Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Norwich have a complex relationship with history 19:37 - Sep 22 with 1910 viewsgalacticoblue

https://www.edp24.co.uk/sport/norwich-city/ncfc-canaries-dave-watson-ruel-fox-ke
Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:00 - Sep 22 with 1796 viewsHullblue

“Brown, who was the last Canaries manager to win a major trophy…”

So easy to confuse the word ‘last’ with the word ‘only.’

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:02 - Sep 22 with 1777 viewsEpiphone

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:00 - Sep 22 by Hullblue

And to confuse ‘a major’ with ‘any’!
[Post edited 22 Sep 2022 20:03]
Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:19 - Sep 22 with 1678 viewsNthQldITFC

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:02 - Sep 22 by Epiphone

Come on, the milk cup is more or less on a par with the pizza cup, surely?

I heard they're going to rename their town hall in honour of Wassisname Farke, put it into a raffle and buy all the tickets themselves, just so that we can't sing "Farke Hall, you've never won Farke Hall..." at them next season.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:28 - Sep 22 with 1654 viewsSwansea_Blue

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:02 - Sep 22 by Epiphone

I’d argue the League Cup is a major trophy. It gets you into the only European competition we’ve won.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:57 - Sep 22 with 1550 viewsNBVJohn

Can a lack of any history whatsoever be a complex thing?

Discuss.
Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 21:30 - Sep 22 with 1458 viewsKeno

Surely you only needed the first 4 words in the title

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 21:45 - Sep 22 with 1406 viewsjaykay

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:28 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

I’d argue the League Cup is a major trophy. It gets you into the only European competition we’ve won.

agreed but we have been in all the major european competitions.

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 21:47 - Sep 22 with 1404 viewsHarleydavidsonBlue

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 21:30 - Sep 22 by Keno

As a long time supporter of ITFC, i decideded to go to Carrot Road and see for myself the Trophy Room, and to see what was actually in there, I wes not dissapointed, they have got a lovely carpet in there :-)
Login to get fewer ads

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 22:01 - Sep 22 with 1355 viewsMiaow

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:00 - Sep 22 by Hullblue

How could you forget their heroic two-legged victory over the mighty Fourth Division Rochdale in the 1962 final, back when some of the top teams still didn't even bother to enter?

⋆⋆⋆ My Ipswich Town quizzes: https://www.jetpunk.com/series/1696326/hinckfords-ipswich-town-quizzes ⋆⋆⋆
Poll: Which of this season’s (outfield) shirts do you most prefer?

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 22:05 - Sep 22 with 1330 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:28 - Sep 22 by Swansea_Blue

You mean it allows them to be participants.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 23:26 - Sep 22 with 1196 viewsHighgateBlue

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 20:19 - Sep 22 by NthQldITFC

Come on, the milk cup is more or less on a par with the pizza cup, surely?

I heard they're going to rename their town hall in honour of Wassisname Farke, put it into a raffle and buy all the tickets themselves, just so that we can't sing "Farke Hall, you've never won Farke Hall..." at them next season.

One of those competitions in the last five years has only been won by Man City and Liverpool. The other has been won by Salford and Lincoln in the same time frame.

They are not more or less on a par.

However much I hate Norwich. And I do.
Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 01:29 - Sep 23 with 1106 viewsbournemouthblue

Football Manager certainly used to classify it as a minor trophy

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 02:28 - Sep 23 with 1077 viewshoppy

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 21:30 - Sep 22 by Keno

Five words.
They could count them on one hand… without even using a thumb.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 07:08 - Sep 23 with 898 viewsDanny_G

Not anymore. It only gets you into the Conference League.
Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 07:48 - Sep 23 with 818 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I'm only surprised they haven't asked Jeremy Goss to become an amputee so they can add his right leg to the, ahem 'trophy' cabinet

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 07:51 - Sep 23 with 814 viewsCityBlue

In fairness they did win the Mr Clutch Cup under Mike Bassett.

I T I D

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 08:39 - Sep 23 with 728 viewsKeno

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 02:28 - Sep 23 by hoppy

Five words.
They could count them on one hand… without even using a thumb.

In norfolk do they participate in opposable thumbs?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Norwich have a complex relationship with history on 09:22 - Sep 23 with 678 viewsChurchman

So did the Fair Play league in 2002.

In the good ole days, it was the consolatory crumb trophy. Order of business was:

1. European Cup
2. League Championship, FA Cup - they were on a par back in the day
3. UEFA Cup
4. Cup Winners Cup

The rubber bone trophies
5. League Cup
6. Texaco , Watney, Anglo Italian, Daily Express Five a Side, Combination League etc

That was sort of the order. I seem to remember in my Playfair Football Annuals, stats on League winners, runner up and third were all there, FA Cup finalists, scores etc. For the League Cup a list of winners in the also ran section.

Harsh? Probably, but anything to put the boot in to our dear neighbours.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024