Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’m not doubting top 6 18:08 - Aug 6 with 2100 viewsBobsthename

But top two we will have to do better the team in my eyes don’t seem to be working as well as it should i’d make 5 changes against MK Dons ,
Leigh for Davis
Jackson for Ladapo
Edwards for Burns
Ball for Evans
I know a lot of changes can work against you but after watching today second half Maybe Aluko for Harness i’m sure Mckenna must be thinking why can’t we be more comfortable when teams try to squeeze us at the back still Wolfie should be back which could give us a bit more stability.
Does anyone else wonder if we have paid over the top for Davis?
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:18 - Aug 6 with 1988 viewsbenrhyddingblue

You’d make five changes to a winning team? Thank f@@k your name’s Bob and not Kieran.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:24 - Aug 6 with 1955 viewsBlueBadger

Are you Frimmers' grandad?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:29 - Aug 6 with 1898 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:18 - Aug 6 by benrhyddingblue

You’d make five changes to a winning team? Thank f@@k your name’s Bob and not Kieran.

Sometimes you have to change to improve performances and win games more comfortably .
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:32 - Aug 6 with 1882 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

You’d drop Burns even though he got an assist? Or have I misunderstood?
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:40 - Aug 6 with 1815 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:32 - Aug 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

You’d drop Burns even though he got an assist? Or have I misunderstood?

I think we are going to play a lot tougher sides than Forest green i just don’t think he contributed as well as last season some players need to step back to step foward more rejuvenated.
I don’t expect some to understand that but resting players can make them more hungry for success.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:50 - Aug 6 with 1740 viewsDarkHorse

Moan, moan, moan
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:51 - Aug 6 with 1727 viewsGuthrum

What did Ladapo do wrong? Very athletic, made a real nuisance of himself in the FGR defence.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:51 - Aug 6 with 1724 viewsBloomBlue

It's only the 2nd game of the season, every season you get different performances at the start. Liverpool only drew with Fulham today, Klopp will need to make 11 changes for the next league if he reacted the same.
Login to get fewer ads

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:53 - Aug 6 with 1711 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:51 - Aug 6 by Guthrum

What did Ladapo do wrong? Very athletic, made a real nuisance of himself in the FGR defence.

Seriously, I didn’t see much of that at all 1 shot on target .
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:55 - Aug 6 with 1694 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:51 - Aug 6 by BloomBlue

It's only the 2nd game of the season, every season you get different performances at the start. Liverpool only drew with Fulham today, Klopp will need to make 11 changes for the next league if he reacted the same.

Don’t be stupid i said 5 changes not 11 you do seem to exaggerate like many on here.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:56 - Aug 6 with 1678 viewsbenrhyddingblue

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:29 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

Sometimes you have to change to improve performances and win games more comfortably .

After two games, in which we have picked up four points, you would make five changes? I assume your real name must be Pep to come with this?
Twice in an hour tonight you posted how the team isn’t top two material (after two games). No one bit the first time, more shame on me for biting the second time. I’m off out better things to do than argue with you, my 15 and 12 year olds have more insight of ITFC than you!
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:57 - Aug 6 with 1678 viewsdirtyboy

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:53 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

I know football is opinions based but Ladapo did really really well today.

If you don’t see what he brought to the team today then I don’t know what you’re watching!
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:57 - Aug 6 with 1672 viewsdeaddogsmoking

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:55 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

Don’t be stupid i said 5 changes not 11 you do seem to exaggerate like many on here.

I'd call you a halfwit - but that could be deemed an exaggeration.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:57 - Aug 6 with 1670 viewsGuthrum

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:53 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

I was there, I did see that.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:58 - Aug 6 with 1662 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:56 - Aug 6 by benrhyddingblue

After two games, in which we have picked up four points, you would make five changes? I assume your real name must be Pep to come with this?
Twice in an hour tonight you posted how the team isn’t top two material (after two games). No one bit the first time, more shame on me for biting the second time. I’m off out better things to do than argue with you, my 15 and 12 year olds have more insight of ITFC than you!

Yes i’m of to walk the dog which as you say seem to know more about football than your good self.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:59 - Aug 6 with 1663 viewsLeoMuff

I think you could definitely argue Leigh for Davis, I also thought Ladapo did quite well, Burns doesn’t look his normal self but missed some of pre season so hopefully will get better as we go.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

I’m not doubting top 6 on 19:00 - Aug 6 with 1644 viewsBobsthename

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:57 - Aug 6 by deaddogsmoking

I'd call you a halfwit - but that could be deemed an exaggeration.

pathetic response.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 19:08 - Aug 6 with 1573 viewsketton_itfc

For 94 of the 104mins we were in total control and yes we nearly got our ass burned during that 10 minute wobble but we were much the superior team and our football is lovely on the eye.
Why on earth would you make 5 changes? The only change would be to bring Wolf back and other than that 10 minute spell which should be a wake up call on what this League can do to you if you take it for granted, I'd also question whether we still try and walk the ball in the net sometimes. But I'm being a tad picky to say that.
4 points and back to FPR next week so far so good. Things to improve but lots to be pleased about.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 21:23 - Aug 6 with 1335 viewsZapers

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:55 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

He was being sarcastic. People who moan at this stage really are the pits.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 21:33 - Aug 6 with 1308 viewsChurchman

I went to watch a team currently above us today, so they must be better. Corporate ticket for Charlton. There I was enjoying a libation or two while watching a team above us win 1-0.

The reality is Charlton and Derby stank the place out. Charlton more than Derby who wiped the floor with them first half. Second half, Charlton competed, got a goal and won without too much drama.

This league is abject. Charlton are above so tip the hat, but they won’t be at seasons end.

Today for us was against a promoted team full of beans. We won. 44 games to go - I think that we’ll be fine. Just let KM and the boys settle into it and we will do this.

Edit: Scott Fraser played today. I thought he had a really good 10 minutes. Whoopee.
[Post edited 6 Aug 2022 21:44]
I’m not doubting top 6 on 22:01 - Aug 6 with 1210 viewsNthQldITFC

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:29 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

Sometimes you have to look semi-positive about one thing to try to fool people that you're not trolling about everything else more comfortably .

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

I’m not doubting top 6 on 22:07 - Aug 6 with 1187 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I’m not doubting top 6 on 22:01 - Aug 6 by NthQldITFC

Sometimes you have to look semi-positive about one thing to try to fool people that you're not trolling about everything else more comfortably .

He stated in another thread to me that he is always posting positive things and I just ignore them.

I can't recall seeing a single positive thing from him. Even in acknowledging Morsy scored a good goal he made it sound sarcastic in an attempt to belittle me.

As for the OP, how much improvement does he want on a 2-1 away win to a side that won their league last season and won 2-1 in their only other game this season?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

I’m not doubting top 6 on 22:52 - Aug 6 with 1051 viewsitfcsuth

We’ll have to do better than 2 ppg, we’ll have to do better than 92 points? If that’s the case fair bloody play to whoever grabs the top 2.

We’re 2 games in, of course we haven’t found our full groove yet!

Woolfenden back if fit, but no other changes subject to fitness.
I’m not doubting top 6 on 01:45 - Aug 7 with 945 viewsquad

Have you considered being one of the callers to Radio Suffolk after Town games?

I think you qualify on the grounds that you talk absolute sheeeite too.

I’m not doubting top 6 on 07:55 - Aug 7 with 753 viewsArnieM

I’m not doubting top 6 on 18:40 - Aug 6 by Bobsthename

I think we are going to play a lot tougher sides than Forest green i just don’t think he contributed as well as last season some players need to step back to step foward more rejuvenated.
I don’t expect some to understand that but resting players can make them more hungry for success.

I think Burns needs a rest anyway. He didn’t get a summer break like the rest of the squad did he .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024