Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone having problems with iFollow... 14:23 - Feb 11 with 7185 viewsTheMoralMajority

The Watch Live Now button is not doing anything.

I've tried Firefox + Chrome, same issue.

If I go to a previous match replay, the same thing happens there.

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

3
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:00 - Feb 11 with 1695 viewsnoggin

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 14:58 - Feb 11 by GlasgowBlue

Same

edit working on app
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 15:02]


Not working here and I really am abroad.

Poll: Prediction for England v Norway

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1681 viewsTheMoralMajority

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 14:57 - Feb 11 by Ryorry

Not on my iPhone -

'No content available"

"No fixtures available" (under "matches" button).



The App works (Android). You will still not be able to watch 'in the UK'. Watching on a 5 inch screen does not make me happy.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 15:01]

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

2
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:01 - Feb 11 with 1670 viewsBent_double

Audio working on the app for me (which I haven't used all season), but not the website.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 1651 viewsDanTheMan

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:00 - Feb 11 by noggin

Not working here and I really am abroad.


You can tell from the development console they've broken something.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 1644 viewsRyorry

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:01 - Feb 11 by TheMoralMajority

The App works (Android). You will still not be able to watch 'in the UK'. Watching on a 5 inch screen does not make me happy.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 15:01]


Obviously doesn't work for many others, & I'm in the Netherlands with a month paid for match pass.

Right now I'd be overjoyed with 5" screen.

Eu30 for diddly squat so far.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 15:03]

Poll: Do you find minor cuts & grazes heal better

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:02 - Feb 11 with 1640 viewsRobTheMonk

Got it working on iPad. PC is fudged.
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:08 - Feb 11 with 1494 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Same problem for me. Hurry up and fix it.
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:10 - Feb 11 with 1414 viewsHungryLikeTheWoolf

I await the days where games are on Town TV (which I hope Mark Ashton and co build to be more reliable!!)

Poll: Which Sheffield Team do you prefer?

0
Login to get fewer ads

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:14 - Feb 11 with 1324 viewsDavoIPB

Anybody got it working
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:14 - Feb 11 with 1316 viewsParmigiano

iFollow down for every club apparently. That's 100k refunds please.
1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:15 - Feb 11 with 1304 viewsTheMoralMajority

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:14 - Feb 11 by DavoIPB

Anybody got it working


On the website, no. On the App, yes.

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:15 - Feb 11 with 1286 viewsTheMoralMajority

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:14 - Feb 11 by Parmigiano

iFollow down for every club apparently. That's 100k refunds please.


It's just as well there are no football matches normally on Saturday afternoons.

Absolutely tinpot.

100% committed to Dear Leader Ham

1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:16 - Feb 11 with 1258 viewsstopmoaning

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:15 - Feb 11 by TheMoralMajority

On the website, no. On the App, yes.


I only get audio on the phone app, when in Holland.
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 with 1249 viewsTalkingBlues

It's fooked, doesn't work on app for me either

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 with 1249 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:15 - Feb 11 by TheMoralMajority

On the website, no. On the App, yes.


App not working for me. Won’t even let me log in.
1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 with 1232 viewsHorsham

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 by BrockleyBlue78

App not working for me. Won’t even let me log in.


Yep. Got the same.
1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 1220 viewsJ2BLUE

Got audio on the app.

This is very annoying. Had to be this game didn't it?
2
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:18 - Feb 11 with 1205 viewsMullet

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 by Horsham

Yep. Got the same.


Same here, absolutely livid

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

3
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:20 - Feb 11 with 1137 viewsgringoblue

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:17 - Feb 11 by BrockleyBlue78

App not working for me. Won’t even let me log in.


On ipad I couldn't log in to the app when I was '"abroad". If you are in the UK then login with VPN off first. Then I put VPN on and could listen to audio, but still no video.
1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:20 - Feb 11 with 1131 viewsTalkingBlues

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:18 - Feb 11 by Mullet

Same here, absolutely livid


and you know it'll be blamed on us "too many people watching crashed the servers".

Poll: Is it wrong to take more pleasure from seeing Germany lose, than England win

0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:25 - Feb 11 with 1059 viewsMullet

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:20 - Feb 11 by gringoblue

On ipad I couldn't log in to the app when I was '"abroad". If you are in the UK then login with VPN off first. Then I put VPN on and could listen to audio, but still no video.


Same thanksfor this am still absolutely fuming, I hope whoever runs iFollow gets really bad piles and then a week of the squits

Poll: Which itfc kit do you usually buy
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

1
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:27 - Feb 11 with 1034 viewsButchersBrokenNose

Neither the "watch live" or "listen live" buttons are working on my laptop. I tried to use the EFL app on my phone as a user on here suggested, and it won't recognize my password.

I will complain to the club about iFollow as I have done a couple of times in the past, and they will no nothing.

I am not a happy bunny.
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:29 - Feb 11 with 981 viewsBrockleyBlue78

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:20 - Feb 11 by gringoblue

On ipad I couldn't log in to the app when I was '"abroad". If you are in the UK then login with VPN off first. Then I put VPN on and could listen to audio, but still no video.


Thanks.
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:31 - Feb 11 with 961 viewsgringoblue

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:27 - Feb 11 by ButchersBrokenNose

Neither the "watch live" or "listen live" buttons are working on my laptop. I tried to use the EFL app on my phone as a user on here suggested, and it won't recognize my password.

I will complain to the club about iFollow as I have done a couple of times in the past, and they will no nothing.

I am not a happy bunny.


Turn off vpn before you login to the app
0
Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:37 - Feb 11 with 852 viewsbournemouthblue

Anyone having problems with iFollow... on 15:01 - Feb 11 by TheMoralMajority

The App works (Android). You will still not be able to watch 'in the UK'. Watching on a 5 inch screen does not make me happy.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2023 15:01]


I've got it working on my phone, I'm going to see if I can mirror the screen to my TV at halftime

So annoying for the biggest game of the season

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: How much for Omari

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026