

Certain Iberian Lady
Pazelle

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Users of yesteryear on 15:16 - Jun 21 with 3248 viewsArnoldMoorhen

CIL is still happily employed by the Internet Research Agency, in St Petersburg. She now spends her time as one of their Mumsnet "correspondents", having been reassigned when Ipswich Town were relegated from the Championship.

Pazelle was last seen in a haze of thick smoke, having replied "I'll have some of what he is having!" to one of his own posts, and, having followed through on the thought, began a succession of reefer chasers unparalleled in history.
Users of yesteryear on 15:22 - Jun 21 with 3223 viewsvilanovablue

Newmarket Blue :)
Users of yesteryear on 15:37 - Jun 21 with 3190 viewslowhouseblue

i'm fairly sure pazelle still posts, just under a different name.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Users of yesteryear on 15:38 - Jun 21 with 3190 viewsunbelievablue

Users of yesteryear on 15:37 - Jun 21 by lowhouseblue

If he does he's mellowed!

Users of yesteryear on 16:53 - Jun 21 with 3108 viewsWeWereZombies

Users of yesteryear on 15:37 - Jun 21 by lowhouseblue

Another poster has also tipped me off about CIL's new username but I am uncertain that the tip is 100% correct, probably because the new posts are infrequent and brief...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Users of yesteryear on 16:59 - Jun 21 with 3082 viewsclive_baker

I saw Vestanpance pop up the other day, don't see him (assume it's him) on here much these days.

I'm sure there are loads I've forgotten over the years, my memory of TWTD posters is poor. I always find it remarkable when posters say 'aren't you the one who said XXX 10 years ago' to people. Do people keep a spreadsheet?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Users of yesteryear on 17:02 - Jun 21 with 3073 viewsunbelievablue

Users of yesteryear on 16:59 - Jun 21 by clive_baker

I saw Vestanpance pop up the other day, don't see him (assume it's him) on here much these days.

I'm sure there are loads I've forgotten over the years, my memory of TWTD posters is poor. I always find it remarkable when posters say 'aren't you the one who said XXX 10 years ago' to people. Do people keep a spreadsheet?

Yeah, I struggle with it. It works both ways - I remember specific instances of nastiness as well as decent users who I 'befriended'.

Is BOJK on here still, for example? Top bloke.

Users of yesteryear on 17:03 - Jun 21 with 3076 viewsIllinoisblue

I’m equally foggy on remembering names and squabbles. There are a few on here who seem to have a photographic memory.

I think Lucan recently said that DalaiFarmer (RIP) did indeed keep a spreadsheet! He was always good for late night beef and highlighting hypocrisy

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Users of yesteryear on 17:05 - Jun 21 with 3064 viewsITFC_Forever

Manningtree_Ed... who despite being a very good poster, was frequently voted MotD for some reason and in the end got fed up with it.
He does sometimes appear on here under his new user-name, but doesn't post that often.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Users of yesteryear on 17:06 - Jun 21 with 3050 viewsunbelievablue

Users of yesteryear on 17:05 - Jun 21 by ITFC_Forever

Manningtree_Ed... who despite being a very good poster, was frequently voted MotD for some reason and in the end got fed up with it.
He does sometimes appear on here under his new user-name, but doesn't post that often.

I completely forgot that MotD was a thing.

Users of yesteryear on 17:12 - Jun 21 with 2980 viewsFixed_It

Mainly on Wordle threads.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Users of yesteryear on 17:19 - Jun 21 with 2952 viewsclive_baker

Users of yesteryear on 17:02 - Jun 21 by unbelievablue

Yeah, I struggle with it. It works both ways - I remember specific instances of nastiness as well as decent users who I 'befriended'.

Is BOJK on here still, for example? Top bloke.

At the risk of contradicting my previous post about not remembering posters, or perhaps proving it correct, BOJK rings a bell as someone who used to arrange online Poker nights? I joined 1 or 2 of them I think.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Users of yesteryear on 17:24 - Jun 21 with 2913 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That Dryas bloke and his endless rants about how useless Joe Royle was.
Users of yesteryear on 17:30 - Jun 21 with 2903 viewsLord_Lucan

I used to like vestanpance and Vapourtrail.

Funge took up The Lucan challenge last week and came out for a beer in Nodge and he mentioned Vapour Trail - I'm not sure if he said he is in contact with him or not.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Users of yesteryear on 17:32 - Jun 21 with 2890 viewsunbelievablue

Users of yesteryear on 17:30 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Funge took up The Lucan challenge last week and came out for a beer in Nodge and he mentioned Vapour Trail - I'm not sure if he said he is in contact with him or not.

I don't think I have met anyone via this website directly without prior connections, although that should change soon when I go for a beer with BlueLagos after the fundraiser.

Users of yesteryear on 17:34 - Jun 21 with 2883 viewschicoazul

Vapours went a bit mad in the end. Couldn’t take the heat in the political/Brexit kitchen and melted down.
Vesty was a good poster.
Where is RKD that’s what I want to know!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Users of yesteryear on 17:36 - Jun 21 with 2872 viewsLord_Lucan

Users of yesteryear on 17:34 - Jun 21 by chicoazul

Vapours went a bit mad in the end. Couldn’t take the heat in the political/Brexit kitchen and melted down.
Vesty was a good poster.
Where is RKD that’s what I want to know!

RKD is alive and well and eating organically grown vegetables.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Users of yesteryear on 17:38 - Jun 21 with 2844 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

MOTD?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 with 2820 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Users of yesteryear on 17:03 - Jun 21 by Illinoisblue

I’m equally foggy on remembering names and squabbles. There are a few on here who seem to have a photographic memory.

I think Lucan recently said that DalaiFarmer (RIP) did indeed keep a spreadsheet! He was always good for late night beef and highlighting hypocrisy

I was talking to my mate the other day about how long it’s been since he had unfortunately passed. I now remember it was the same weekend I saw Stone Roses in Manchester, so bloody along time ago. Crazy.
Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 with 2827 viewsLord_Lucan

Users of yesteryear on 17:38 - Jun 21 by The_Romford_Blue

MOTD?

Moron of the day

I think a certain poster won it so many times he kept it.

Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 with 2805 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

He wasn’t universally popular on here but I actually quite liked Vapes. I treat as I find and I don’t think in all the years on here, he said a bad word to or about me. Hopefully he returns one day.

Users of yesteryear on 17:41 - Jun 21 with 2794 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Moron of the day

Hahaha what a great idea. Was it set up as a thread every day or a poll?

Needs to be brought back I think for a 2022 return

Users of yesteryear on 17:42 - Jun 21 with 2792 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

Moron of the day

Do you remember Cambridge Blue, this is going back years now? He was Moody’s favorite as he used to annoying BB and Dyras.
Users of yesteryear on 17:43 - Jun 21 with 2800 viewsLord_Lucan

Users of yesteryear on 17:40 - Jun 21 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

I was talking to my mate the other day about how long it’s been since he had unfortunately passed. I now remember it was the same weekend I saw Stone Roses in Manchester, so bloody along time ago. Crazy.

10 tears man

Users of yesteryear on 17:44 - Jun 21 with 2781 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Users of yesteryear on 17:43 - Jun 21 by Lord_Lucan

10 tears man

Almost to the day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024