Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season 14:44 - May 9 with 1755 viewsblueasfook

As we will be on telly potentially a bit more, many of you will be seen in crowd shots. Please no "Suffolk teeth" on show or mullets that make you look an extra from Deliverance. And no thick padded lumberjack shirts that make you look like you're off logging after the match, thanks. Let's try showing folks from outside of Suffolk, we have moved on from the 1990s. If you have a humongous beer belly, please ensure to keep it covered it at all times.

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:02 - May 9 with 1665 viewsJ2BLUE

I can try, but you can't polish a turd.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:07 - May 9 with 1649 viewsDubtractor

Unfortunately I'm in an upper tier, so less likely to be featured, which is a shame as I'm a stunner.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:13 - May 9 with 1632 viewsBlueBadger

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:02 - May 9 by J2BLUE

I can try, but you can't polish a turd.

However, In the words of one my intensive care consultants, you can cover it in glitter.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:17 - May 9 with 1601 viewsFtnfwest

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:07 - May 9 by Dubtractor

Unfortunately I'm in an upper tier, so less likely to be featured, which is a shame as I'm a stunner.

the rest of us look at you in disbelief all the time
Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:21 - May 9 with 1576 viewsKnightZ_87

"The great unwashed." - Brenner Woolley

"The flying dutchman in stoppage time, sends Ipswich soaring to the Premiership!"

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:59 - May 9 with 1467 viewsHARRY10

That's knocked off around ten thousand from the attendance
Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 17:42 - May 9 with 1376 viewsRyorry

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 15:59 - May 9 by HARRY10

That's knocked off around ten thousand from the attendance

Only ten?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 21:07 - May 9 with 1197 viewsOldsmoker

That description is way too specific to be a coincidence.
At least you didn't mention my beard, flared jeans and sandals.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 21:08]

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Login to get fewer ads

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 21:18 - May 9 with 1168 viewsMattinLondon

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 21:07 - May 9 by Oldsmoker

That description is way too specific to be a coincidence.
At least you didn't mention my beard, flared jeans and sandals.
[Post edited 9 May 2023 21:08]

Socks with sandals?
Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 21:53 - May 9 with 1110 viewsOldsmoker

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 21:18 - May 9 by MattinLondon

Socks with sandals?

Of course.
I'm not some fashion heathen and wear them without socks.
What do you think I'm like?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 07:17 - May 10 with 930 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

I’m just naturally an ugly fecker.
I’ll get a Kieran McKenna mask for next season.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 08:18 - May 10 with 882 viewsChurchman

Can some of you try to look nice in the crowd next season on 07:17 - May 10 by StochesStotasBlewe

I’m just naturally an ugly fecker.
I’ll get a Kieran McKenna mask for next season.

I’m not wasting hard earned money on such frippery. A bag, hat and sunglasses should get the job done for me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024