Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that 16:17 - Oct 13 with 3784 viewshomer_123

frequent this forum?

(I am not thinking of the comedy creations etc. or just the one off posters but regulars)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:18 - Oct 13 with 2526 viewsMattinLondon

There’s that strange Pompey fella who posts every now and then.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:19 - Oct 13 with 2518 viewshomer_123

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:18 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

Yep - good shout.

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:22 - Oct 13 with 2489 viewsXYZ

Ulla's got Stockholm syndrome by now, surely.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:23 - Oct 13 with 2474 viewsMattinLondon

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:19 - Oct 13 by homer_123

Yep - good shout.

Think there used to be a Newcastle fan on here as well. I could be mistaken.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:25 - Oct 13 with 2463 viewsChurchman

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:18 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

And the Bristol City oddball.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 16:25]
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:26 - Oct 13 with 2434 viewschicoazul

I’m a fan of what Ipswich was. I haven’t decided if I’m a fan of what we are now.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:27 - Oct 13 with 2414 viewswitchdoctor

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:23 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

wasn’t there a sunderland john at one time?
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:29 - Oct 13 with 2400 viewshomer_123

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:26 - Oct 13 by chicoazul

I’m a fan of what Ipswich was. I haven’t decided if I’m a fan of what we are now.

The Lambert era is tough to let go of Chico.

Login to get fewer ads

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:31 - Oct 13 with 2389 viewsMattinLondon

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:26 - Oct 13 by chicoazul

And todays rather pointless reply goes to the fella who likes to warn others about stuff.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:34 - Oct 13 with 2361 viewsArnieM

Where’s that old yoda?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:37 - Oct 13 with 2346 viewshoppy

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:27 - Oct 13 by witchdoctor

That's the one I was thinking of too.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:42 - Oct 13 with 2324 viewsZx1988

Was there not a friendly Wolves fan who'd appear every now and then when we played them? BlackandGold or suchlike?

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:44 - Oct 13 with 2312 viewsXYZ

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:34 - Oct 13 by ArnieM

Where’s that old yoda?

and Rickie somethingorother was another regular canary visitor way back when.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:46 - Oct 13 with 2293 viewsnoggin

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:23 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

There was a Newcastle fan that lived in Ipswich and worked at Portman Rd.

Poll: If KM goes now, will you applaud him when he returns with his new club?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:56 - Oct 13 with 2241 viewsMattinLondon

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:46 - Oct 13 by noggin

There was a Newcastle fan that lived in Ipswich and worked at Portman Rd.

Thanks, think Think that must be who I’m remembering.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:59 - Oct 13 with 2226 viewsOldsmoker

I have to confess my faith has waivered but only during the Evans era.
There were occasions, 3 times I think, where I have been asked if I supported Ipswich and I have said no.
Forgive me all mighty Kieran.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:00 - Oct 13 with 2216 viewschicoazul

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:31 - Oct 13 by MattinLondon

And todays rather pointless reply goes to the fella who likes to warn others about stuff.

This makes no sense at all.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:14 - Oct 13 with 2172 viewsSteve_M

There's a couple of Suffolk-based non-Town fans, Gillingham and Peterborough from memory plus a Wednesday Jon or similar who is also a decent poster.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:20 - Oct 13 with 2149 viewsketton_itfc

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:27 - Oct 13 by witchdoctor

He was a good sort, big John safc or similar.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:24 - Oct 13 with 2131 viewsChurchman

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:20 - Oct 13 by ketton_itfc

He was a good sort, big John safc or similar.

He was/is. I seem to remember a Brighton supporter flouncing about stuff back in the McCarthy days. Hopefully we will hear from him again if we climb up the pile.
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:27 - Oct 13 with 2110 viewsHciwspi

I think Ulla classes himself as one of us now 😀
Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:30 - Oct 13 with 2092 viewsBlueBadger

Alright, Elephantintheroom.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:44 - Oct 13 with 2052 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 16:44 - Oct 13 by XYZ

and Rickie somethingorother was another regular canary visitor way back when.

Thicky Bilverstone - didn't he get outed as an EDL/BNP member a few years back as well?

Also:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/432478/3984456/anyone-remember-that-site-by-bluebadger#3984456
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 17:46]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:47 - Oct 13 with 2048 viewsBlueBadger

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:44 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

Thicky Bilverstone - didn't he get outed as an EDL/BNP member a few years back as well?

Also:

https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/432478/3984456/anyone-remember-that-site-by-bluebadger#3984456
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 17:46]

Yep- here we are.

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/09/484051.html
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 17:49]

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:59 - Oct 13 with 2003 viewsXYZ

Apart from Ulla - are there are other non-Town fans that on 17:47 - Oct 13 by BlueBadger

Yep- here we are.

https://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2011/09/484051.html
[Post edited 13 Oct 2022 17:49]

Good work. Definitely a wrong 'un.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024