Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. 20:26 - Jul 10 with 1886 viewsScuzzer

And France are the only decent side that I've seen so far. Just cancel any further games and give it to them now.

Established 1968

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 20:44 - Jul 10 with 1817 viewsBent_double

It's gonna finish 10-0 to them at this rate

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 20:49 - Jul 10 with 1783 viewsScuzzer

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 20:44 - Jul 10 by Bent_double

It's gonna finish 10-0 to them at this rate

5-0 at half time.

Established 1968

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 21:23 - Jul 10 with 1733 viewsFtnfwest

Agree, can we get a petition going?
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 21:28 - Jul 10 with 1720 viewsScuzzer

How on earth was that red changed to a yellow?
Probably would have been a red even in the mens game...she was totally out of control.

Established 1968

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 22:01 - Jul 10 with 1637 viewsPendejo

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 21:28 - Jul 10 by Scuzzer

How on earth was that red changed to a yellow?
Probably would have been a red even in the mens game...she was totally out of control.

Can't believe it was rescinded - reckless endangerment

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 22:25 - Jul 10 with 1617 viewsOldsmoker

Have a thought for us old un's.
Seeing young fit gorgeous women running around in shorts for 90 minutes is bloomin' wonderful.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 22:32 - Jul 10 with 1603 viewsJ2BLUE

England, Spain, Sweden all been good.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 22:36 - Jul 10 with 1587 viewsNthQldITFC

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 22:25 - Jul 10 by Oldsmoker

Have a thought for us old un's.
Seeing young fit gorgeous women running around in shorts for 90 minutes is bloomin' wonderful.

Just keep an eye on your blood pressure monitor, and watch out you don't go blind!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Login to get fewer ads

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 07:17 - Jul 11 with 1395 viewsmarcus1642

The quality of womens football is pretty poor. It has a long way to go as yet to get to the same level as the mens game.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 07:23 - Jul 11 with 1388 viewsMattinLondon

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 07:17 - Jul 11 by marcus1642

The quality of womens football is pretty poor. It has a long way to go as yet to get to the same level as the mens game.

It’s not poor though. Aside from the physicality and pace, the top female players and teams all seem of a very high standard.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 09:41 - Jul 11 with 1265 viewsSTYG

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 07:17 - Jul 11 by marcus1642

Do you also tell your 4 year old that their hand-writing is sh*t?

It is what it is. Massively improved.

It had no funding a decade ago, nobody took it seriously and now girls and women all over the country are seeing women playing professionally and dreaming it could be them.

Clubs are funding womens teams properly, they are getting sell outs and massive crowds and it's getting better and better.

It's no different to women's tennis. Perfectly enjoyable and no need to sit there laughing that one of them would get hammered by Djokovic. That's not the point.

The standard may be Conference South or lower. But it's two or three levels above where it was. In ten years it'll be another couple of levels higher in standard.

Nobody has to watch it. I've enjoyed it as there's no other football on. If there was I probably would only watch the England matches to be honest, but it's not aimed at me. have friends who go to watch ITFC and take their daughters who are absolutely loving it and that's a big part of it.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 10:22 - Jul 11 with 1168 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I’ve not followed it too intently but make a conscious effort to watch highlights when I can.

One thing I’ve particularly liked is that referee makes a decision, player has a grumble then gets on with it. Not seen any crowding the referee or any great petulance from any player which is very refreshing.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 11:35 - Jul 11 with 1043 viewsBluefields

Its very entertaining though. I watch a lot of the WSL and for the most its a decent standard and more entertaining than some of the dross served up at Portman Road pre McKenna. The difference between the best & lesser sides is fitness and professionalism, with more investment that will change and create more competition. Englands front 5 are technically excellent.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 12:37 - Jul 11 with 975 viewsVaughan8

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 07:23 - Jul 11 by MattinLondon

It’s not poor though. Aside from the physicality and pace, the top female players and teams all seem of a very high standard.

From what i've seen, the top teams do seem to play "like the men" and it doesn't seem too different.

However the lesser teams to look like schoolboys football. There still seems to be a big difference between the top ones and the lesser ones who have qualified.

Yes I know the mens tournaments gets the odd thrashing but not really that much anymore.
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 14:17 - Jul 11 with 858 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 12:37 - Jul 11 by Vaughan8

From what i've seen, the top teams do seem to play "like the men" and it doesn't seem too different.

However the lesser teams to look like schoolboys football. There still seems to be a big difference between the top ones and the lesser ones who have qualified.

Yes I know the mens tournaments gets the odd thrashing but not really that much anymore.

There's just a massive divide between the WSL and any other division. What little money the game has had has all gone up to the top, and has created a massive divide, but it is getting there now, which is great to see.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 21:03 - Jul 11 with 715 viewsBogblue

England are on fire tonight
Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 21:13 - Jul 11 with 698 viewsSwansea_Blue

Oh well. Women's Euros have been going all week. on 14:17 - Jul 11 by JammyDodgerrr

There's just a massive divide between the WSL and any other division. What little money the game has had has all gone up to the top, and has created a massive divide, but it is getting there now, which is great to see.

"What little money the game has had has all gone up to the top, and has created a massive divide". That doesn't sound like football

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024