Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. 15:43 - Sep 8 with 6293 viewsITFC_Forever

According to somone in a meeting just now who has a relative who works for BBC News.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:44 - Sep 8 with 3613 viewsWD19

Yes, hearing similar. Schedules certainly being cleared for the evening.
London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:48 - Sep 8 with 3498 viewsITFC_Forever

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:44 - Sep 8 by WD19

News specials for the next few days, no pop music on the radio etc.

I had a feeling when it was the Jubilee weekend she wouldn't see the year out.

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:50 - Sep 8 with 3457 viewshomer_123

I think they'll announce once the family is at Balmoral (if she indeed gone).

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:52 - Sep 8 with 3394 viewsitfcjoe

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:48 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

News specials for the next few days, no pop music on the radio etc.

I had a feeling when it was the Jubilee weekend she wouldn't see the year out.

I hope the football isn't cancelled

GSTQ

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:53 - Sep 8 with 3352 viewsITFC_Forever

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:52 - Sep 8 by itfcjoe

I hope the football isn't cancelled

GSTQ

I can't make it Saturday, so....

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:54 - Sep 8 with 3327 viewsKeno

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:50 - Sep 8 by homer_123

I think they'll announce once the family is at Balmoral (if she indeed gone).

7 family members just landed at Aberdeen so it may not be announced at 4

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:55 - Sep 8 with 3263 viewshomer_123

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:54 - Sep 8 by Keno

About a 40 to 50 min drive at least - so very much doubt it will be a 4pm announcement.

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:56 - Sep 8 with 3255 viewsRadioOrwell

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:44 - Sep 8 by WD19

I don't wish her any harm whatsoever but it's going to be a media nightmare.
It was quite bad with Phillp.
This will be Diana on steroids.
Login to get fewer ads

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:57 - Sep 8 with 3212 viewsgainsboroughblue

Balmoral is over an hour from Aberdeen.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:58 - Sep 8 with 3173 viewsIllinoisblue

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:56 - Sep 8 by RadioOrwell

I don't wish her any harm whatsoever but it's going to be a media nightmare.
It was quite bad with Phillp.
This will be Diana on steroids.

Diana had shock value, though, which made it more of a stunning story. Queen passing is no surprise although obviously a huge story. The more interesting coverage will be on Charles and succession.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:00 - Sep 8 with 3115 viewsunbelievablue

Or not.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:00 - Sep 8 with 3112 viewsRadioOrwell

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:58 - Sep 8 by Illinoisblue

Diana had shock value, though, which made it more of a stunning story. Queen passing is no surprise although obviously a huge story. The more interesting coverage will be on Charles and succession.

True. The Charles III angle could be interesting.
London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:01 - Sep 8 with 3105 viewsstonojnr

4pm gmt ?
London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:01 - Sep 8 with 3067 viewsITFC_Forever

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:58 - Sep 8 by Illinoisblue

Something few people alive today will have experienced.

He becomes King instantly... there is no gap.

My Mum can remember being at primary school in Cornwall when King George VI died and a lady from the village came in and said "the King is dead, long live the Queen" and thinking what a funny (odd) thing to say.

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:02 - Sep 8 with 3059 viewsParky

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:00 - Sep 8 by unbelievablue

Or not.

ITK’s on the Queen’s death, whatever next.
London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 3015 viewsJ2BLUE

More speculation that turns out to be incorrect.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:03 - Sep 8 with 3001 viewsITFC_Forever

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:00 - Sep 8 by unbelievablue

Or not.

Clearly. So much for the person in the meeting I was in's friend / relative / whatever.

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:05 - Sep 8 with 2935 viewsIllinoisblue

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:01 - Sep 8 by ITFC_Forever

Something few people alive today will have experienced.

He becomes King instantly... there is no gap.

My Mum can remember being at primary school in Cornwall when King George VI died and a lady from the village came in and said "the King is dead, long live the Queen" and thinking what a funny (odd) thing to say.

I’m already dreading going into the office next week and being quizzed on the monarchy and “how come Charles can be King, but the queen’s husband wasn’t?”

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:06 - Sep 8 with 2906 viewsblueasfook

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:05 - Sep 8 by Illinoisblue

I’m already dreading going into the office next week and being quizzed on the monarchy and “how come Charles can be King, but the queen’s husband wasn’t?”

They'll probably ask if you'll be attending the funeral

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:06 - Sep 8 with 2910 viewsWeWereZombies

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 15:57 - Sep 8 by gainsboroughblue

Balmoral is over an hour from Aberdeen.

They could use a helicopter, or is that too risky for the next head of state ?

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:06 - Sep 8 with 2904 viewsGuthrum

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:02 - Sep 8 by Parky

ITK’s on the Queen’s death, whatever next.

Technically, compassing the monarch's death (including predicting the timing) is a form of treason. Peopme have been executed for it, tho not recently.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:07 - Sep 8 with 2851 viewsunbelievablue

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:06 - Sep 8 by Guthrum

Technically, compassing the monarch's death (including predicting the timing) is a form of treason. Peopme have been executed for it, tho not recently.

Oops, fat fingers reported abuse on this. Sorry Guthers.

Does that count as TWTD treason?

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:07 - Sep 8 with 2838 viewshomer_123

Abuse reported?!?!?!?

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:08 - Sep 8 with 2805 viewsITFC_Forever

Ahem.

It wasn't me, it was someone near me.

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:08 - Sep 8 with 2791 viewsGuthrum

London Bridge set to be confirmed as fallen at 4pm. on 16:07 - Sep 8 by unbelievablue

Oops, fat fingers reported abuse on this. Sorry Guthers.

Does that count as TWTD treason?

Off to the Tower with you!

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024