Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight 22:12 - Dec 23 with 5097 viewsKorrupt

Anyone else see it?
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 22:16 - Dec 23 with 5051 viewsdominiciawful

That’s odd.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 22:23 - Dec 23 with 5006 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 22:16 - Dec 23 by dominiciawful

That’s odd.

G.B. has many secrets.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:00 - Dec 23 with 4905 viewsJ2BLUE

I used to talk to someone off here who was a Rangers and Town fan.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:04 - Dec 23 with 4897 viewsEly_Blue

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:00 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Isn’t that the div that is Alex Griffin

Poll: Will you still buy a Season Ticket for next year in league 1

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:05 - Dec 23 with 4898 viewsNthsuffolkblue

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 22:16 - Dec 23 by dominiciawful

That’s odd.

Was my thought too.

Links with Butcher playing for them and we have had a few come this way recently with Waghorn, Garner and Edmondson. Maybe just fans of both clubs but can't see any other reason for a particular link.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:06 - Dec 23 with 4861 viewsJ2BLUE

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:04 - Dec 23 by Ely_Blue

No this was about 10 years ago at least. On MSN messenger!

Truly impaired.

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:11 - Dec 23 with 4808 viewsNthsuffolkblue

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:05 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was my thought too.

Links with Butcher playing for them and we have had a few come this way recently with Waghorn, Garner and Edmondson. Maybe just fans of both clubs but can't see any other reason for a particular link.

Of course Warky's another link as a lifelong Rangers fan.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:15 - Dec 23 with 4789 viewsBlueyandCrazy

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:11 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Of course Warky's another link as a lifelong Rangers fan.

Sure itfc have links, but will similarly with many clubs. Other itfc fans I’m sure will also follow Celtic.

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Login to get fewer ads

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:36 - Dec 23 with 4728 viewsMattinLondon

That’s odd.

Not that odd. Many fans of English clubs w**k over Rangers especially for their pro-Union stuff. GSTK and all that rubbish.

Celtic equally as bad and I hope both of those clubs never get anywhere near the English leagues.
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:10 - Dec 24 with 4137 viewsbluebudgie

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:36 - Dec 23 by MattinLondon

Not that odd. Many fans of English clubs w**k over Rangers especially for their pro-Union stuff. GSTK and all that rubbish.

Celtic equally as bad and I hope both of those clubs never get anywhere near the English leagues.

Good point well made both sets of fans seem to put hate and sectarism first
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:53 - Dec 24 with 4017 viewsfourpee

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:00 - Dec 23 by J2BLUE

Somebody called Ross rings a bell
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 12:02 - Dec 24 with 3911 viewsJ2BLUE

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:53 - Dec 24 by fourpee

Yes! That's the one.

Truly impaired.

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 12:22 - Dec 24 with 3870 viewsKeno

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:53 - Dec 24 by fourpee

is that while Chandler Bings?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 15:13 - Dec 24 with 3626 viewsoldburian

I had work requirement in Glasgow in the early 1980’ s. I remarked to the locals that I was rather surprised that both our friendliest with Rangers and Celtic had attracted 35,000. Their comment was that they were football fans and would always go to watch good football then made a less than complimentary comment about Spurs.

If we had won the league in 1981 it was agreed we would meet the Scottish champions for the ‘best of British match’ pre season.
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 15:41 - Dec 24 with 3577 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:05 - Dec 23 by Nthsuffolkblue

Was my thought too.

Not sure why everyone seems to have assumed they’re Ipswich fans, wouldn’t them just being Rangers supporters that are from or live in Ipswich be more likely?
[Post edited 24 Dec 2022 15:41]

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 15:45 - Dec 24 with 3556 viewschicoazul

Was my thought too.

Lots of Tories follow both teams.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 19:10 - Dec 24 with 3338 viewsLord_Lucan

Kesgrave Bell must be empty.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 19:53 - Dec 24 with 3255 viewsRob88

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 23:04 - Dec 23 by Ely_Blue

Why’s he a div?
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 19:55 - Dec 24 with 3253 viewsRob88

At the pub with my brother-in-law this evening who is a rangers fan and Scottish, he was talking this evening about how a lot of people come up from England to support the Rangers games.
[Post edited 24 Dec 2022 19:57]
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 21:17 - Dec 24 with 3106 viewsBluespeed225

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 15:13 - Dec 24 by oldburian

I had work requirement in Glasgow in the early 1980’ s. I remarked to the locals that I was rather surprised that both our friendliest with Rangers and Celtic had attracted 35,000. Their comment was that they were football fans and would always go to watch good football then made a less than complimentary comment about Spurs.

If we had won the league in 1981 it was agreed we would meet the Scottish champions for the ‘best of British match’ pre season.

We did have a friendly with Rangers that summer where the press were most complimentary about our team. I suppose our tie with Aberdeen was almost a Best Of British match at that time.
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 21:47 - Dec 24 with 3034 viewsbudgiebasher

Poll: Who should be the next manager of ITFC

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:35 - Dec 25 with 2637 viewsCrayonKing

Pretty sure there's an ITFC/Rangers flag at Portman Road most games. Sure I've seen it in the lower SBR. "ITFC Loyal" with a Rangers badge and an ITFC badge. I'll check tomorrow to make sure I wasn't imagining it!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2022 10:36]
'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 13:07 - Dec 25 with 2447 viewsnoggin

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 10:35 - Dec 25 by CrayonKing

Pretty sure there's an ITFC/Rangers flag at Portman Road most games. Sure I've seen it in the lower SBR. "ITFC Loyal" with a Rangers badge and an ITFC badge. I'll check tomorrow to make sure I wasn't imagining it!
[Post edited 25 Dec 2022 10:36]

Pretty common to have such a flag among the more gammony of English football fans.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 15:28 - Dec 25 with 2338 viewsRob88

'Ipswich Chosen Few' flag in the Rangers section tonight on 13:07 - Dec 25 by noggin

Pretty common to have such a flag among the more gammony of English football fans.

Keep drinking, it will numb your pain.
[Post edited 25 Dec 2022 15:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024