Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? 15:43 - Jan 13 with 7941 viewsportmanking

Or am I about to be whooshed?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 with 4426 viewsFrimleyBlue

I think massively whooshed

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 with 4433 viewsMetal_Hacker

Just someone wiping down the seats innit

Poll: If it were one or the other

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:47 - Jan 13 with 4389 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 by Metal_Hacker

Or John Cena is the photographer.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:48 - Jan 13 with 4406 viewsportmanking

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 by Metal_Hacker

I couldn't tell, to me it looked like someone holding up the jersey, but can't even see a photographer?!
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:49 - Jan 13 with 4363 viewsKieran_Knows

Theo Corbeanu

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:58 - Jan 13 with 4192 viewsCrockerITFC

Does he also take pictures of Bigfoot in his spare time?
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:59 - Jan 13 with 4164 viewsRopeyAdvice

Who exactly was he scouting at PR on a Friday anyway. We all know there wasn't a game on. What a plonker.. He needs a better camera if he's gonna make it as a scout as well. What is this, amateur hour?
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:01 - Jan 13 with 4104 viewsSitfcB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:46 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

I think massively whooshed

Why? It’s clearly someone wearing the away shirt whilst holding up the home shirt…

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:02 - Jan 13 with 4043 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:01 - Jan 13 by SitfcB

Why? It’s clearly someone wearing the away shirt whilst holding up the home shirt…

If its true. Fair play

But couple of things.
No photographer in front of person
2. Surely the club shop window would have its blind down and the area shut off to public.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 4045 viewsSitfcB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:48 - Jan 13 by portmanking

I couldn't tell, to me it looked like someone holding up the jersey, but can't even see a photographer?!

Out of shot a few rows up probably, all about angles innit.

COYB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:03 - Jan 13 with 4021 viewsSitfcB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:02 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

If its true. Fair play

But couple of things.
2. Surely the club shop window would have its blind down and the area shut off to public.

Photographer clearly out of shot and a few rows up to get the ‘perfect angle’.

Blind are occasionally closed I PB but people tend to have a sneak peek anyway.

COYB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 4025 viewsMattinLondon

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:01 - Jan 13 by SitfcB

Marketing.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:04 - Jan 13 with 4017 viewsLankHenners

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 15:48 - Jan 13 by portmanking

It's definitely someone holding up a shirt whilst wearing another one but hard to say whether it's a legit photo or not.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:05 - Jan 13 with 3955 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:03 - Jan 13 by SitfcB

Photographer clearly out of shot and a few rows up to get the ‘perfect angle’.

Blind are occasionally closed I PB but people tend to have a sneak peek anyway.

Don't they normally put a roped barrier in front of the window tho when they don't want people having a look.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:09 - Jan 13 with 3879 viewsSitfcB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:05 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

Don't they normally put a roped barrier in front of the window tho when they don't want people having a look.

Yes but it’s still not hard to move it or go round it

COYB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:10 - Jan 13 with 3827 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:09 - Jan 13 by SitfcB

Yes but it’s still not hard to move it or go round it

I dunno. Club seems a lot more well run to allow a random to take a photo of a new signing.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:12 - Jan 13 with 3777 viewsZx1988

Something about this doesn't quite seem right. Usually new signings are wearing their own clothes, and just holding a shirt/scarf, aren't they?

The discoloration to the cladding around the person's head/torso as well, for example. It's almost as if they've been photoshopped into the picture, with a poor airbrushing/colour-matching job around them.

It'd also explain the appalling quality, if the creator of the image has pixelated it slightly to mask any rough edges.

Poll: Stone Island - immediate associations

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:13 - Jan 13 with 3683 viewsFrimleyBlue

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:12 - Jan 13 by Zx1988

Something about this doesn't quite seem right. Usually new signings are wearing their own clothes, and just holding a shirt/scarf, aren't they?

The discoloration to the cladding around the person's head/torso as well, for example. It's almost as if they've been photoshopped into the picture, with a poor airbrushing/colour-matching job around them.

It'd also explain the appalling quality, if the creator of the image has pixelated it slightly to mask any rough edges.

I just think its a bloke holding a shirt whilst his mate takes a photo from club shop.

Waka waka eh eh

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:14 - Jan 13 with 3658 viewsZx1988

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:13 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

I just think its a bloke holding a shirt whilst his mate takes a photo from club shop.

I'm not necessarily sure how they'd get access to the North Stand in that scenario, though.

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:16 - Jan 13 with 3614 viewsportmanking

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:13 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

God damn, you're so tapped in the head.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:17 - Jan 13 with 3546 viewsSitfcB

I regularly just let myself into SBRL when I walk passed tbf.

COYB

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:17 - Jan 13 with 3546 viewsNthQldITFC

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:02 - Jan 13 by FrimleyBlue

If its true. Fair play

But couple of things.

We are such a professional setup these days, that we even rehearse unveiling poses, lighting setups, positioning etc.

Light years away from Evans era innit.

I just wish they'd stop calling it a bowl - Gamechanger out!

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 3484 viewsportmanking

It actually looks like a silhouette of my man Jack Taylor....

I'm gonna need to do some digging.
Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:19 - Jan 13 with 3484 viewsFifeITFC

If its true. Fair play

But couple of things.

As a photographer myself, he/she will be a few rows out of the picture as they're not using a £20 Argos camera. Their lens will probably cost several thousand pounds and are using a wide angle one to probably capture a better surround of the stadium.

Chances are, re club shop window, the majority of people won't notice a 2 minute photo shoot.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:21 - Jan 13 with 3397 viewsZx1988

Has someone spotted a new signing being papped? on 16:19 - Jan 13 by FifeITFC

As a photographer myself, he/she will be a few rows out of the picture as they're not using a £20 Argos camera. Their lens will probably cost several thousand pounds and are using a wide angle one to probably capture a better surround of the stadium.

Chances are, re club shop window, the majority of people won't notice a 2 minute photo shoot.

Do you reckon it'd be possible, with the right lens etc., for them to take a photo of a new signing in the North Stand, with sufficient background detail that they could also capture the big screen (for example) displaying their name?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024